nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Plug-ins: Nik, Imagenomic & Others (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Picture Postcard Workflow discussions
At Ernesto's suggestion I am starting a new thread about Dan Margolis Picture Postcard Wor
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 20-Nov-14 01:10 AM
by robsb
2072790 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nik Software bundle now $149! or Free upgrade
if you have purchased an eligible product: "Who is eligible for a free upgrade to the N
jb335 Silver Member21-Jan-14 06:28 AM
by KnightPhoto
544152 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Google Acquires NIK
In NIK's blog today at http://education.nik software.com/2012/09 /17/google-acquires- nik-sof
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 29-Oct-12 03:37 PM
by Ned_L
451696 ---
This is a hot, active topic! New Perfect Photo Suite 7 coming out
I just wondered if anyone has tried the new Perfect Photo Suite 7 that is coming out soon.
Kidkett Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Nov-12 03:53 AM
by rteremi2
251886 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Can't install Color Efex Pro 3.0 on CNX2
Greetings from Suffolk UK, I have just upgraded my computer to fit a new Asus mother bo
drjh68 Silver Member12-Aug-14 09:45 PM
by robsb
241898 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Silver Efex Pro for NX2?
I've heard that the folks at Nik software have perused the forums here a time or two. Per
sylvesterii 04-Dec-10 04:04 AM
by JECoutre
232776 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What are your thoughts on Picture Postcard Workflow (PP...
Guy and I have been running this thread as a labor of love. Guy started out with the first
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Oct-14 01:23 AM
by robsb
23550 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Silver Efex 2 now shipping
For those of you who are interested in Nik's Silver Efex for B&W conversions, I received a
JGD Silver Member03-Mar-11 04:47 PM
by ECC233
211638 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 - Is There Anything Better?
I am thinking about doing more B&W photography and am wondering if there is any better opt
Blufox 18-Jul-14 02:43 PM
by traceyjj
211573 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Show Focus Points in Lightroom
I just installed this and played with it a little. It seems to work, and it's a lot more c
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 12-Dec-14 07:22 AM
by JosephK
21700 ---
A general, generic topic Favorite Filters in Color Efex Pro
I downloaded the trial for use in Capture NX. Lots of filters to go through. Which is yo
mel_klim Silver Member13-May-12 03:50 AM
by Bug
192969 ---
A general, generic topic OnOne Perfect Photo Suite 6 Now Available
I just received an e-mail announcing that the new [link:www.ononesoftw are.com/?gclid=CIPs0
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 13-Feb-12 08:52 PM
by NoWin
163446 ---
A general, generic topic Which NIK Software Collection to Buy
Hi All, I have Lightroom 4 (LR4) and Photoshop Elements 10 (PSE10). The version of the co
Steve6344 Silver Member07-Mar-13 07:17 PM
by somhompho
141101 ---
A general, generic topic HDR EFFECTS NOW CRASHES
All of a sudden my HDR Effects crashes upon opening. MAC Mountain Lion ???????????? ?
largebore Silver Member12-Nov-13 12:05 PM
by largebore
14920 ---
A general, generic topic onOne Plug-In Suite 5 review
I just completed a full review of the [link:www.ononesoftw are.com/?gclid=COeBt u6JwKACFRpls
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 21-Dec-10 03:34 PM
by esantos
131882 ---
A general, generic topic Color Efex 4 ONLY a plugin, not a standalone??
i read all i could about Nik Color Efex Pro 4 and then downloaded the trial version. i
mefnj Silver Member29-May-12 03:04 PM
by walkerr
134659 ---
A general, generic topic LR5
Got a great deal on LR5 from B&H so purchased it. Looking at the user manual, I can see th
rb4good Silver Member15-May-14 03:25 PM
by mborn1
13768 ---
A general, generic topic TOPAZ RE-MASK
I just got an offer to buy Topaz Re-Mask.. It claims to be way better at creating mask
largebore Silver Member21-Aug-14 05:50 PM
by largebore
13341 ---
A general, generic topic Nik LR 3 plugins won't open in LR4?
I just installed LR4. I have a number of plugins including Nik complete set. The programs
billgreen 29-Mar-12 10:39 AM
by billgreen
121194 ---
A topic tagged as having a question DXO ViewPoint
Anyone start using DXO Viewpoint yet? Just got an email offering it to me for a big discou
glennaa11 Silver Member17-Jan-13 05:26 AM
by tuthill
121288 ---
A general, generic topic can HDR Efex Pro 2 be run as a standalone program?
For quite some time I have been using HDR Efex Pro for Lightroom (HEPL) as a standalone ap
pwarbeck 30-Dec-12 12:53 PM
by walkerr
121246 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Nik Software Training
I just bought the complete Nik set of plug ins. Is there training (either a web site or D
texspeel Silver Member28-Jun-13 12:14 AM
by texspeel
121180 ---
A general, generic topic NIK programs very slow
Has anyone else discovered the NIK programs (Viveza, Define, CEP, etc) are so slow that ar
NY Jim 24-Jan-11 09:57 AM
by Baaker
111610 ---
A general, generic topic Trouble with Silver Efex Pro 2 for Photoshop CS5 64-bit
I downloaded the demo and am having troubles with the preview window in the plug-in dialog
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 04-Nov-11 08:38 PM
by Obregon
111722 ---
A general, generic topic FocusMagic 4.0 Beta for Mac now available
For those who have been eagerly awaiting a PS6 compatible version of FocusMagic, the beta
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 28-Jan-14 12:24 AM
by mjhach
11742 ---
A general, generic topic Picture Postcard Workflow Discussions Part II
I asked the moderator to close the old thread is it is getting too long. So for new discus
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 15-Dec-14 06:56 AM
by robsb
11227 ---
A general, generic topic Veveza 2
While I prefer using Lightroom 3, I do miss the U-point technology that CNX2 offers. I be
JerryLoSardo Gold Member02-Feb-11 08:08 AM
by jlrsn
101524 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Wacom Tablets
I am looking into a Wacom tablet for working on photos. Does anyone use these? I also whic
BlueSage12 21-Jun-13 01:05 PM
by Zareeba
10829 ---
A general, generic topic PPW Velvet & Lesser Hammer error
Hello Nikonians, Yester day, Oct 31, I wanted to try the Velvet & Lesser Hammers, but I
fmrnykr Silver Member09-Nov-14 08:16 AM
by robsb
10176 ---
A general, generic topic Focus Magic
A Nikonian is using Focus Magic. Are there other similar programs that I can compare with
mel_klim Silver Member09-Dec-10 05:05 AM
by walkerr
91618 ---