Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthor Last updated dateRepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Newspaper Article
I was published on the front page of the local newspaper today. The article explained my l
hawkie 09-Mar-10 02:08 PM
by Asgard
1762 ---
A general, generic topic Honorable Mention - National Historic Landmarks 2010 Ph...
I was recently informed that a photo I submitted for the 2010 National Historic Landmarks
HAW3 Silver Member 16-Dec-10 10:39 PM
by MEMcD
6731 ---
A general, generic topic First Published Photo
This is my first published photo in any publication that had more than local distribution.
HarveyA Silver Member 25-Feb-10 09:35 PM
by Markus43
2814 ---
A general, generic topic National Geographic Photography Contest
Dear Fellow Nikonians, In October, I won a National Geographic Photo Competition that c
HarveyA Silver Member 27-Jan-13 02:50 PM
by Asgard
2336 ---
A general, generic topic I sold a print....
Hi All, I had a small show in a framing shop in Los Gatos, CA. And they sold one of my
guitar ed 05-Mar-10 03:54 PM
by Asgard
2860 ---
A general, generic topic My first e-zine
** Required Disclaimer ** My wife and some of her friends started this web site. I know
guitar ed 17-Sep-10 04:26 PM
by MEMcD
2698 ---
A general, generic topic Fashion shoot
Hi All, I did a fashion shoot for an ezine that my wife is a part of (I know, it's nepo
guitar ed 19-Oct-10 10:42 PM
by MEMcD
3682 ---
A general, generic topic My images can be found in the Liner notes of a Celtic R...
Six of my images were included, with photographer credit, in The Rogues most recent CD - "
Gremlich 12-Mar-11 04:55 PM
by Asgard
4721 ---
A general, generic topic Recent Newspaper Photo Inclusions
I love sports photography and recently several of my photos have been included with local
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 24-Apr-13 03:25 AM
by MEMcD
3241 ---
A general, generic topic Just had my first two photos published!
Two of my photos from a recent trip to Israel were just published in the Atlanta Jewish Ti
gfeinberg Silver Member 12-Jan-13 11:57 AM
by gfeinberg
10484 ---
A general, generic topic Cover Photos I've Taken
I'm coming a bit late to this party, but I've had a couple of cover shots published. Chec
GeorgieB 31-Mar-11 06:56 AM
by MEMcD
2758 ---
A general, generic topic I been Published
I have been shooting the local fair for the FFA the last couple of years. Basic photo's f
garydk Silver Member 17-Sep-10 04:24 PM
by MEMcD
2659 ---
A general, generic topic Front page, local paper
While on a cross country bicycle ride one of my photos was published on the front page abo
frostyeod 10-Aug-10 12:04 PM
by frostyeod
4921 ---
A general, generic topic My first published ad
I have an image published in an ad by DEVCO (New Brunswick Development Corporation) in the
frankmv Silver Member 19-Mar-13 04:57 PM
by frankmv
5304 ---
A general, generic topic Exif
Hope its OK to ask a question here. If you sell an image to say a magazine, agency or w
expat Silver Member 09-Feb-11 06:02 PM
by SheriB
3630 ---
A general, generic topic Focus on Singh-Ray Filters
Currently being featured on the popular blog [link:singhray.blogs pot.com/search/label /Erne
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 04-Sep-09 01:39 PM
by ahhbeebee
31135 ---
A general, generic topic Latest on the Singh-Ray blog
Here is my latest article now featured on the Singh-Ray Filters blog - Focus on Singh-Ray
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 29-Sep-09 09:12 PM
by esantos
21003 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Two images in the latest Singh-Ray catalog
Two of my images are featured in the latest [link:www.singh-ray. com/SinghRay2013Cata log-8-
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 28-Mar-14 12:52 PM
by esantos
34673 ---
A general, generic topic I'm published . . . front cover shot
I'd like to announce that my shot was used as the front cover of my fraternity's national
Enigmaman Silver Member 09-Sep-09 02:56 PM
by flashdeadline
11032 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Esperanza Magazine
A coworker of mine was interviewed by Esperanza Magazine. His article was published in the
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 01-Jul-10 07:34 PM
by Chap
4895 ---
A general, generic topic Pictures used as tribute to a fallen friend
The editor of the Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge Historical Society asked to use two of my
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 25-Mar-12 11:35 PM
by RR Fan
6612 ---
A general, generic topic Canadian Geographic - Best Wildlife Pictures 2012
Recently, two of my images (shown below) were published in Canadian Geographic's Collector
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. 28-Apr-12 10:56 AM
by Marjani
13763 ---
A general, generic topic One of my local Base Papers published one of my photo's...
I am currently deployed to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. One of our local base papers, The Wire,
DragonMaster_79 Gold Member 11-Jul-11 05:51 AM
by MEMcD
5644 ---
A general, generic topic Things that make you sick
All- No, it is not the cover of National Geographic, but I am happy to report that the ph
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 12-Oct-11 01:43 AM
by domer2760
9981 ---
A general, generic topic Book Cover Photo
I am pleased to say that my infrared photograph was used as cover art for a ghost story an
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 07-Feb-13 07:00 PM
by CicliCiocc
6463 ---
A general, generic topic Porter's Secret
It's official! I've been published! I shot the cover and all the images for a book about
DMKerr Silver Member 08-Nov-11 11:41 PM
by TerryMc
8702 ---
A general, generic topic Gallery Show
I haven’t really been published but I am getting my own month long showing at a local Art
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 17-Jan-10 01:24 AM
by dm1dave
121288 ---
A general, generic topic published in Africa Travel
My image Good Catch! was recently published in an international magazine focused on safari
dhmiller Silver Member 28-Mar-13 05:46 AM
by Marjani
3248 ---
A general, generic topic Photo used in new D7000 book
Darrell Young's just released book on Mastering the Nikon D7000 was just delivered to my d
DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer 03-Sep-11 02:24 PM
by Marjani
5809 ---
A general, generic topic Phoenix Magazine
I had my image selected as a finalist for the annual readers contest (but I don't have eno
DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer 12-Jun-12 06:43 AM
by MEMcD
4373 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.