Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViewsRating 
A general, generic topic My first magazine cover...
... is for the Nov/Dec 2011 Annals of Improbable Research (circulation ~2000). Draw your
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography 02-Jan-12 11:22 PM
by Jim Sack
7665 ---
A general, generic topic Popular Photography / Backstory
Having this image published in Popular Photography really got me stoked. Here's the link t
rappensuncle 17-Jan-12 08:51 PM
by Asgard
4556 ---
A general, generic topic Concert and Live Music Photography
My newest book Concert and Live Music Photography: Pro Tips from the Pit is now ava
rivercityrocker 18-Feb-12 02:31 AM
by MEMcD
2457 ---
A general, generic topic Shooting For Publication Goof....
I just received a request from an editor for an image similar to one I had submitted with
Lunastar Silver Member 26-Apr-12 11:57 AM
by Lunastar
5517 ---
A general, generic topic Ad in the Washington City Paper
Did a head shot of Paul, the head mechanic at BicycleSPACE in Washington, DC. The shop wa
kd5ezk Silver Member 23-Apr-12 03:37 AM
by lastdaylight
6606 ---
A general, generic topic Cocos (Keeling) Islands - My Image :)
Australian Traveller Magazine has just released the "100 Best Views of Australia" AND my
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 24-Apr-12 12:39 PM
by jdroach
5453 ---
A general, generic topic Scientists and Art
This is not really a publication of my photos, but describes my real job and its link to m
StafroPhoto Silver Member 14-May-12 12:44 AM
by MEMcD
2319 ---
A general, generic topic The American Wine Book
A couple years ago I decided to take my landscape photography in a different direction,
MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography 24-May-12 12:10 AM
by MotoMannequin
5450 ---
A general, generic topic Wine Spectator
So, I'm on a roll this month :) The June 30 issue of Wine Spectator will use this ph
MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography 24-May-12 12:06 AM
by MotoMannequin
5377 ---
A general, generic topic Some pics of mine on brazilian magazine
The magazine is called "+macmais". A pretty old magazine and in fact the only one in Braz
DannyGordon Silver Member 23-May-12 12:47 PM
by DannyGordon
6439 ---
A general, generic topic Science Illustrated..
does winning a competition count and 'published'? http://www.flick r.com/photos/tashstr
TashSt Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for her great compositional insight and talent, as she is always willing to experiment with new perspectives. This is particularly evident in the exceptional, captivating images she posts in the Nude Forum where she always shares in the Nikonians spirit.
12-Jun-12 06:41 AM
by MEMcD
4366 ---
A general, generic topic Phoenix Magazine
I had my image selected as a finalist for the annual readers contest (but I don't have eno
DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer 12-Jun-12 06:43 AM
by MEMcD
4369 ---
A general, generic topic Desi Fashion Magazine
One of my images was given a two page spread in the May/June edition Desi Fashion Magazine
slartybartfast Silver Member 12-Jun-12 07:12 AM
by MEMcD
4361 ---
A general, generic topic Smash
This road through a gorge in South Africa I was delayed by the accident pulled over my car
AartPapaya Silver Member 12-Jun-12 06:51 AM
by MEMcD
2330 ---
A general, generic topic First publication
I took a shot of the war memorial in Indianapolis at night. Posted it here and a few othe
mfaccone Silver Member 12-Jun-12 06:53 AM
by MEMcD
2349 ---
A general, generic topic Not published, but hung...
A 12 image exhibition highlighting aspects of Tacoma, Washington's maritime links: "Tac
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 11-Aug-12 12:11 AM
by mklass
17697 ---
A general, generic topic Career Maker
This is a bit out of date, but this particular photo / publication helped to launch my sec
oilfinder Gold Member 12-Jun-12 07:16 AM
by MEMcD
2397 ---
A general, generic topic Calendars
I have two images each in the 2013 Canyon Country Calendar produced by the Canyonlands Nat
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 22-Jun-12 08:07 PM
by cchoc
7456 ---
A general, generic topic After the storm
Last summer we had big hailstorm and nice sunset after. I took few pictures and one got pu
burchan Silver Member 20-Jun-12 02:44 PM
by MEMcD
3354 ---
A general, generic topic Annual Report Photos
9 of the 14 photos in the Tacoma Public Utilities Annual Report are mine (all of the non-p
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 20-Jun-12 03:37 PM
by mklass
4376 ---
A general, generic topic My Photo has been published in the Mass. Audubon Societ...
This spring of photographed the nesting cycle of a Great Blue Heron. The Mass. Audubon So
treadwl 10-Aug-12 07:47 AM
by MEMcD
6466 ---
A general, generic topic I have been picked up...
not quite published yet, but two of my photos (Dressing Room and Dining Room) have been p
TashSt Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for her great compositional insight and talent, as she is always willing to experiment with new perspectives. This is particularly evident in the exceptional, captivating images she posts in the Nude Forum where she always shares in the Nikonians spirit.
30-Aug-12 08:38 PM
by Asgard
4364 ---
A general, generic topic Weather Channel uses my Spherical Panorama
The Weather Channel (USA-Cable TV) called last week asking permission to use some of my sp
laddad Gold Member 12-Sep-12 03:37 AM
by lastdaylight
6505 ---
A general, generic topic I woke up this morning and my mom showed me the Saturda...
One of my Drag Racing photos was in the weekend supplement in colour :) . I have sold som
AJNikon Silver Member 28-Mar-13 05:54 AM
by Marjani
7521 ---
A general, generic topic Decanter
Decanter, a UK wine mag but with distribution in the USA is using two of my photos in thei
MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography 05-Sep-12 05:49 PM
by MotoMannequin
4346 ---
A general, generic topic Book Cover Photo
I am pleased to say that my infrared photograph was used as cover art for a ghost story an
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 07-Feb-13 07:00 PM
by CicliCiocc
6452 ---
A general, generic topic Just had my first two photos published!
Two of my photos from a recent trip to Israel were just published in the Atlanta Jewish Ti
gfeinberg Silver Member 12-Jan-13 11:57 AM
by gfeinberg
10470 ---
A general, generic topic Heron Image In Visitors Guide
I live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin and many people believe the heart of the Northwoods
tekneektom Gold Member 07-Feb-13 06:57 PM
by CicliCiocc
6393 ---
A general, generic topic Featured in a professional organization news article
The Dana Alliance works to advance research on and public awareness of brain function and
StafroPhoto Silver Member 31-Jan-13 06:23 AM
by StafroPhoto
5355 ---
A general, generic topic National Geographic Photography Contest
Dear Fellow Nikonians, In October, I won a National Geographic Photo Competition that c
HarveyA Silver Member 27-Jan-13 02:50 PM
by Asgard
2330 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.