Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

ID TopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Studio shoot
This is just a general question. On Tuesday our camera club is going to set up 2 or 3 stud
splinter 26-Jan-03 05:07 PM
by splinter
2434 ---
A general, generic topic Must see Website!
check out. http://svt.se/h ogafflahage/hogaffla Hage_site/Kor/hestek or.swf
dougie 10-Feb-03 10:34 AM
by wrong exposure
14874 ---
A general, generic topic Digital Vs Film photography
Hi all, Recently while researching to buy equipment, my thoughts about which way is bette
Emin 07-Feb-03 07:33 PM
by rudy
12977 ---
A general, generic topic Mexico City Nikonians
Hey folks... Our thoughts and prayers for our Mexico City Nikonians who may have lost fam
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 23-Jan-03 02:16 PM
by mclaren
1248 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Starting up a Photo Club
Hello fellow Nikonians; My name is Osvaldo Guerra (AKA Ovi13) I live in a small town call
Ovi0813 03-Feb-03 01:52 PM
by Ovi13
9486 ---
A general, generic topic Just out of curiosity...
How many of you use a backup body? If so, what are your reasons for carrying the extra on
LarryM 27-Jan-03 05:14 PM
by abe
17697 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Have you ordered your Nikonians CAP or HAT?
If not then please do so. Those of you who ordered the Nikonians strap know what I mean by
LucVN Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources 14-Feb-03 10:42 PM
by tfhoey
22602 ---
A general, generic topic A Tad Unfair!!!
I was told last night about a student at the local college who was doing some gardening fo
Scotty Silver Member 23-Jan-03 04:19 AM
by rutherfordphoto
3558 ---
A general, generic topic Night Shooters - Reminder
For all you night shooter. Starshine 3 will enter earths atmosphere between 05:00 and 13:
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 20-Jan-03 12:23 PM
by nick p
1437 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians in Person: Your Dream System
I thought it would be fun here to post this question. In a perfect world where money was n
lordnikon 29-Jan-03 11:08 PM
by Dave Amorde
21881 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Quick question...
I was told I had been upgraded to silver donor status. Today I went to post some photos an
Ted 18-Jan-03 07:29 PM
by Ted
3279 ---
A general, generic topic Thanks
Been gone for a couple of weeks, unfortunatly I've no good news other than I did get to sp
skacala 20-Jan-03 02:45 PM
by adamojr
9637 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Who owns the photographic rights...?
This may be more of a rhetorical question than anything else. Who owns the rights to a pho
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 20-Jan-03 05:03 PM
by krf
13751 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Hooray!
Today, I became a United States citizen. It was a lovely ceremony. :)
mclaren 22-Jan-03 03:42 PM
by LarryM
27653 ---
A general, generic topic Traditional Photo Art - Guest Column - Filters {Nude}
Do you remember Paul Bunyons great Blue Ox? I wonder was he really blue or was it just poo
peterjcrowley 22-Jan-03 12:53 AM
by peterjcrowley
5620 ---
A topic tagged as having a question School Assignment Help...PLEASE
Greetings! I am working on a research project for a class, and I have to find a 23 y/o, F
Travel_Mon 16-Jan-03 06:17 PM
by flashdeadline
1436 ---
A general, generic topic Can't Find it
I can't find the posting that had the great graphic of the F5. Can anyone help? I change
Nikon_Freak 16-Jan-03 03:26 PM
by SzennyBoy
1256 ---
A general, generic topic New round of Nikon rebates...
Hey all.... If you have not seen, Nikon USA has started a new round of rebates that go un
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 22-Jan-03 04:50 PM
by skamaraju
3401 ---
A general, generic topic Food for thought: Thom Hogan's 2003 digital predicitons
I find that Thom Hogan raises some interesting points and adresses some of the issues fro
sagittarius 18-Jan-03 08:10 PM
by Brad Simpkins
15888 ---
A general, generic topic This image was sent to me ...
.. by a friend in the off-shore oil business. He got if from the manager of an off-shore
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 16-Jan-03 02:36 AM
by jrp
8609 ---
A general, generic topic Copyrighting images on the internet
I have a question on copyrighting images posted on the internet. I live in China and Taiw
ChinaScot 15-Jan-03 08:18 PM
by RickD
1251 ---
A general, generic topic Contest for Lurkers and New Nikonian Members Only
This is to announce a short essay contest (ten to fifteen lines, please)... [font color=b
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography 24-Jan-03 11:16 PM
by Drumznphoto
141028 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Help!
i'm thinking of getting a nikon 80 by february and i've been reading some books. i came ac
Jojo Michael 19-Jan-03 09:34 PM
by skacala
6895 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Nikon Lenses
I'm still new at this and appreciate the help I always get here. I have 3 manual Nikons F3
panamared Gold Member 20-Jan-03 02:32 AM
by iweiner
7522 ---
A general, generic topic The Vancouver Show - Exposure Gallery
Well, I hope this bit of blatant self-promotion doesn't seem too presumptuous, but if I co
jejones 22-Jan-03 05:28 AM
by jejones
14358 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What was 'the' image that made you desire to photograph
I have to confess that I used to have hard time seeing photography as an art of it's own.
wrong exposure 17-Jan-03 02:54 AM
by dougie
28732 ---
A general, generic topic Photographer's Market Guide on CD-ROM?
I have been using the printed version for some time now. My sales are soaring and my gir
dphotobayer 10-Jan-03 11:50 PM
by dphotobayer
0221 ---
A general, generic topic Countdown to 10'000th Post
Since the boss has a challenge for the lurkers, and non-silver members, I have one that ev
lordnikon 15-Jan-03 10:14 PM
by panamared
201230 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Contest for Lurkers and Non-Silver Donors only
This is to announce a short and one-time only contest: The person to guess the closest da
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 14-Jan-03 09:43 PM
by jrp
28714 ---
A general, generic topic Destination Camera Stores
I was just in New York and had the good fortune to wander into the B&H store in Manhattan,
Georgebaby 10-Jan-03 11:37 PM
by Ed
5475 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.