nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViews Rating
A general, generic topic Shooting For Publication Goof....
I just received a request from an editor for an image similar to one I had submitted with
Lunastar Silver Member26-Apr-12 12:57 PM
by Lunastar
5560 ---
A general, generic topic North American Award
Catholic Press Association of US and Canada announced their 2011 awards, and this photo of
Mooner57 Silver Member11-Jul-11 05:37 PM
by musical
5554 ---
A general, generic topic High School Yearbook 4 years in a row
I just got the 2010/2011 yearbook for Olathe East High School (Olathe, KS) and seven of th
knightfoto 19-Sep-11 11:06 AM
by Asgard
2554 ---
A general, generic topic blog, foods, my pictures
To my wife, just now, the beginning of her new "publihsed" in digital media: food blog-- a
musical Silver Member02-Jan-12 11:45 PM
by musical
5552 ---
A general, generic topic Editorial & Radio Interview - OH MY!
I've posted this in Nikonian Ladies... however Stan Lee asked that it be made available to
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 17-Aug-11 05:26 AM
by Marjani
4546 ---
A general, generic topic My Photo has been published in the Mass. Audubon Societ...
This spring of photographed the nesting cycle of a Great Blue Heron. The Mass. Audubon So
treadwl Silver Member10-Aug-12 08:47 AM
by MEMcD
6522 ---
A general, generic topic Just had my first two photos published!
Two of my photos from a recent trip to Israel were just published in the Atlanta Jewish Ti
gfeinberg Gold Member12-Jan-13 12:57 PM
by gfeinberg
10521 ---
A general, generic topic Calendars
I have two images each in the 2013 Canyon Country Calendar produced by the Canyonlands Nat
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 22-Jun-12 09:07 PM
by cchoc
7513 ---
A general, generic topic My employer's 2013 wall calendar
This is my first post on this section of the Forum, so please be gentle with me :) My e
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. 24-Apr-13 10:05 AM
by thecad
11510 ---
A general, generic topic Book Cover Photo
I am pleased to say that my infrared photograph was used as cover art for a ghost story an
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 07-Feb-13 08:00 PM
by CicliCiocc
6507 ---
A general, generic topic R2 Magazine
Bi-Monthly music magazine running an article about Blackbeard's Tea Party, the band for wh
Scotty Silver Member12-Sep-11 02:01 AM
by MEMcD
2501 ---
A general, generic topic The American Wine Book
A couple years ago I decided to take my landscape photography in a different direction,
MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography 24-May-12 01:10 AM
by MotoMannequin
5498 ---
A general, generic topic Cocos (Keeling) Islands - My Image :)
Australian Traveller Magazine has just released the "100 Best Views of Australia" AND my
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 24-Apr-12 01:39 PM
by jdroach
5495 ---
A general, generic topic Concert and Live Music Photography
My newest book Concert and Live Music Photography: Pro Tips from the Pit is now ava
rivercityrocker 18-Feb-12 03:31 AM
by MEMcD
2489 ---
A general, generic topic Some pics of mine on brazilian magazine
The magazine is called "+macmais". A pretty old magazine and in fact the only one in Braz
DannyGordon Silver Member23-May-12 01:47 PM
by DannyGordon
6487 ---
A general, generic topic Heron Image In Visitors Guide
I live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin and many people believe the heart of the Northwoods
tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 07-Feb-13 07:57 PM
by CicliCiocc
6452 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Rights Question
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
billD80 Silver Member07-Dec-10 01:17 PM0445 ---
A general, generic topic On C'T Digital Photography's blog
The featured reader this week: http://ctdigiphoto.w ordpress.com/2013/02 /11/featured-reader
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 28-Mar-13 06:47 AM
by Marjani
5440 ---
A general, generic topic Statement
I hope this came to the right forum. Anyway many of us might have been published without k
mattisj 04-Dec-09 05:20 PM0436 ---
A general, generic topic …on the web
For the Broadway show The Mystery of Edwin Drood I was asked to shoot paparazzi shots — ci
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 07-Feb-13 07:44 PM
by CicliCiocc
7435 ---
A general, generic topic Career Maker
This is a bit out of date, but this particular photo / publication helped to launch my sec
oilfinder Gold Member12-Jun-12 08:16 AM
by MEMcD
2434 ---
A general, generic topic Help me win a camera and get published!
I wasn't really sure where to put this but was hoping to get some help from fellow Nikonia
brantlyj Silver Member11-Mar-10 02:54 PM0426 ---
A general, generic topic Wine Spectator
So, I'm on a roll this month :) The June 30 issue of Wine Spectator will use this ph
MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography 24-May-12 01:06 AM
by MotoMannequin
5424 ---
A general, generic topic Annual Report Photos
9 of the 14 photos in the Tacoma Public Utilities Annual Report are mine (all of the non-p
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 20-Jun-12 04:37 PM
by mklass
4421 ---
A general, generic topic Featured in a professional organization news article
The Dana Alliance works to advance research on and public awareness of brain function and
StafroPhoto Silver Member31-Jan-13 07:23 AM
by StafroPhoto
5418 ---
A general, generic topic Phoenix Magazine
I had my image selected as a finalist for the annual readers contest (but I don't have eno
DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer 12-Jun-12 07:43 AM
by MEMcD
4412 ---
A general, generic topic I have been picked up...
not quite published yet, but two of my photos (Dressing Room and Dining Room) have been p
TashSt Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for her great compositional insight and talent, as she is always willing to experiment with new perspectives. This is particularly evident in the exceptional, captivating images she posts in the Nude Forum where she always shares in the Nikonians spirit.
30-Aug-12 09:38 PM
by Asgard
4405 ---
A general, generic topic Science Illustrated..
does winning a competition count and 'published'? http://www.flick r.com/photos/tashstr
TashSt Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for her great compositional insight and talent, as she is always willing to experiment with new perspectives. This is particularly evident in the exceptional, captivating images she posts in the Nude Forum where she always shares in the Nikonians spirit.
12-Jun-12 07:41 AM
by MEMcD
4402 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Lifestyle Magazine/AV Press
I won first place in the Lifestyle Photo Contest for action. My image is displayed on the
trekie51 16-Apr-13 03:04 AM
by Marjani
5395 ---
A general, generic topic Desi Fashion Magazine
One of my images was given a two page spread in the May/June edition Desi Fashion Magazine
slartybartfast Silver Member12-Jun-12 08:12 AM
by MEMcD
4391 ---