Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
Pinned topic Welcome to the "I have been published forum"
This is a forum where you celebrate with your fellow Nikonians that an image of yours has
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 05-Jul-13 03:00 PM
by Dillicus
512096 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Cocos (Keeling) Stamps
Early last year I was approached by Australia Post and subsequently commissioned to supply
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 04-Nov-11 09:31 PM
by glxman
431141 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Two images in the latest Singh-Ray catalog
Two of my images are featured in the latest [link:www.singh-ray. com/SinghRay2013Cata log-8-
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 28-Mar-14 12:52 PM
by esantos
34680 ---
A general, generic topic My Shot was Published!
My lucky shot of a male Scissor-tailed Flycatcher was the Photo of the Week August 3, 2009
Chap Gold Member 23-Sep-10 12:49 AM
by Marjani
201133 ---
A general, generic topic Featured in an Apple App!!!
Super exciting. I was contacted by a local mobile app developer for an idea of their. They
michaelalanbielat Silver Member 28-Mar-14 12:48 PM
by esantos
19525 ---
A general, generic topic Smoky Mountain Living
Just found out one of my shots was selected for the cover of the [link:www.facebook.c om/ho
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 23-Sep-10 10:33 AM
by cchoc
18925 ---
A general, generic topic Not published, but hung...
A 12 image exhibition highlighting aspects of Tacoma, Washington's maritime links: "Tac
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 11-Aug-12 12:11 AM
by mklass
17713 ---
A general, generic topic My Billboard At Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
Last summer, with my D300 and 18-200 I shot the picture that is now on this billboard. Thi
arthurjs 26-Jan-10 01:24 PM
by arthurjs
161403 ---
A general, generic topic Cocos (Keeling) is Published :)
FlyLife Australia & New Zealand have just published an article about bonefishing on the Co
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 03-Dec-10 08:15 PM
by Marjani
151289 ---
A general, generic topic Published on Magazine Cover
I'm still surprised and amazed, but despite the surreal feeling, I know it's true because
ljk73 10-Jul-10 07:39 AM
by MEMcD
141302 ---
A general, generic topic Canadian Geographic - Best Wildlife Pictures 2012
Recently, two of my images (shown below) were published in Canadian Geographic's Collector
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. 28-Apr-12 10:56 AM
by Marjani
13772 ---
A topic tagged as news I am a winner in the worlds biggest (no fee) photograph...
I dont know what to say my fellow Nikonians! I am overawed that me and my humble D80 ha
munkies 22-Dec-09 12:28 PM
by StephanieHelen
121020 ---
A general, generic topic Gallery Show
I haven’t really been published but I am getting my own month long showing at a local Art
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 17-Jan-10 01:24 AM
by dm1dave
121292 ---
A general, generic topic Winner WSR International Award
I recently learned of winning the [link:www.naturesbes tphotography.com/com petition_legacy.
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 13-Dec-10 12:52 PM
by jlwr5
12936 ---
A general, generic topic WOOHOO!!
I have just been notified that an elk photo of mine has been selected to be in the 2012 Ro
Morris in MT Silver Member Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest 16-Dec-10 10:45 PM
by MEMcD
12887 ---
A general, generic topic Photo Gallery
I'm a thirteen year old boy who has been given the opportunity to display some of my work
hawkie 07-Nov-10 07:47 AM
by MEMcD
11976 ---
A general, generic topic My employer's 2013 wall calendar
This is my first post on this section of the Forum, so please be gentle with me :) My e
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. 24-Apr-13 09:05 AM
by thecad
11464 ---
A general, generic topic WSJ
One of the aerial photos I took last August during a helicopter shoot was used in a Wall S
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 30-Dec-13 01:07 AM
by mklass
11338 ---
A general, generic topic Hope that This Qualifies
My shot was chosen in the top 20 as a favorite in the Tamron Backyard Wildlife Contest for
massulo Gold Member 31-Jul-10 12:10 AM
by massulo
101028 ---
A general, generic topic National Geo Field Notes Blog
National Geo published two of my photos in their Field Notes blog. Here's a link http://bl
rbsandor Gold Member 24-Feb-11 12:13 AM
by rbsandor
101100 ---
A general, generic topic Photo show--my first one!
Hi--I know this is a "published" forum, but it's the closest one I could find to announce
melindapfeiffer Silver Member 29-Nov-11 02:02 AM
by Marmion4
10728 ---
A general, generic topic Just had my first two photos published!
Two of my photos from a recent trip to Israel were just published in the Atlanta Jewish Ti
gfeinberg Silver Member 12-Jan-13 11:57 AM
by gfeinberg
10492 ---
A general, generic topic Things that make you sick
All- No, it is not the cover of National Geographic, but I am happy to report that the ph
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 12-Oct-11 01:43 AM
by domer2760
9987 ---
A general, generic topic Published on Singh-Ray's Blog
Excited to have my first blog posting on Singh-Ray's website. Article talks about my expe
spiritualized67 Silver Member 20-Oct-10 05:42 PM
by spiritualized67
8839 ---
A general, generic topic I've self-published a book
Hi everyone Well, I've taken a leap. Shooting with my D300s is my main creative outlet
AskinImages 29-Jun-11 03:52 AM
by TheMohaveKid
8942 ---
A general, generic topic Bellingham Review
One of my images was selected to grace the pages of the Spring 2011 [link:www.wwu.edu/bh re
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 11-Jul-11 12:51 PM
by mklass
8789 ---
A general, generic topic Porter's Secret
It's official! I've been published! I shot the cover and all the images for a book about
DMKerr Silver Member 08-Nov-11 11:41 PM
by TerryMc
8708 ---
A general, generic topic Seascapes Book
[link:www.vantagepoi ntimages.com/-/vanta gepointimages/galler y.asp?LID=&cat=13168 4&pID=1&ro
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 15-Oct-10 01:41 PM
by Valentino
7714 ---
A general, generic topic My first personal photo book
Well, self published photo book...but, I wanted to share it with anyone who is interested.
timzinck Silver Member 04-Jan-11 12:42 PM
by Marjani
7822 ---
A general, generic topic Wow....Five of my images used in a new book!
I just received 2 gratis copies of: "North Carolina Lighthouses, Stories of History and Ho
laddad Gold Member 30-Aug-11 03:55 AM
by MEMcD
7718 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.