Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
Pinned topic Using LR or ACR for IR images
I've received several e-mails regarding using Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) or Lightroom for infr
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 25-May-13 03:29 AM
by walkerr
4851 ---
Pinned topic IR Photography Resources
Here is a list of links to posts about IR resources and techniques. IR Lens Database h
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 21-Mar-14 08:08 PM
by InfraEdd
22022 ---
Pinned topic UV photography resources
Here are links to resources and informational posts about UV photography. Overview of
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 16-Sep-12 04:22 PM
by kds315
21268 ---
This is a hot, active topic! IR Lens Database
How about starting a lens database? We could all state lenses we've tried and on what kin
chimphappyhour 02-Jun-12 11:02 AM
by gqtuazon
545265 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Favorite IR Photos from 2012
For most of us, this is the season for sharing and reflection. So, with the moderators' p
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 29-Dec-12 01:12 PM
by Cavy2
38975 ---
This is a hot, active topic! My set up
I am a new member looking for help regarding an ir setup I am considering. I presently sho
DrPaul1 Silver Member 08-Sep-13 12:30 AM
by DrPaul1
351134 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nine Minute Exposure
This is a nine minute exposure captured with 15 stops of neutral density filters. No noise
DrPaul1 Silver Member 08-Nov-13 08:37 PM
by DrPaul1
32858 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Infrared Portrait
Count me in as an IR convert. I got a used converted D70s over the holidays. It was a bi
lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 03-Jun-12 04:24 AM
by NanoMeter
311310 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Workflow Problem Going From CNX2 to Lightroom
My workflow for non-IR images is to start in Lightroom 4 and then go to Photoshop if neces
Steve6344 Silver Member 24-May-13 08:37 PM
by NanoMeter
25808 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wycombe, PA
Dusted off my infrared camera and went to the next town over, Wycombe, PA. There are so ma
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 22-Jul-14 01:21 AM
by Cavy2
25267 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Capture NX and Infrared Processing
After I got my IR-converted camera back I googled long and hard to find a workflow that wo
jeffmeyers Silver Member Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest 07-May-13 12:00 PM
by NanoMeter
234581 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Life Pixel IR Converted D700 to Enhanced Color...
I had my D700 Converted to IR by Life Pixel. The were great to work with. Vincent Versace'
rhulbert Gold Member Winner of the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest Awarded for his limitless enthusiasm and extraordinarily genial nature consistently in support of Nikonians Writer Ribbon awarded for his generous and valuable contributions to the Nikonians Articles (Resources) section. 06-Mar-11 11:22 AM
by ericbowles
223973 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Marco Island Infrared
I've also posted this in the "A Picture I Took" forum. Taken last week, lucky to get away
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 01-Mar-12 10:48 PM
by Cavy2
221202 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Anyone try DIY camera conversion?
I'm thinking of trying a [link:www.lifepixel. com/ir-tutorials/nik on-d50-digital-infra red-c
Tokyo Mike 09-Jul-09 11:32 AM
by ricdiggle
212610 ---
This is a hot, active topic! The Manor House
I had the pleasure of living in Ken Caryl Valley for about 7 years. This is the original M
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 25-Sep-12 01:51 PM
by Cavy2
21715 ---
A general, generic topic Two from the Besser Museum
I was heading home from "Up North" and noticed that the sunset was going to be awesome and
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 12-Sep-13 06:37 PM
by domer2760
20668 ---
A general, generic topic New Hope, PA
This has been one of my favorite places since my teens. D200 IR, 18-200 VR @40mm 1/320
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 23-Sep-13 12:40 PM
by Cavy2
19703 ---
A general, generic topic What is the "best" camera to convert for IR photography...
Assume any Nikon digital SLR is available for IR conversion from a D70 thru a D2HS and a D
rhulbert Gold Member Winner of the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest Awarded for his limitless enthusiasm and extraordinarily genial nature consistently in support of Nikonians Writer Ribbon awarded for his generous and valuable contributions to the Nikonians Articles (Resources) section. 21-Jun-08 03:51 PM
by ckatosmith
183631 ---
A topic tagged as having a question WHAT CAMERA 4 IR??
I'm considering entering into IR photography so I have spent a handful of nights reading a
W6PJJ 30-Jun-10 10:51 AM
by ericbowles
181325 ---
A general, generic topic Train Station
Our little town train station that's only in operation for limited times of the year. Mos
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 24-Jun-13 08:35 PM
by Cavy2
18928 ---
A general, generic topic First time IR
Trying out a converted D5000 bought from a fellow Nikonian. htt p://www.nikonians.or
greyface Gold Member 06-Oct-13 06:33 AM
by greyface
18439 ---
A general, generic topic Inside the Hornets Nest
D200IR, 18-200 VR 1/320, F/7.1, ISO 400 http://kath ycavallaro.smugmug.c om/ ht
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 09-Oct-13 02:23 AM
by pixures
18562 ---
A general, generic topic Light Painting in IR
I was playing with some IR light painting techniques this past week as part of my experime
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 16-Nov-13 09:07 PM
by domer2760
18504 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley - an IR Paradise
I just got back from a few days in Death Valley. It's absolutely a paradise for IR photog
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 30-Jan-13 10:44 AM
by ericbowles
17628 ---
A general, generic topic Rule of Thirds, Infrared Style
A bunch of Daylilies basking in full afternoon sun. Does it catch anyone's eye? D200IR
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 16-Jul-13 03:02 PM
by jdroach
17845 ---
A general, generic topic Good Place To Convert D200 To IR?
I would appreciate some recommendations where I could get this done for a reasonable price
AUMike Silver Member 01-Dec-13 09:04 PM
by benveniste
17626 ---
A general, generic topic Yosemite in IR
I recently visited Yosemite National Park. While most of my photography was in traditiona
pixures Silver Member 29-Jun-14 12:55 AM
by pixures
17251 ---
A general, generic topic UKA Optics 50 mm lens not allowing still photos
I am using a Nikon D90 that was adapted for full spectrum photography by LDP LLC (aka maxm
jstreiff 05-Aug-09 02:55 PM
by kds315
161267 ---
A general, generic topic Moon River
Afternoon Moon shot using IR filter. Three shot multitemporal composite. http:/ /images.
NanoMeter 01-Oct-12 09:45 PM
by NanoMeter
16853 ---
A general, generic topic Sea Lodge Beach, Princeville
Was hoping to combine IR and an ultra-long exposure here (2 minutes or so) but discovered
matcam Silver Member 06-Feb-13 06:39 PM
by NanoMeter
16602 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.