Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Printers, Scanners & Color Management

IDTopic AuthorLast updated dateRepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Ilford Galerie Prestige Inkjet Papers Review
Members, Ilford of Switzerland has recently updated their Galerie line of papers and is
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 17-Feb-14 04:24 PM
by Zareeba
8982 ---
Pinned topic ICC Profile Links
All the paper companies seem to have ICC profiles for using their paper with current print
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 29-Sep-13 06:35 PM
by dlabrecque
101288 ---
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Review
Members, My review of the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 is now complete and posted on our Resou
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 11-Apr-14 06:32 PM
by kmh
232016 ---
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Review
Browse on over to our Resources page where my review of the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is now p
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 01-Dec-13 12:07 PM
by wiselee2
472479 ---
A general, generic topic [SOLVED] Epson R285: What I see is not what printed
OK, Just bought a simple Epson R285. I have to say: Waow.. the prints looks really g
olliec 25-Jan-08 06:32 PM
by olliec
41793 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Your opinions on a new photo printer
My Epson R800 has finally annoyed me so much that I'm going to get a replacement. The mai
rjrcb Silver Member 17-Feb-14 11:12 AM
by MoB12
261254 ---
A general, generic topic Your moderator highlights eZine 37
Editor's Note- Your forum moderator has published a hands-on review of the HP Photosmart P
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 01-Apr-08 02:17 PM
by esantos
91006 ---
A general, generic topic Your Likings for a Kodachrome Scanner
I post this posing the question as to which scanner you guys like and have had luck (both
canine_582 12-Apr-06 01:07 PM
by bcm75
3483 ---
A general, generic topic Yet another question about color management - sRGB and ...
Hi I thought I finally understood the major points around this topic, but there still a
timot 26-Mar-08 12:09 PM0520 ---
A general, generic topic Yet Another Paper Question ...
A while back I started using Red River paper, Gloss and Lustre. I am into posting photo
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 26-Apr-12 03:40 PM
by kmh
10597 ---
A general, generic topic Yellow/red cast on my prints using Lexmark P4350
I print my photos on a Lexmark P4350, and have noticed for a long time now that the prints
rayw1604 03-Apr-06 01:39 PM
by bobj
1376 ---
A general, generic topic YAY! Staples finally recycles Epson cartridges!
For months I've bee piling up my empty Epson R1800 cartridges. I tried all my local office
bdphotos Silver Member 26-Feb-09 09:19 PM
by bdphotos
2645 ---
A general, generic topic XRite i1Profiler has a fatal flaw
I have been using ProfilerMaker 5, coupled with an i1Pro spectrophotometer, for several ye
rasworth 15-Apr-11 12:59 AM
by esantos
121083 ---
A general, generic topic Xrite i1 Display Pro colour calibration problems
I'm having problems with a new X-rite i1 Display Pro colour calibrator that I've just boug
seanmor 12-Mar-14 10:43 PM
by seanmor
2134 ---
A general, generic topic X-rite/Pantone Products and Mac OS Lion Compatibility
Info from xrite.com: http://view.email.xr ite.com/?j=fe5710727 d6c0d7d7713&m=ff0410 70756304&
FredB D3 Silver Member 14-Jul-11 02:13 PM0471 ---
A general, generic topic X-rite, Gretag/Macbeth, Monaco product paths
I had to contact X-rite about a problem activating my reinstallation of Monaco Optix on a
BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources 20-Oct-06 03:10 AM
by bobj
3755 ---
A topic tagged as having a question X-Rite White Balance Card vs Passport White Balance Car...
Hello, ... Anyone have the X-Rite White Balance Card ( mini or full size) and perhaps the
ICR Gold Member 31-Jan-12 01:16 PM
by walkerr
2502 ---
A topic tagged as news X-Rite merging with GretagMacbeth
From http://www.xrite.com /company_announce.as px: The color management leaders, X-Rite
bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources 01-Feb-06 12:03 AM
by bobj
4669 ---
A general, generic topic X-Rite i1Photo Pro Question
I am considering buying an X-Rite i1Photo Pro color management system. Having never owned
rstrohkirch Silver Member 03-Dec-11 03:01 AM
by Fovea
1389 ---
A topic tagged as having a question X-rite i1 display 2
A couple years ago, I purchased an xrite i1 LT. I feel like I should have purchased the xr
dandy49 Silver Member 02-Jan-11 01:41 PM
by chuckcars
3660 ---
A topic tagged as having a question x-rite eye1LT vs x-rite eye1 display 2
Hi all again. I have purchased an xrite eye1LT and now see that there is an upgrade to xri
dandy49 Silver Member 04-Jul-09 04:27 PM
by dandy49
2528 ---
A general, generic topic X-Rite email
I've just received an email from X-Rite, inviting me to create a personal profile on their
Yachtsman 05-Oct-07 12:18 PM
by Chan Tran
3686 ---
A general, generic topic X-Rite Colormunki Photo Review
The "Munki" may finally be off my back! Well, I pulled the trigger on the new X-Rite Co
spiritualized67 Silver Member 11-Jun-09 08:41 PM
by FredB D3
61763 ---
A general, generic topic X-rite Colormunki photo
Need help with Colormunki photo. Using Mac book pro OS 10.7. Can not get Colormunki photo
glhhcs Silver Member 25-Sep-11 11:06 AM
by FredB D3
3745 ---
A general, generic topic X-Rite colorchecker theory
So I had a quick question about color management, calibration, and profiling. A long ti
Ruahrc 15-Oct-08 11:19 PM
by BJNicholls
5632 ---
A general, generic topic x-rite ColorChecker Passport
In the old days of film (say, fifteen years ago), we had two choices: daylight film and in
Obregon Moderator 16-Jan-10 04:26 PM
by b2martin_a
7971 ---
A general, generic topic X-Rite ColorChecker Camera Calibration Question
I hope this is the proper forum for this... I just got the X-Rite i1Display2 and X-Rite
thelocalhack 15-Nov-10 01:38 AM
by thelocalhack
6885 ---
A general, generic topic X-rite color munki and iMac
I am using the x-rite color munki to calibrate my iMac screen. My images look good o
ajstark123 Silver Member 31-Aug-12 11:56 PM
by Bump57
9719 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help X-Rite Color Munki
I just bought a X-Rite Color Munki and was wondering if anyone else on this forum owns one
ctadin Silver Member 27-Jun-09 08:58 PM
by ctadin
2683 ---
A general, generic topic X-rite color checker / what are the benefits?
I'm looking at getting a grey card for white balance and looked at this as an option, alon
guyparker 22-Apr-09 05:38 PM
by guyparker
3581 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.