Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! How do you feel about censorship?
About ten days ago I put up an exhibition of my photgraphs in a gallery space in my town.
anomy 02-Nov-02 04:50 PM
by bgs
951448 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Tongue-in-cheek: an amusing spelling mistake...
Hi! This is just to underline something that has become almost 50-50 in spelling in rec
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 02-Jan-09 04:15 PM
by johnr43
952219 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Fireworks Tips and Tricks -- Let's share -- 2013
Edit Note: This discussion thread was started two years ago, and is full of great advi
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 29-Jun-14 09:58 AM
by briantilley
948177 ---
This is a hot, active topic! The 100 photos everyone should take…
Ok, here's a thought to start a bit of a conversation. Most of us who are serious about ph
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 15-Aug-12 05:56 PM
by Ruahrc
912488 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Come on you Brits where are you
Having been a member for the last couple of years, I have notced that most of the posts ar
no1yak Gold Member 19-Aug-10 10:02 AM
by Scotty
901955 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is there such a thing as correct white balance? Discuss...
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 23-Dec-11 07:40 PM
by ScottChapin
901393 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What other hobbies do Nikonians have?
I have a few interests. Photography being a big one. One of the other hobbies I have
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography 24-Dec-12 08:23 PM
by DaddySS
902463 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Online storage and back-up???
Anyone use online storage and/or back up? I am looking for somewhere to archive my library
creativeedgeimages Silver Member 30-Mar-11 08:38 PM
by Ruahrc
893237 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Recommended Member???
What is with the "Recommended Member" that is showing up after members' names?
AUMike Silver Member 08-Jan-13 01:30 PM
by agitater
893712 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Very VERY kool photo sayings ;
OK - I'll start it off - please, do add yours...even if it's one you heard. "Creativit y
Larry E30 Silver Member 21-Mar-12 12:51 AM
by musical
883067 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Advise vs Advice
For What It's Worth category. Advice: a noun meaning “opinion given or offered as to ac
jayshirley 04-Aug-12 12:38 AM
by grizzly200
882473 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Who uses only film SLRs?
Who here does not own a digital SLR, and uses only film for your serious shooting? What is
ZoneV Silver Member 30-Jun-10 04:05 PM
by DigitalDarrell
874788 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Film will become the LP's of the future
I'm afraid I see no other course of events. Technology will advance to the point where di
anomy 07-Feb-03 07:34 PM
by rudy
862674 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member I Hate To Be So Naive
I hope someone can shed some light on a problem situation I found myself in the other nig
ronatch 22-Jul-11 08:56 PM
by avm247
861972 ---
This is a hot, active topic! D800 Announcement on October 26th?
According to Nikon Rumors, on September 29th, digicame-info published the Nikon D800 specs
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 04-Nov-11 05:51 PM
by Fovea
865701 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians future?
I just read an e-mail from Nikonians soliciting a contribution to our fund raising efforts
limeyzen Silver Member 30-Aug-14 06:12 PM
by John Bertotti
861946 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Happy Birthday JRP!!!
Hey Boys 'n' Gals, It's jrp's birthday today so let us all join in for that world-famous
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 10-Sep-02 08:49 PM
by anemos
851128 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What is Nikon Thinking / Doing?
I sit here looking at the specs on the SB-300. It is just above my 30 year old Minolta fla
Sportymonk 27-Aug-13 05:06 PM
by Indigo586
845505 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians Pro Strap now available
Straps can now be ordered. To order your own strap, [link:www.nikonians. org/html/shop/str
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 22-Sep-02 07:38 PM
by wongoz
831944 ---
This is a hot, active topic! RAW vs. JPEG & Why K.Rockwell intentionally rocks the b
My D70 and I have spent 2 years together and probably 4000 photos. Before I got the camer
Brian Harris 26-Oct-07 10:58 AM
by markbarendt
822244 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Poll: How Long have you been a Nikon User?
MelT 07-Nov-08 03:26 PM
by ROD H
813502 ---
This is a hot, active topic! More Reminiscing - what happened to your first SLR?
My first was a Pentax Spotmatic with a 50mm 1.4 Takumar lens. It was the early 1970's a
Clyde57 Silver Member 20-Jan-11 12:04 AM
by Larry E30
812822 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member I'm Finally Done with Rockwell
Ken's latest, deliberately provocative post has finally turned me off for good. I've just
agitater Gold Member 24-Mar-11 04:35 PM
by benveniste
812225 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is Nikon a victim of its own success?
In reading the forums around the site and the rest of the Web, I'm frequently struck by ho
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 14-Jan-14 10:00 AM
by ESSDEEDEE
812579 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Full frame Nikon?
I've been hearing rumors about a FF Nikon. D3? Should i sell my beloved 17-55 DX and 12-
kuku 11-Feb-07 04:56 AM
by ARCHK
802964 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I'm a PENTAX USER! Why did you choose Nikon?
As the subject clearly states, I'm a Pentax user, coming from PentaxForums.com I'm goin
Isaac Fast 15-Nov-08 04:49 PM
by kdsmithjr
803125 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Are you a lens snob?
Let's have some fun with this. Free free to explain your position by posting a reply. (Als
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 12-May-14 05:25 PM
by timpsm
802597 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Books everyone is reading...
Just wondering what everyone is reading and maybe an informal poll if there there is enoug
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography 02-Jan-11 05:15 AM
by Fovea
791354 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Speaking of quotes....
I would like to hear some of your favorites, be they humorous, serious or world changing o
fdwess 21-Jul-07 01:46 PM
by Narsuitus
783453 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What is your definition of a "walk around" lens?
People keep asking for recommendations for a good walk around lens, and they get a wide va
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 03-Feb-14 11:44 PM
by metalmariachi
772572 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.