Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
Pinned topic Lightroom Develop Settings Tips
When I'm working with photographers who are new to Lightroom or who haven't had a lot of t
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 28-May-14 11:54 AM
by davidmcgill
345322 ---
Pinned topic FAQ for Adobe Products
Here are a few answers to questions that come up frequently in this forum: 1. Why won'
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 31-Jan-13 01:28 PM02022 ---
This is a hot, active topic! So Adobe says CS6 is the last without a subscription .....
Seems Adobe HAS gone all out on their "cloud supported" s/w which you have to subscribe to
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 25-Jun-13 04:15 PM
by RWSTARRETT
1255764 ---
This is a hot, active topic! New Adobe Creative Cloud program for photographers
At Photoshop World Adobe announced a new program for photographers combining Photoshop CC,
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 30-Jun-14 07:12 PM
by OldCodger
1153593 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photoshop CC unavailable for last 24 hours!
I cannot access Photoshop CC or log on to Creative Cloud, evidently there is a world wide
richardd300 Silver Member 15-Jul-14 12:15 AM
by elcee
701124 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lightroom 4 - painfully slow
Has anyone noticed that LR4 is extremely slow? LR3 was fine. I tried moving some picture
llevine Gold Member 21-May-12 12:45 AM
by ROD H
671996 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lightroom - Nikonians help Adobe developing Lightroom ...
Dear fellow Nikonians, Our Partner Adobe is in the final status of their new Lightroom
Hendric Silver Member 31-Jul-10 08:28 PM
by LarryCurrie
584147 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Bye, Bye Lightroom!
I just made the decision to abandon Lightroom and focus on Bridge, ACR and CS5. Reasons:
Bluefin 27-Feb-12 07:35 PM
by walkerr
572274 ---
This is a hot, active topic! LR4 simple questions
Still trying to get my head around LR4, with a few very basic questions. I understand t
NRVVA Silver Member 26-Feb-14 09:58 AM
by Zareeba
45659 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Adobe backing off subscription-only model?
Just read this statement from Adobe. Makes me wonder if there is a compromise on the way.
cogrady Silver Member 12-Jun-13 07:48 PM
by platinumjstrain
421720 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Why I Don't Use Lightroom, and why NX2 is Better IMHO
There are a number of things that I don't care for in LR, such as having to use it for man
sfbillm Silver Member 23-Sep-11 08:45 PM
by walkerr
361596 ---
This is a hot, active topic! LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ...
So LR5 is out, my download is running. Here is the deal re LR5 purchase/upgrade/CC.
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 15-Jun-13 02:27 PM
by jdroach
362127 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Software
What software are you using to edit NEF files on a Mac? I have photoshop CS4 and Lightroom
jgreg Silver Member 24-Apr-11 06:50 AM
by jgreg
341199 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lightroom: How Do You Like It?
HI All, A few years ago I upgraded to Photoshop CS4 and invested in Lightroom 2, the then
karma1248 28-Sep-12 11:09 PM
by karma1248
34931 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Adobe CustomerData hacked!
http://www.cnbc.com/ id/101085685?__sourc e=xfinity|mod&ticket =ST-85078-rmsTJeV6g1 De55ImJkny
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 11-Oct-13 05:33 PM
by robwig
341126 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lynda.com ---good for LR4?
I would be interested in hearing anyone's opinion on the Lynda.com training courses, and o
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 21-Jun-12 05:23 AM
by tityansk
331756 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Clarifying LR workflow
I'm working on a plan to move to LR. I want to make sure I understand the practical impli
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 02-Apr-14 02:03 AM
by PBlais
33803 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Image Naming in Lightroom and more...
Dear friends: I'd like to know how folks rename their files in general. I am very famil
gorji Silver Member 13-Jun-13 11:42 PM
by dagoldst
32931 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lightroom or Photoshop
Hi All, I shot RAW with D7100 for 5 months and the most images were LANDSCAPE, use ACD
charry3892 06-Jul-14 02:09 PM
by ericbowles
321012 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is Software Other Than Photoshop Necessary?
I use Photoshop CS5 for editing, offloading photos and all sharpening and noise reduction.
jim thomas Silver Member 01-Feb-13 02:30 PM
by jim thomas
30769 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Why is there a ppi export setting?
When I export from Lightroom 3 it is either for subsequent projection or to email. I ex
Beemer2 Silver Member 19-Oct-10 05:24 PM
by Elyone
291602 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Best program for Nikon raw conversion
I'm new to raw files. I have the following program: Capture NX2, View NX2, Photoshop CS5,
earlkn Silver Member 17-Jun-12 02:29 PM
by Locton
282180 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Problem with CS5 and D800 - Need Help Please
I've been looking on this forum and the D800 forum but can't seem to find the answer. I
TUKWILAGORILLA2 Silver Member 20-Aug-12 01:13 AM
by hujiie
281381 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lightroom 5 Problem Already
Does anyone else have the problem of LR 5 taking much longer to render previews on Import?
gheck58 Silver Member 02-Aug-13 11:39 PM
by M_Jackson
281206 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NRW and Lightroom
Is Lightroom compatible with NRW files, or do I need to edit in Capture NX first and conve
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 29-Dec-10 10:01 PM
by ScottChapin
271122 ---
This is a hot, active topic! LR 5
I just installed the beta version of LR 5 and so far have not experienced any problems. Th
GiantTristan Silver Member 03-May-13 12:38 AM
by walkerr
271459 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Finding files on Mac
I copied my LR drive to a Mac formatted drive and LR cannot see the files. No surprise. as
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 02-Dec-11 10:45 PM
by ScottChapin
26904 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Does a good photographer have to use photoshop?
I have photoshop 5. I am thoroughly confused by it. I prefer using picasa. It is much easi
we6harringtons 03-Apr-13 08:21 PM
by paulfree17
26909 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is LR going to be stand alone or?
I am new to this forum. I have just purchased LR 5 based on my understanding of Adobe's in
limeyzen Silver Member 18-Mar-14 04:49 PM
by robsb
26575 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Looking for a good backup application for pictures.
I am wondering if anyone knows of an application that manages backups without having to ha
grosander Silver Member 03-Aug-11 05:58 PM
by grosander
251355 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.