nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthor Last updated dateRepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Welcome to the "I have been published forum"
This is a forum where you celebrate with your fellow Nikonians that an image of yours has
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 05-Jul-13 04:00 PM
by Dillicus
512134 ---
A general, generic topic Question about publishing
I have heard that web publishing counts and recently I spent an afternoon shooting an even
Zoomer911 Silver Member29-May-10 04:11 PM
by Asgard
1754 ---
A general, generic topic Book cover...
My stuff has been published many times over the last 30 years, but this is my first book c
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 02-Dec-09 06:20 AM
by macnerd
41012 ---
A general, generic topic What is "being published"?
I know this topic gets discussed here periodically, but I'm curious about what Nikonians t
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 04-Sep-14 01:41 AM
by SheriB
173 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Baltimore Magazine
This is from May of 13, but I have been gone for a while, but now back home. http
WhereRu Silver Member07-Aug-14 04:09 PM
by dclarhorn
3136 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Kenosha News
I shot and printed over 100 5x7 and wallet portrait picture packages over 4 hours for a Sp
WhereRu Silver Member24-Jun-14 02:35 AM
by LAMILLER
4126 ---
A general, generic topic Easy-Greasy way to get published
OK, I finally gave into my wife and sent in a couple photos last night to the local weathe
WarrenWeldon 26-Nov-09 08:46 PM
by WarrenWeldon
31034 ---
A general, generic topic Tampa Bay Times
Hi all. I'm very excited! Tampa Bay Times will publish once a month my views of Tampa in
Vlad_IT Silver Member29-Dec-13 05:58 PM
by PCassidy
6594 ---
A general, generic topic Tattoo Project Portrait Series Published
I recently had a number of my tattoo portrait series photographs published. "The Tattoo
Vhemi Silver Member10-Sep-13 03:37 PM
by thecad
3248 ---
A general, generic topic Featured in the Latest Issue of VOLO Magazine, # 9
I'm very excited to have a small sample of my ongoing fine art black and white series, Nud
Vhemi Silver Member29-Dec-13 05:48 PM
by buffumjr
4271 ---
A general, generic topic Travel eBook
I'm not sure if my post qualifies to be in the "I have been published!" forum, but I self-
vangophotos Silver Member20-Nov-14 12:01 AM
by vangophotos
351 ---
A general, generic topic Seascapes Book
[link:www.vantagepoi ntimages.com/-/vanta gepointimages/galler y.asp?LID=&cat=13168 4&pID=1&ro
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 15-Oct-10 02:41 PM
by Valentino
7744 ---
A general, generic topic Winner WSR International Award
I recently learned of winning the [link:www.naturesbes tphotography.com/com petition_legacy.
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 13-Dec-10 01:52 PM
by jlwr5
12960 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Lifestyle Magazine/AV Press
I won first place in the Lifestyle Photo Contest for action. My image is displayed on the
trekie51 16-Apr-13 03:04 AM
by Marjani
5395 ---
A general, generic topic My Photo has been published in the Mass. Audubon Societ...
This spring of photographed the nesting cycle of a Great Blue Heron. The Mass. Audubon So
treadwl Silver Member10-Aug-12 08:47 AM
by MEMcD
6522 ---
A general, generic topic Magazine Cover
Gotta brag a little. Just got one of my HDR shots published on the cover of Escapees Maga
Travjohn Gold Member15-Sep-09 05:44 AM
by jrp
1991 ---
A general, generic topic National Air and Space Museum
The National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. has accepted digital scans of my Apo
Travis1946 Silver Member09-Sep-09 03:41 PM
by flashdeadline
1817 ---
A general, generic topic My first personal photo book
Well, self published photo book...but, I wanted to share it with anyone who is interested.
timzinck Silver Member04-Jan-11 01:42 PM
by Marjani
7858 ---
A general, generic topic Island Tides
Cover shot for April 17th edition of www.islandtides.com Probably due to the strike at
timpsm Gold Member04-Aug-14 03:25 PM
by timpsm
6196 ---
A general, generic topic Front Page of RGJ
I was notified today that one of my photos was published on the front page of our local ne
thejackswild 30-Dec-10 09:12 PM
by Rutalia
4679 ---
A general, generic topic Anthropology journal cover
My photo of the Texas Capitol on the cover of Anthropology News http://pacor omerophoto.
texxter Moderator Awarded for his high skills in studio photography 29-Sep-09 07:52 PM
by Asgard
2973 ---
A general, generic topic Cover and newspaper ad
The first image is a cover of a technical report, and the second a 1/4 page ad on the Dall
texxter Moderator Awarded for his high skills in studio photography 08-Oct-09 10:40 AM
by Asgard
1794 ---
A general, generic topic Heron Image In Visitors Guide
I live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin and many people believe the heart of the Northwoods
tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 07-Feb-13 07:57 PM
by CicliCiocc
6452 ---
A general, generic topic Science Illustrated..
does winning a competition count and 'published'? http://www.flick r.com/photos/tashstr
TashSt Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for her great compositional insight and talent, as she is always willing to experiment with new perspectives. This is particularly evident in the exceptional, captivating images she posts in the Nude Forum where she always shares in the Nikonians spirit.
12-Jun-12 07:41 AM
by MEMcD
4402 ---
A general, generic topic I have been picked up...
not quite published yet, but two of my photos (Dressing Room and Dining Room) have been p
TashSt Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for her great compositional insight and talent, as she is always willing to experiment with new perspectives. This is particularly evident in the exceptional, captivating images she posts in the Nude Forum where she always shares in the Nikonians spirit.
30-Aug-12 09:38 PM
by Asgard
4405 ---
A general, generic topic Published for the Nikononians books in Germany
Hi Everyone, l was contacted a few weeks ago regarding my image "Beyond Blue":http://
Sue A 09-Oct-09 10:06 PM
by DigitalDarrell
41191 ---
A general, generic topic Advertising firm bought one of my photos!
A west coast advertising firm purchased the rights to publish one of my B&W photos in an a
Stradibarrius Silver Member15-Jul-10 06:15 AM
by avm247
3805 ---
A general, generic topic Published in WHEC TV's Weather Calendar
I'm not sure if a calendar counts, but one of my pictures was published in a local calenda
SteveLig Silver Member16-Dec-10 11:42 PM
by MEMcD
6841 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Found a Published Photo - where else can I look?
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
Stella1964 30-Jan-11 06:47 PM0273 ---
A general, generic topic Scientists and Art
This is not really a publication of my photos, but describes my real job and its link to m
StafroPhoto Silver Member14-May-12 01:44 AM
by MEMcD
2349 ---