nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
Pinned topic New US Airline Carry-on Rules Affect Photographers
A not so funny thing happened to a friend of mine last week. He found out about United Air
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 10-Sep-14 08:05 PM
by Ned_L
821441 ---
Pinned topic December Travel Challenge – Home for the Holidays.
This month’s theme is " Home for the Holidays " - We would like to see images of your home
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 14-Dec-14 02:26 AM
by robsb
2150 ---
Pinned topic Cast your vote: November 2014 - Man's Best Friend"
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Dec-14 02:17 PM
by ScottChapin
1158 ---
This is a hot, active topic! February Travel Challenge – Places of Worship
This month’s theme is “Places of Worship” – churches, chapels, mosques, synagogues; interi
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Mar-14 07:15 PM
by richardd300
971161 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Are you going to be on my Alaska cruise? Can we chat?
With so many Nikonians saying on this forum that they are planning a trip to Alaska this y
Nikon32250 Silver Member02-Aug-08 03:44 PM
by bamacrimson
852011 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member April Travel Challenge - Walking
April Travel Challenge – Walking This month’s theme is “Walking” – Folks spend a lot of
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Apr-14 10:40 PM
by FutureLook
771026 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member September Travel Challenge – “Transportation”
This month’s challenge is “transportation.” This month’s theme chosen by 2pixe
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Oct-13 06:02 PM
by GBaylis
75885 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wrong Travel Camera Choice?
Have you ever gone on trip and left your DSLR at home because you thought the place you we
snegron Silver Member04-Sep-13 11:59 PM
by Captain Rich
711447 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member September Travel Challenge – Framed
This month’s theme is "Framed" - a photo in which the subject is framed by another object
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 29-Sep-14 05:50 AM
by asnnet
71759 ---
This is a hot, active topic! How it turned out...
Just thought I'd let you know how the trip to Italy turned out after gleaning advice from
LL49Wat 29-Mar-11 03:19 AM
by Dr4688
691300 ---
This is a hot, active topic! My Travel Kit
These days, since I don't do travel assignments anymore, I bring the same basic kit with m
edoruan 13-Feb-10 06:42 PM
by rhom
672229 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Paris - Two Men Snatch steal My D800
Be Careful while walking alone in the quiet street in Paris. I were in Paris last week
Bk777 20-Sep-13 12:07 PM
by Bk777
631366 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Traveling light vs. better photographs
I would like to throw out a general question to the group. Several years ago, I took a 14
browntdb 20-Jun-12 05:27 AM
by dhmiller
611321 ---
This is a hot, active topic! November Travel Challenge - Interiors
This month’s challenge is “ interiors” This month’s theme chosen by robsb is i
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 30-Nov-13 06:03 PM
by asnnet
58722 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member January Travel Challenge – Trains
This month’s theme is “Trains” "Trai ns: electric, steam or diesel, wide- or narrow-g
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Feb-14 12:54 AM
by Sanyasi
57958 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member October Travel Challenge – Small Churches or Chapels.
This month’s theme is " Small Churches or Chapels " - We would like to see exterior images
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 01-Nov-14 10:53 AM
by rstcso
55749 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Let's see those travel photos!
If you have some photos from a recent trip that help convey the local culture and environm
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 17-Oct-08 08:26 AM
by Kadmos
543498 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member August Travel Challenge – Little Shops on Back Streets
This month’s theme is “Little Shops on Back Streets” – You know, that bakery, meat market,
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Aug-14 04:31 PM
by markgreenberg
50776 ---
This is a hot, active topic! DC area - where CAN'T you photo
Hello - planning a trip next month to the DC area. Tourist visit so will be hitting all t
MAK 20-Mar-12 03:41 PM
by OldCodger
47711 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Travel camera alternative to DSLR?
I shoot with a D700 and a D300s. I will be starting a job that requires a lot of travel. C
P7M8 20-Aug-11 03:09 PM
by texxter
461422 ---
This is a hot, active topic! July Travel Challenge – “Local Attractions”
This month’s challenge is “Local Attractions .” Let’s see images of places, cu
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 28-Jul-13 09:16 PM
by mklass
46705 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member July Travel Challenge – Back Roads
This month’s theme is “Back Roads” – Traveling on back roads provides great opportunities
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 31-Jul-14 06:31 PM
by 2pixels_short
44601 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Going to Venice, Italy in mid_may 2010. NEED ADVICE!
I will be going to Venice for 7 days (in city) starting in mid-may for the sole purpose of
prophotoman 17-Jun-10 07:30 AM
by dubaiphil
411458 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Travel Checklist
I am posting this thread to get a general idea of what items most people take when traveli
Dr4688 17-Jul-11 03:31 AM
by robsb
40904 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Barcelona. Vs. Rome.
The wife and I are planning a cruise with Celebrity this coming November. We plan on going
WPD 01-May-13 02:08 AM
by Ned_L
40550 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Need Travel Kit - New regulations have taken a toll
After all the travel kits I've packed, I'm in a bit of a quandary. Now the impossible r
Drbee Silver Member30-May-11 01:33 PM
by bobpilot
391228 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Travel to Europe - Lenses/Computer/Backpack/Flash
I couldn't find anything to fit my specific circumstances related to European travel, so I
mdallie Silver Member05-May-11 03:51 AM
by mdallie
39927 ---
This is a hot, active topic! GPS
I am planning a trip to China and SE Asia in late feb and early March. I have been toying
nikond90greg Silver Member20-Oct-12 04:35 AM
by Ned_L
37893 ---
This is a hot, active topic! London/Paris Travel Kit
I am starting to plan for a 10 day family vacation next summer to London and Paris. Given
timberline12k 29-Jul-10 06:00 PM
by timberline12k
361763 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member October Travel Challenge - "Long Exposure"
This month’s theme chosen by Cavy2 is "Long Exposure" For the purpose of this c
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-Oct-13 11:05 PM
by rbcheek
36630 ---