Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) HDR software & hardware (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
Pinned topic Recipe for Better HDR Images
Owen asked me to share my HDR technique, including my home made Photoshop "recipe". There
dmenges Silver Member 02-Apr-14 12:08 AM
by PBlais
5717141 ---
Pinned topic Welcome to the HDR advanced technique forum
There have always been scenes with a wide contrast range impossible to capture, whether on
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 11-Jul-13 03:17 AM04745 ---
This is a hot, active topic! June Challenge: HDR, High Dynamic Range captures
This months challenge theme is HDR, High Dynamic Range High Dynamic Range refer
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 22-Nov-08 02:14 AM
by Reilly M
976007 ---
This is a hot, active topic! HDR with Picturenaut
All, This is some $5 software I am trying out - yes, $5. The initial results are excel
MstrBones Silver Member 16-Oct-10 01:20 AM
by Nikon32250
567586 ---
This is a hot, active topic! F- Stops and HDR
Ok, I have been doing a lot of reading on HDR photography, and I would like to give it a t
JGruber15 27-Jul-06 06:44 AM
by Eatlard
374616 ---
This is a hot, active topic! TOWER BRIDGE W. SACRAMENTO IN HDR
I shot this last Saturday and finally decided to work with it this morning. It is a three
W6PJJ Silver Member 03-Mar-09 11:05 PM
by Lindy
341477 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Comparison of Photomatix & CS5 HDR
Here are two photos of the same image processed in two different programs--the first in Ph
Lindy Silver Member 18-Jun-10 11:48 AM
by adangus
311712 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Proposition
Hi All, This may be a bit of a long story but please bare with me. This image is the b
mquinn55 20-Apr-09 07:38 AM
by Ruahrc
291221 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Surf at Sunset on La Jolla Beach
Three handheld images taken at while seated on the beach. Processed in Lightroom and Photo
augustf Gold Member 04-Aug-09 02:01 PM
by nkcllewis
291673 ---
This is a hot, active topic! HDREfex vs Photomatix - First Prelim Comparison
I finally got out to capture images to process in Nik HDR Efex Pro which I haven't had the
augustf Gold Member 04-Nov-12 12:05 PM
by Cavy2
292114 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Smokies HDR
This is a shot I took last fall and processed, but I wasn't real happy with the results. I
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 21-Mar-11 02:17 PM
by cchoc
291709 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Living Room
This image is from a recent shoot for an interior designer. D3 14-24mm @F11 9 exposure
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 24-Jul-12 10:00 PM
by mnbuilder49
291232 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Old car
Aguereberry mining camp, Death Valley National Park D700 17-35m m @ f/16 5 shots hand
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 29-Jan-11 12:23 PM
by cchoc
281381 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Having Fun With HDR 2
The discussion that came up in Davids thread "Having Fun With HDR" has been interesting an
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 26-Dec-09 01:19 PM
by augustf
271346 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nik Software will release a HDR package this summer
Nik is offering previews of a new HDR package that is based on the approach they took with
lonmc 07-Oct-10 04:03 PM
by massulo
272454 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Navajo Arch
This image is from a series of shots I took a few years ago and reprocessed today just for
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 05-Dec-11 02:51 PM
by jdroach
271738 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lunch Shift
This is an illustrative piece that I just finished. It seems like the HDR forum is turning
DKESLERFL 25-Dec-08 01:28 PM
by dankeny
241892 ---
This is a hot, active topic! My first "faked" HDR
The entire premise of making three virtual exposures from one RAW file to make an "HDR" i
DKESLERFL 27-Jan-09 03:11 PM
by Wingmeister
241424 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Where Old Cars & Trucks Go to Rest........................
Hey all, Man it seems like forever since I have posted in here....... I have passed
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 30-Jul-10 05:23 AM
by Bump57
241656 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nik HDR Efex Pro Released
Hi: Nik software sent an email tonight that their HDR Efex Pro has been released and
Ramesses 31-Oct-10 09:29 AM
by mburke
236682 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Using CNX2 with Photomatix HDR Program
Is it effective to use CNX2 with Photomatix Pro, or does it work out better to use LR3 wit
dslutsky Silver Member 25-Nov-13 03:41 AM
by Kidkett
231428 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Golden Gate Bridge
Went to Adobe Max two weeks ago, and was able to get out early one morning to do a little
dgwhitham 07-Dec-08 03:06 PM
by massulo
221583 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Window - Mission San Xavier
Here is a window at the Mission San Xavier Del Bac in Tucson, AZ. HDR of 5 shots proce
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 01-Feb-09 04:59 PM
by esantos
211348 ---
This is a hot, active topic! HDR to LDR conversion Pano
This is from 8 vertical frames with 7 shots 1 EV apart. The entire HDR conversion and stit
DKESLERFL 27-Dec-08 11:12 PM
by sabre
211493 ---
This is a hot, active topic! HDR Efex Pro 2 -- Standalone ?
Nik Software just released HDR Efex Pro 2. My question is MUST I run it as a plugin? HDR
jagdpanther Silver Member 30-Aug-12 02:56 AM
by JazzDoc
212016 ---
A general, generic topic My first pano
I posted this over in the Pano thread but since it is also an HDR image I though I would p
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 04-Apr-09 02:43 AM
by Bump57
201296 ---
A general, generic topic New HDR program
Ive discovered a new program It Oloneo Photoengine its a beta version now and free _
massulo Gold Member 21-Sep-10 07:43 PM
by massulo
201499 ---
A general, generic topic New Forum for HDR photos?
Hello, all HDR aficianados - A lot of the traffic on this forum seems to be posted pho
ndtking Gold Member 03-Apr-11 11:25 AM
by cchoc
201445 ---
A general, generic topic Oloneo PhotoEngine v1.0 now in full release
Oloneo PhotoEngine v1.0 is now out of beta and is available in full release as v1.0. ht
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 16-Jul-11 01:18 PM
by mel_klim
202484 ---
A general, generic topic My Holiday Table
7 shot HDR blended in Oloneo. D30, 12-24mm @ 12mm F/7 http://ww w.nikonians.org/dcfp /u
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 11-Dec-11 02:19 PM
by Bump57
201287 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.