Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopic AuthorLast updated dateRepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Welcome to the "I have been published forum"
This is a forum where you celebrate with your fellow Nikonians that an image of yours has
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 05-Jul-13 03:00 PM
by Dillicus
512078 ---
A general, generic topic …on the web
For the Broadway show The Mystery of Edwin Drood I was asked to shoot paparazzi shots — ci
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 07-Feb-13 06:44 PM
by CicliCiocc
7368 ---
A general, generic topic You Want to Publish That Picture!
I got a call that a local open space trust that I volunteer for wanted to publish one of m
Curt 18-Dec-10 12:01 PM
by Asgard
2680 ---
A general, generic topic WSJ
One of the aerial photos I took last August during a helicopter shoot was used in a Wall S
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 30-Dec-13 01:07 AM
by mklass
11304 ---
A general, generic topic Wow....Five of my images used in a new book!
I just received 2 gratis copies of: "North Carolina Lighthouses, Stories of History and Ho
laddad Gold Member 30-Aug-11 03:55 AM
by MEMcD
7699 ---
A general, generic topic WOOHOO!!
I have just been notified that an elk photo of mine has been selected to be in the 2012 Ro
Morris in MT Silver Member Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest 16-Dec-10 10:45 PM
by MEMcD
12865 ---
A general, generic topic Winter image posted in local newspaper
Our local newspaper accepts images from their readers. It is not top-notch photography, bu
pboehi Silver Member 25-Feb-10 09:23 PM
by Markus43
3961 ---
A general, generic topic Winner WSR International Award
I recently learned of winning the [link:www.naturesbes tphotography.com/com petition_legacy.
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 13-Dec-10 12:52 PM
by jlwr5
12915 ---
A general, generic topic Wine Spectator
So, I'm on a roll this month :) The June 30 issue of Wine Spectator will use this ph
MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography 24-May-12 12:06 AM
by MotoMannequin
5374 ---
A general, generic topic Where are the earlier posts?
What happened to the earlier posts in this forum? They seem to have been wiped off. Rob
robcran Silver Member 12-Oct-09 09:23 AM
by robcran
2822 ---
A general, generic topic when you start you may as well start big....
I have been taking pics of motor racing for many years. Have met a lot of the drivers and
Sonic 13-Nov-13 01:28 AM
by Sonic
6297 ---
A general, generic topic Weather Channel uses my Spherical Panorama
The Weather Channel (USA-Cable TV) called last week asking permission to use some of my sp
laddad Gold Member 12-Sep-12 03:37 AM
by lastdaylight
6496 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Two images in the latest Singh-Ray catalog
Two of my images are featured in the latest [link:www.singh-ray. com/SinghRay2013Cata log-8-
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 28-Mar-14 12:52 PM
by esantos
34647 ---
A general, generic topic This Christmas Lights Picture Was Published in a Book
These two pictures (& a couple of others) were published in a book called 'Faith Dancing'
oneimadeearlier_26 17-Jan-10 04:32 AM
by dm1dave
2882 ---
A general, generic topic Third Time Published!
I'm published, again! Home Shop Machinist, Jan/Feb 2014. P 56. Lotsa photos, taken with
buffumjr 01-Jan-14 06:37 AM
by MEMcD
5185 ---
A general, generic topic Things that make you sick
All- No, it is not the cover of National Geographic, but I am happy to report that the ph
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 12-Oct-11 01:43 AM
by domer2760
9954 ---
A general, generic topic The Valley Book
The Valley Book is a local business directory published yearly in February covering the fi
jtmcg Gold Member 23-Feb-11 02:01 PM
by jtmcg
4724 ---
A general, generic topic The American Wine Book
A couple years ago I decided to take my landscape photography in a different direction,
MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography 24-May-12 12:10 AM
by MotoMannequin
5447 ---
A general, generic topic Tattoo Project Portrait Series Published
I recently had a number of my tattoo portrait series photographs published. "The Tattoo
Vhemi Silver Member 10-Sep-13 02:37 PM
by thecad
3200 ---
A general, generic topic Tampa Bay Times
Hi all. I'm very excited! Tampa Bay Times will publish once a month my views of Tampa in
Vlad_IT Silver Member 29-Dec-13 04:58 PM
by PCassidy
6512 ---
A general, generic topic Statement
I hope this came to the right forum. Anyway many of us might have been published without k
mattisj 04-Dec-09 04:20 PM0430 ---
A general, generic topic Sort of a publication - Local PBS TV program
Last week, our local PBS station in the San Francisco Bay Area did a short segment on some
macnerd 20-Nov-09 07:54 PM
by Randy1
5862 ---
A general, generic topic Some pics of mine on brazilian magazine
The magazine is called "+macmais". A pretty old magazine and in fact the only one in Braz
DannyGordon Silver Member 23-May-12 12:47 PM
by DannyGordon
6431 ---
A general, generic topic Solar eclipse
Yesterday I was shooting the partial solar eclipse, visible here in Germany. Luckily there
btbschwarz 11-May-12 07:40 PM
by jrp
5696 ---
A general, generic topic Smoky Mountain Living
Just found out one of my shots was selected for the cover of the [link:www.facebook.c om/ho
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 23-Sep-10 10:33 AM
by cchoc
18900 ---
A general, generic topic Smash
This road through a gorge in South Africa I was delayed by the accident pulled over my car
AartPapaya Silver Member 12-Jun-12 06:51 AM
by MEMcD
2328 ---
A general, generic topic Shooting For Publication Goof....
I just received a request from an editor for an image similar to one I had submitted with
Lunastar Silver Member 26-Apr-12 11:57 AM
by Lunastar
5514 ---
A general, generic topic Seascapes Book
[link:www.vantagepoi ntimages.com/-/vanta gepointimages/galler y.asp?LID=&cat=13168 4&pID=1&ro
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 15-Oct-10 01:41 PM
by Valentino
7697 ---
A general, generic topic Scientists and Art
This is not really a publication of my photos, but describes my real job and its link to m
StafroPhoto Silver Member 14-May-12 12:44 AM
by MEMcD
2315 ---
A general, generic topic Science Illustrated..
does winning a competition count and 'published'? http://www.flick r.com/photos/tashstr
TashSt Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for her great compositional insight and talent, as she is always willing to experiment with new perspectives. This is particularly evident in the exceptional, captivating images she posts in the Nude Forum where she always shares in the Nikonians spirit.
12-Jun-12 06:41 AM
by MEMcD
4363 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.