Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public)

IDTopic AuthorLast updated dateRepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic UV photography resources
Here are links to resources and informational posts about UV photography. Overview of
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 16-Sep-12 04:22 PM
by kds315
21226 ---
Pinned topic Using LR or ACR for IR images
I've received several e-mails regarding using Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) or Lightroom for infr
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 25-May-13 03:29 AM
by walkerr
4826 ---
Pinned topic IR Photography Resources
Here is a list of links to posts about IR resources and techniques. IR Lens Database h
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 21-Mar-14 08:08 PM
by InfraEdd
21985 ---
A general, generic topic [VIS, UV] Rudbeckia inside out - different UV reflectan...
Noticed today, how different the UV reflectance of a freshly unfolding flower (here Rud
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 21-Jun-11 12:51 PM0560 ---
A general, generic topic [VIS, UV] A Bouquet of Mexican Zinnias
Shot July this year, just discovered while digging through files for a project. VIS: h
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 06-Dec-11 12:04 AM0429 ---
A general, generic topic [VIS, UV,BV] Helianthus tuberosus (Topinambur)
Last summer I took quite a few shots using my butterfly vision (BV) filter, since found ou
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 16-Sep-10 09:55 PM0607 ---
A general, generic topic [VIS, BV] Double Diptych : Bidens - Sanvitalia
Double Diptych : Bidens - Sanvitalia Visibl e - Bee Vision (simulated) http: //www.pba
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 19-May-11 12:25 PM0705 ---
A general, generic topic [UV] waterlilly reflections
Some waterlilly leaves shot today...a bit unusual http://ww w.nikonians.org/dcfp /user_fi
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 09-May-08 10:10 AM
by ericbowles
11883 ---
A general, generic topic [UV] shots from the park today - decoding UV "colors"
Just preping and testing, so some output here for your - hopefully - viewing pleasure...
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 31-May-11 02:14 PM0799 ---
A general, generic topic [UV] Rudbeckia hirta
Here a shot, which shows two young Rudbeckia hirta flowers with different UV reflection (3
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 02-Jul-11 03:33 PM0566 ---
A general, generic topic [UV] Negative Space Artist
...is in my opinion a California Poppy, a very bright orange flower, but in UV it does a t
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 21-Sep-12 04:45 PM
by kds315
2507 ---
A general, generic topic [UV] Hungarian Parliament building
From a recent trip to Budapest and the hungarian Puszta. http://ww w.pbase.com/kds315/i m
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 15-Jun-11 11:48 PM
by domer2760
1619 ---
A general, generic topic [UV] Anamorphotic UV
This is from our famous Hermannshof park here in Weinheim, Germany. Some people where sitt
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 30-Apr-08 11:01 AM01180 ---
A general, generic topic [UV, VIS, IR] EL-Nikkor 5.6/80mm - a cheap and good alt...
Well, my orchids started to blossom again, so why not take a chance and try out an old fri
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 14-Jan-11 11:21 AM01061 ---
A general, generic topic [UV, bee vision] one step beyond photography...Bidens
Well, I thought it would be about time to go one step beyond still photography and show vi
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 14-May-09 05:38 PM0782 ---
A general, generic topic Zinnia: UV Induced Visible Fluorescence
Well, some people wonder what could be done with [link:photogra phyoftheinvisiblewor ld.blo
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 16-Sep-12 11:27 AM
by kds315
7571 ---
A general, generic topic Zinnia overdose (VIS, UV)
Mexican Zinnia flowers have a very specific UV pattern. Their petals are very UV dark on
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 14-Jul-13 07:46 PM
by Asgard
2335 ---
A general, generic topic Zinnia overdose (VIS, IR)
I have shown those flowers [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 14-Jul-13 07:46 PM
by Asgard
1243 ---
A general, generic topic Zinnia multispectral
in human vision, UV vision, simulated butterfly and bee vision (left to right, top to bott
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 30-Jun-13 06:14 AM
by NanoMeter
1229 ---
A general, generic topic Zinnia Hybride from Mexico
Well, I got donated a very special Zinna, a hybride from Mexico which really astonished me
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 26-Jul-11 12:12 AM0628 ---
A general, generic topic Zinnia angustifolia mix - multispectral
From a walk through the beautiful Hermannshof, Weinheim, Germany I brought home these shot
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 29-Jul-12 06:13 PM0643 ---
A general, generic topic Zinnia
I think it's amazing how many different looks you can get with IR. This pic is very differ
nightcat 03-Aug-09 03:53 PM0716 ---
A general, generic topic Zeiss contest "Light is my Language" : made it no. 5 ou...
Well, just out of curiosity and since the title “Light is my Language” matches the intenti
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 05-Mar-11 02:31 PM
by KnightPhoto
71058 ---
A general, generic topic Zakim Bridge & Riverside Power House, Boston
I just started using a converted D70s about a week ago and this is my first post. I've pic
matcam Silver Member 14-Sep-12 02:14 AM
by Cavy2
10545 ---
A general, generic topic Yosemite in IR
I recently visited Yosemite National Park. While most of my photography was in traditiona
pixures Silver Member 29-Jun-14 12:55 AM
by pixures
17237 ---
A general, generic topic Yet Another IR Portrait - But No Costumes This Time!
Lord knows it never hurts to be beautiful but what an IR capture can do for skin and eyes
matcam Silver Member 12-Sep-13 01:35 PM
by domer2760
12498 ---
A general, generic topic Yellow Gazania flower - multispectral
Today about a yellow Gazania flower, so here it is in multispectral representation. I took
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 08-Sep-12 09:33 PM
by NanoMeter
2568 ---
A general, generic topic XNUV - A new, much faster filter for reflected UV
Today about a faster filter for reflected UV photography, as there seems to be demand for
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 02-Sep-12 11:11 PM
by youVIart
4537 ---
A general, generic topic X80QF - a quartz fluorite apo lens for UV-VIS-NIR
I have decided to make a few of those f3.2/80mm quartz fluorite lenses should there be som
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 12-Mar-14 06:28 PM
by kds315
1173 ---
A general, generic topic Wyoming Windmills
After passing miles of windmills while driving on the interstate in Wyoming, I was able to
pixures Silver Member 18-Sep-13 11:04 PM
by seres2
5394 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.