Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViews Rating
Pinned topic Welcome to the "I have been published forum"
This is a forum where you celebrate with your fellow Nikonians that an image of yours has
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 05-Jul-13 03:00 PM
by Dillicus
512085 ---
A general, generic topic My Billboard At Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
Last summer, with my D300 and 18-200 I shot the picture that is now on this billboard. Thi
arthurjs 26-Jan-10 01:24 PM
by arthurjs
161396 ---
A general, generic topic Published on Magazine Cover
I'm still surprised and amazed, but despite the surreal feeling, I know it's true because
ljk73 10-Jul-10 07:39 AM
by MEMcD
141286 ---
A general, generic topic Gallery Show
I haven’t really been published but I am getting my own month long showing at a local Art
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 17-Jan-10 01:24 AM
by dm1dave
121285 ---
A general, generic topic Cocos (Keeling) is Published :)
FlyLife Australia & New Zealand have just published an article about bonefishing on the Co
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 03-Dec-10 08:15 PM
by Marjani
151282 ---
A general, generic topic Published for the Nikononians books in Germany
Hi Everyone, l was contacted a few weeks ago regarding my image "Beyond Blue":http://
Sue A 09-Oct-09 09:06 PM
by DigitalDarrell
41161 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Cocos (Keeling) Stamps
Early last year I was approached by Australia Post and subsequently commissioned to supply
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 04-Nov-11 09:31 PM
by glxman
431134 ---
A general, generic topic Focus on Singh-Ray Filters
Currently being featured on the popular blog [link:singhray.blogs pot.com/search/label /Erne
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 04-Sep-09 01:39 PM
by ahhbeebee
31132 ---
A general, generic topic My Shot was Published!
My lucky shot of a male Scissor-tailed Flycatcher was the Photo of the Week August 3, 2009
Chap Gold Member 23-Sep-10 12:49 AM
by Marjani
201125 ---
A general, generic topic National Geo Field Notes Blog
National Geo published two of my photos in their Field Notes blog. Here's a link http://bl
rbsandor Gold Member 24-Feb-11 12:13 AM
by rbsandor
101091 ---
A general, generic topic Published in theatre programme
I've been doing some work with local stage groups (that my wife is involved with) for a wh
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 02-Sep-09 06:56 AM
by jrp
11038 ---
A general, generic topic I'm published . . . front cover shot
I'd like to announce that my shot was used as the front cover of my fraternity's national
Enigmaman Silver Member 09-Sep-09 02:56 PM
by flashdeadline
11030 ---
A general, generic topic Hope that This Qualifies
My shot was chosen in the top 20 as a favorite in the Tamron Backyard Wildlife Contest for
massulo Gold Member 31-Jul-10 12:10 AM
by massulo
101016 ---
A topic tagged as news I am a winner in the worlds biggest (no fee) photograph...
I dont know what to say my fellow Nikonians! I am overawed that me and my humble D80 ha
munkies 22-Dec-09 12:28 PM
by StephanieHelen
121012 ---
A general, generic topic I've been published (sort of)
Not sure if this counts... I got into stock photography about 6 months ago. Not much w
mefnj Silver Member 09-Oct-09 02:52 PM
by mefnj
21008 ---
A general, generic topic Latest on the Singh-Ray blog
Here is my latest article now featured on the Singh-Ray Filters blog - Focus on Singh-Ray
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 29-Sep-09 09:12 PM
by esantos
21001 ---
A general, generic topic Easy-Greasy way to get published
OK, I finally gave into my wife and sent in a couple photos last night to the local weathe
WarrenWeldon 26-Nov-09 07:46 PM
by WarrenWeldon
3992 ---
A general, generic topic Book cover...
My stuff has been published many times over the last 30 years, but this is my first book c
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 02-Dec-09 05:20 AM
by macnerd
4981 ---
A general, generic topic Things that make you sick
All- No, it is not the cover of National Geographic, but I am happy to report that the ph
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 12-Oct-11 01:43 AM
by domer2760
9974 ---
A general, generic topic Winter image posted in local newspaper
Our local newspaper accepts images from their readers. It is not top-notch photography, bu
pboehi Silver Member 25-Feb-10 09:23 PM
by Markus43
3972 ---
A general, generic topic Photo Gallery
I'm a thirteen year old boy who has been given the opportunity to display some of my work
hawkie 07-Nov-10 07:47 AM
by MEMcD
11969 ---
A general, generic topic Magazine Cover
Gotta brag a little. Just got one of my HDR shots published on the cover of Escapees Maga
Travjohn Silver Member 15-Sep-09 04:44 AM
by jrp
1964 ---
A general, generic topic Cover photo, Midwifery Today Magazine
Midwifery Today magazine used my photograph for this issue's cover, and also used another
midwifebonnie 08-Oct-09 09:38 AM
by Asgard
1963 ---
A general, generic topic Published in scientific journal
Published on the front cover of the Australian Veterinary Journal in April 2008. The Meer
robcran Silver Member 08-Sep-09 03:13 AM
by robcran
2955 ---
A general, generic topic Image selected for WWF & WCS book cover
Six of my images were selected for use in the book titled "Caribou and the North: A Shared
sbarger Platinum Member Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and eZine 01-Oct-09 10:28 AM
by midwifebonnie
5952 ---
A general, generic topic Made the front page
I just happened to be in the right place at the right time on June 22, 2009 as the upper d
leapout 29-Dec-09 02:35 PM
by bobmikk123
5942 ---
A general, generic topic Anthropology journal cover
My photo of the Texas Capitol on the cover of Anthropology News http://pacor omerophoto.
texxter Moderator Awarded for his high skills in studio photography 29-Sep-09 06:52 PM
by Asgard
2934 ---
A general, generic topic I was published!
Some of my photos from Morocco were recently published on this blog: http://thetravelphot
lllarsen8 07-Sep-09 06:18 AM
by nel727
2930 ---
A general, generic topic I've self-published a book
Hi everyone Well, I've taken a leap. Shooting with my D300s is my main creative outlet
AskinImages 29-Jun-11 03:52 AM
by TheMohaveKid
8930 ---
A general, generic topic Winner WSR International Award
I recently learned of winning the [link:www.naturesbes tphotography.com/com petition_legacy.
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 13-Dec-10 12:52 PM
by jlwr5
12924 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.