nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
A general, generic topic Photo used on Mother Earth News website
a case of "if you do not try, you will never know" I saw that Mother Earth had an incorrec
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 02-Aug-11 11:30 PM
by elcee
3615 ---
A general, generic topic After the storm
Last summer we had big hailstorm and nice sunset after. I took few pictures and one got pu
burchan Silver Member20-Jun-12 03:44 PM
by MEMcD
3388 ---
A general, generic topic published in Africa Travel
My image Good Catch! was recently published in an international magazine focused on safari
dhmiller Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 28-Mar-13 06:46 AM
by Marjani
3290 ---
A general, generic topic Recent Newspaper Photo Inclusions
I love sports photography and recently several of my photos have been included with local
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 24-Apr-13 04:25 AM
by MEMcD
3277 ---
A general, generic topic Published Bird Image Using a D50
Nikon D50 w/80-400VR older 80-400 lense http:/ /farm9.staticflickr. com/8398/8702652
newfoundlander61 12-Jul-13 05:17 AM
by LightMeter
3347 ---
A general, generic topic brant over Boundary Bay, B.C. , Canada
For the last 2 years the Ministry of Forests, Lands, and Natural Resources of B.C. has cho
branthunter Silver Member14-Jun-13 07:02 PM
by branthunter
3242 ---
A general, generic topic Tattoo Project Portrait Series Published
I recently had a number of my tattoo portrait series photographs published. "The Tattoo
Vhemi Silver Member10-Sep-13 03:37 PM
by thecad
3248 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Baltimore Magazine
This is from May of 13, but I have been gone for a while, but now back home. http
WhereRu Silver Member07-Aug-14 04:09 PM
by dclarhorn
3136 ---
A general, generic topic Travel eBook
I'm not sure if my post qualifies to be in the "I have been published!" forum, but I self-
vangophotos Silver Member20-Nov-14 12:01 AM
by vangophotos
351 ---
A general, generic topic I was published!
Some of my photos from Morocco were recently published on this blog: http://thetravelphot
lllarsen8 07-Sep-09 07:18 AM
by nel727
2946 ---
A general, generic topic Published in scientific journal
Published on the front cover of the Australian Veterinary Journal in April 2008. The Meer
robcran Silver Member08-Sep-09 04:13 AM
by robcran
2977 ---
A general, generic topic Published in "Bark Magazine"!!
Some of my photos of our local Halloween Dog Parade were used in an article in Bark Magazi
janice4839 29-Sep-09 07:49 PM
by Asgard
2937 ---
A general, generic topic Anthropology journal cover
My photo of the Texas Capitol on the cover of Anthropology News http://pacor omerophoto.
texxter Moderator Awarded for his high skills in studio photography 29-Sep-09 07:52 PM
by Asgard
2973 ---
A general, generic topic Latest on the Singh-Ray blog
Here is my latest article now featured on the Singh-Ray Filters blog - Focus on Singh-Ray
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 29-Sep-09 10:12 PM
by esantos
21034 ---
A general, generic topic I've been published (sort of)
Not sure if this counts... I got into stock photography about 6 months ago. Not much w
mefnj Silver Member09-Oct-09 03:52 PM
by mefnj
21035 ---
A general, generic topic Where are the earlier posts?
What happened to the earlier posts in this forum? They seem to have been wiped off. Rob
robcran Silver Member12-Oct-09 10:23 AM
by robcran
2851 ---
A general, generic topic Print Ad Published
Same layout design and images published in the December/January 2010 edition of Modern Ara
scenicshutterbug Silver Member08-Jan-10 01:21 PM
by Asgard
2837 ---
A general, generic topic My image chosen for greeting cards!
I was thrilled to have my picture chosen by a greetings card publisher here in the UK! T
mmmstreaker 15-Jan-10 08:41 PM
by Asgard
2848 ---
A general, generic topic This Christmas Lights Picture Was Published in a Book
These two pictures (& a couple of others) were published in a book called 'Faith Dancing'
oneimadeearlier_26 17-Jan-10 05:32 AM
by dm1dave
2928 ---
A general, generic topic First Published Photo
This is my first published photo in any publication that had more than local distribution.
HarveyA Silver Member25-Feb-10 10:35 PM
by Markus43
2845 ---
A general, generic topic Local newspaper - second time!
Hi! Today was a good day - and I did not know! I went shopping into town, sat for an ex
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 04-Mar-10 05:11 AM
by Markus43
2723 ---
A general, generic topic I sold a print....
Hi All, I had a small show in a framing shop in Los Gatos, CA. And they sold one of my
guitar ed 05-Mar-10 04:54 PM
by Asgard
2883 ---
A general, generic topic Published on Book Cover "NYPD Confidential"
One of my New York City Skylines was used for the book cover on the following book. NY
ScottL78 Silver Member24-Mar-10 06:00 AM
by jrp
2794 ---
A general, generic topic Found my stock shots all over the web!
After wondering for years how some of my stock photo shots were being used, I accidently d
rickpaul Silver Member31-Jul-10 12:31 AM
by MEMcD
2861 ---
A general, generic topic another reuters cover
This has more to do with showing off my photoshop and design skills, but every element on
animagix 31-Jul-10 12:27 AM
by MEMcD
2732 ---
A general, generic topic Edgeton Photography Published
My wife and I shot a piece for Franchise Times Magazine and her photo is the cover shot of
Mikey264 17-Sep-10 05:21 PM
by MEMcD
2703 ---
A general, generic topic I been Published
I have been shooting the local fair for the FFA the last couple of years. Basic photo's f
garydk Silver Member17-Sep-10 05:24 PM
by MEMcD
2680 ---
A general, generic topic My first e-zine
** Required Disclaimer ** My wife and some of her friends started this web site. I know
guitar ed 17-Sep-10 05:26 PM
by MEMcD
2725 ---
A general, generic topic Made it in the sports page!
I made my first submission to a local newspaper, which agreed to look at my stuff, and the
aztwang Gold Member20-Sep-10 10:35 AM
by Asgard
2751 ---
A general, generic topic You Want to Publish That Picture!
I got a call that a local open space trust that I volunteer for wanted to publish one of m
Curt 18-Dec-10 01:01 PM
by Asgard
2705 ---