Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Plug-ins: Nik, Imagenomic & Others (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViews Rating
A general, generic topic Color Efex 4 ONLY a plugin, not a standalone??
i read all i could about Nik Color Efex Pro 4 and then downloaded the trial version. i
mefnj Silver Member 29-May-12 02:04 PM
by walkerr
134230 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nik Software bundle now $149! or Free upgrade
if you have purchased an eligible product: "Who is eligible for a free upgrade to the N
jb335 Silver Member 21-Jan-14 05:28 AM
by KnightPhoto
543780 ---
A general, generic topic OnOne Perfect Photo Suite 6 Now Available
I just received an e-mail announcing that the new [link:www.ononesoftw are.com/?gclid=CIPs0
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 13-Feb-12 07:52 PM
by NoWin
163304 ---
A general, generic topic Favorite Filters in Color Efex Pro
I downloaded the trial for use in Capture NX. Lots of filters to go through. Which is yo
mel_klim Silver Member 13-May-12 02:50 AM
by Bug
192844 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Silver Efex Pro for NX2?
I've heard that the folks at Nik software have perused the forums here a time or two. Per
sylvesterii 04-Dec-10 03:04 AM
by JECoutre
232680 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Install Nik Software to CS5
I have loaded the Nik software on to my Mac Book Pro for Demo to run inside CS5. Part o
DigiG Silver Member 23-Jul-10 12:08 PM
by augustf
12425 ---
A general, generic topic Topaz Denoise 5
Thought I would post my results trying Topaz Denoise 5. I’ve always (I’m sure like many)
robdm1 Silver Member 23-Aug-11 02:59 AM
by NoWin
82073 ---
A general, generic topic Focus Magic
I haven't seen any posts regarding Focus Magic since this software sub-forum has come onli
david_mathre Platinum Member 01-Jun-10 10:39 PM
by Martin Turner
51918 ---
A general, generic topic silver efex pro for CS5
I am new to mac and recently installed PS cs5, I tried to download the trial version of si
eddds Gold Member 09-Jul-10 05:31 AM
by eddds
21828 ---
A general, generic topic onOne Plug-In Suite 5 review
I just completed a full review of the [link:www.ononesoftw are.com/?gclid=COeBt u6JwKACFRpls
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 21-Dec-10 02:34 PM
by esantos
131816 ---
A general, generic topic Try this with the Tonal Contrast filter in Color Efex P...
A friend turned me on to this effect and thought I would share. Do you want to simulate
Curtisj2 Silver Member 20-Oct-11 08:15 PM
by dgs2
51769 ---
A general, generic topic Nik Sharpener Pro 3.0
So I still haven't figured out the relationship of 'Adaptive Sharpening' and 'Output Sha
Reilly M 22-Nov-10 03:05 PM
by marvinlange
61722 ---
This is a hot, active topic! New Perfect Photo Suite 7 coming out
I just wondered if anyone has tried the new Perfect Photo Suite 7 that is coming out soon.
Kidkett Silver Member 29-Nov-12 02:53 AM
by rteremi2
251715 ---
A general, generic topic Silver Efex Pro vs Color Efx Pro
I am currently using the complete version of Nik Color Efex Pro in Capture NX2. I am curio
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 27-Feb-11 10:06 PM
by mklass
71674 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Google Acquires NIK
In NIK's blog today at http://education.nik software.com/2012/09 /17/google-acquires- nik-sof
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. 29-Oct-12 02:37 PM
by Ned_L
451656 ---
A general, generic topic Nik Color Efex Pro 4.0 Announced
Nik just announced an update to Color Efex Pro will be out soon - version 4.0. I've been
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 19-Sep-11 10:25 AM
by Gandalf_22h
71624 ---
A general, generic topic Nik Software
Does Nik software provide any discounts to Nikonians?
joeleszc 09-Aug-10 04:01 PM
by Lostmymind
71602 ---
A general, generic topic Trouble with Silver Efex Pro 2 for Photoshop CS5 64-bit
I downloaded the demo and am having troubles with the preview window in the plug-in dialog
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 04-Nov-11 07:38 PM
by Obregon
111578 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Any Need for Silver Efex Pro with Photoshop CS5?
I recently upgraded from CS3 to CS5 and plan, finally, to get into making some conversions
jim thomas Silver Member 06-Sep-11 02:45 AM
by passlake
81546 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Topaz Bundle Problem
I have been trying to use the Topaz Photoshop Plug-In bundle with PS CS4 on a Windows XP m
scenicshutterbug Silver Member 02-Apr-12 02:55 PM
by scenicshutterbug
71545 ---
A general, generic topic Focus Magic
A Nikonian is using Focus Magic. Are there other similar programs that I can compare with
mel_klim Silver Member 09-Dec-10 04:05 AM
by walkerr
91545 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Silver Efex 2 now shipping
For those of you who are interested in Nik's Silver Efex for B&W conversions, I received a
JGD Silver Member 03-Mar-11 03:47 PM
by ECC233
211536 ---
A general, generic topic NIK programs very slow
Has anyone else discovered the NIK programs (Viveza, Define, CEP, etc) are so slow that ar
NY Jim 24-Jan-11 08:57 AM
by Baaker
111523 ---
A general, generic topic Nik "HDR Efex Pro" vs Viveza
If I go with HDR Efex Pro, what features of Viveza am I losing? I'll be using it in Lightr
TwoMetreBill 13-Dec-10 04:03 AM
by PSAGuy
91478 ---
A general, generic topic Veveza 2
While I prefer using Lightroom 3, I do miss the U-point technology that CNX2 offers. I be
JerryLoSardo Silver Member 02-Feb-11 07:08 AM
by jlrsn
101446 ---
A general, generic topic Portraiture v Potraiture
Wow! I can be the first to post in a new forum subsection. I don't use any of this softwa
robcran Silver Member 07-Mar-10 08:50 AM
by robcran
21420 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Perfect Resize worth it to upgrade??
I purchased Genuine Fractals Pro a couple of years ago. I haven't used it a lot, but whate
dgs2 28-Feb-11 01:50 PM
by brada
81412 ---
A general, generic topic Using Nik Color Efex Pro
I went through all the filters on their website. Just wondering how are some of you using
mel_klim Silver Member 06-Sep-11 12:56 PM
by mburke
51405 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Can't install Color Efex Pro 3.0 on CNX2
Greetings from Suffolk UK, I have just upgraded my computer to fit a new Asus mother bo
drjh68 Silver Member 07-Jan-14 11:35 AM
by richardd300
231384 ---
A general, generic topic My subscription renewal says I am eligible for NIK Soft...
Hi Received my subscription reminder today and it says: **** Time limited offer for
richardd300 Silver Member 15-Oct-10 04:55 AM
by dralph
81366 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.