Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViews Rating
A general, generic topic Would time of shot be usefull to know?
That is for viewers of the image? I see lots of commentary about optimal time of day for
limeyzen Silver Member 13-Jan-14 08:56 PM
by kennoll
5274 ---
A general, generic topic NYC Area Photo Target?
This would be interesting to shoot (if you could do it with permission). http ://www.wir
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 23-Jul-14 02:58 PM
by pqtrths
12274 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Glass Negatives
I just inherited some glass negatives from my grandfather who was a professional photograp
Dawgtired 14-Sep-02 09:40 PM
by Gie
3273 ---
A general, generic topic Calling London Nikonians
Hello - I'm going to be in the UK on business in November, and will have Friday & Saturda
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 23-Oct-02 11:45 PM
by drjimbob
0273 ---
A general, generic topic Back from travels
Hi all, Just sticking my head in after a few months away .... Just got back a few days a
Laika 27-Nov-02 12:16 PM
by Duck
1273 ---
A general, generic topic Software for notes...
Hello Nikonians, Do you know a software for a PDA on which I can take notes of my pics ?
helton 05-Apr-04 03:21 AM
by RickFranchi
7273 ---
A general, generic topic Blessing in Disguise in Some Cases?
TO put a positive note on the situation, the data being wiped from the D200 forum was actu
MelT 28-Oct-05 04:31 PM
by tomaswa
1273 ---
A general, generic topic Astrophoto Resources
Can anyone point me to some good resources for learning astrophotography like websites and
sduford 16-Jan-06 01:28 AM
by sduford
4273 ---
A general, generic topic Photokina New Products
Maybe tomorrow we will see some Nikon products listed here other than Coolpix and the D80.
RockyIII Gold Member 26-Sep-06 10:29 AM
by ehparis
2273 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Quick question...
I was told I had been upgraded to silver donor status. Today I went to post some photos an
Ted 18-Jan-03 07:29 PM
by Ted
3272 ---
A general, generic topic Elements & Groups
Hi all, This is a common way of describing a lens, "n elements in m groups". What does th
Emin 28-May-03 08:58 PM
by Emin
6272 ---
A topic tagged as having a question DOF with fixed aperture lenses
This may sound naive but... Is there any way to change the DOF with fixed aperture lenses
JoeSlotz 16-Jul-03 06:05 PM
by bobj
3272 ---
A general, generic topic iTunes goes mainstream...
Hell has frozen over, Apple has just announced that iTunes is now availabe for Windows ba
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 20-Oct-03 10:12 AM
by juaini
5272 ---
A general, generic topic Software to label slides
Hi Nikonians, Is there any software (freeware or inexpensive :P) to label (and, who knows
helton 23-Jul-04 11:02 AM
by helton
2272 ---
A general, generic topic Prize-winning photographer Eddie Adams dies at 71
I copied this from Yahoo.... NEW YORK (AFP) - Photographer Eddie Adams, who gained worldwi
panamared Gold Member 22-Sep-04 09:36 PM
by flashdeadline
1272 ---
A general, generic topic Photographing jewelery?
I will be photographing some jewelery in a couple of weeks for a friend to make an insuran
GonzoBernelli 01-Nov-05 11:53 AM
by dwig
5272 ---
A topic tagged as news Nikonians article in the latest Nikon News
The Nikon own magazine "Nikon News" (German and French language, 30,000 subscribers) ran a
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 03-Nov-05 04:50 PM
by bgs
0272 ---
A general, generic topic Rail Fans
After a brief mention of the several “Rail Fans” lurking within Nikonians about a week ago
Raskal Moderator 08-Apr-06 09:07 PM
by Raskal
4272 ---
A general, generic topic AF DC-Nikkor 135mm f/2D
Hi there, Does anyone has some knowledge about this lens? How is the quality compare to t
George_street 04-Jun-02 11:04 PM
by BEH423
2271 ---
A general, generic topic PMA show?
Anyone who has been on that show, what did you see? Can you guys share with us?
Davidnikon 03-Mar-03 04:49 PM
by Davidnikon
0271 ---
A general, generic topic BG Wildlife photographer of the year
I saw the BG wildlife photographer of the year award exhibition in Perth today. A relative
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 21-Sep-03 02:54 PM
by karspoul
1271 ---
A general, generic topic My Best Christmas Present Ever!!!!!
We all have heard stories like this, but they never happen to anyone we know....do they?
RickFranchi 31-Dec-04 10:50 AM
by drjimbob
2271 ---
A general, generic topic bye bye INCA
From this summer INCA BV looses their contract as sole Nikon importer for the Netherlands.
jwenting Silver Member 26-Mar-06 05:57 AM
by jwenting
2271 ---
A general, generic topic How long before....
Over on the D50 forum, I've just been explaining that focal length is focal length, no mat
greenwing Gold Member 18-Aug-06 07:50 PM
by bikinchris
2271 ---
A general, generic topic More foolishness from KR
I was searching the net for some info on the Pentax digital spotmeter and found a link to
mtpenmaker 04-Dec-07 08:46 PM
by avm247
1271 ---
A general, generic topic Photo Professors August Contest for ThinkTank bag
I just want to remind everyone that in our August Photo Professors Podcast we are running
rickpaul 14-Aug-12 12:32 AM0271 ---
A general, generic topic i need to get a sponsor for NPS
Hey Guys im looking to see if i can get a sponsor for my NPS. im a full time photographer
joeybenz106 10-Oct-12 05:12 PM0271 ---
A general, generic topic Google Street View Hyperlapse
I hadn't run across this before. It's pretty cool! http://hype rlapse.tllabs.io/
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 30-Nov-13 12:50 PM
by ScottChapin
1271 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Calumet Photo Declares Bankruptcy
I've rented equipment and purchases numerous items at Calumet Photo. Too bad - another rep
tekneektom Gold Member 14-Mar-14 08:47 AM
by briantilley
2271 ---
A general, generic topic 7 Cheap Photography Hacks
Gizmodo posted a video showing [link:reframe.gizmod o.com/7-simple-cheap -photography-hacks-
rstcso Gold Member 08-May-14 02:43 AM
by RockyIII
8271 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.