Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters

Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - North America
This is the forum for discussions of the Nikonians Chapters in North America. Members of such chapters and members who may want to join in their gatherings, field trips, meetings. As the chapters grow we will divide this forum by regions.
Moderators: DWGimages, ericbowles
Mon 17-Nov-14 09:16 PM
Gallery for Puget So...
by mklass
245 topics
2204 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Europe
This is the forum for discussion on gatherings, meetings and field trips of chapter members and members who may want to join the European chapters. As chapters grow in number, this forum will be further subdivided into regions.
Thu 31-Oct-13 03:22 PM
RE: Sunrise Photogra...
by agitater
21 topics
62 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Australasia
This is the home of Nikonians Chapters in Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea and neighbouring islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Moderators: ericbowles
Mon 17-Nov-14 09:53 AM
RE: Brisbane G20 Lig...
by Grunion
65 topics
612 messages
IDTopicAuthor Last updated dateRepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic looking for photographers in Chicago
looking for photographers in Chicago. I have an assigment in chicago and I am looking for
_mike_ 17-Oct-03 01:01 AM
by JM
1439 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Hilton Head/Savannah Ga. trip
My wife and I are going to be in the Hilton Head area the first weekend in April. We will
ZirkleM 25-Mar-04 07:54 PM
by jbear
3558 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Italy ?
Hi, anyone in Italy or coming here? Francesco
ziper_it 12-Apr-13 12:41 PM
by slalom002
81177 ---
A general, generic topic london
anyone interested in a walk around london ? saturday would be best for me but will do a
zeppelin 21-Aug-08 05:30 PM
by zeppelin
4781 ---
A general, generic topic Lake Michigan or Lake Superior Shoreline Ice
I live in the Milwaukee, WI area and would like to photograph the meeting of ice and shore
Zep 05-Feb-04 06:21 PM
by Zep
2533 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Advice for Southern Utah in September?
Does anyone recommend any must-see parks in southern Utah in Sept/Oct.? I'm planning a tr
Zep 26-May-04 01:43 AM
by Zep
19936 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon camera store in Acapulco Mex.
I am in Acapulco to spend some time here. Would any one know if I can find a Camera store
zenon5940 10-Dec-09 05:01 PM
by Freewheeler10
6996 ---
A general, generic topic Vacation in July
This summer My wife and I will be going to Heidelberg, Munich, Salzburg and Vienna for a v
zeda 12-Mar-03 01:28 AM
by zeda
2588 ---
A general, generic topic St John USVI for Christmas
I have just booked a trip for my family to get away for the holidays and we are headed to
zdybkevlau 05-Feb-11 12:38 PM
by zdybkevlau
8993 ---
A general, generic topic Where to go in Santa Fe, NM for great images?
I'll be in the Santa Fe, NM area next week and was wondering where to go for some good pho
yunjo Silver Member30-May-12 02:35 PM
by jerry r
2359 ---
A general, generic topic Australians getting together
Hi I have noted that most of these posts relate ( understandably) to events in the US. The
yosemite76 07-Feb-10 01:55 AM
by Mokummer
11984 ---
A general, generic topic Dallas
Hi All, I was wondering for you folks in Dallas/Fort Worth area, where do you go to take
yihyoon 18-Sep-04 05:20 AM
by yihyoon
3413 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for partners for Masai Mara stay, share costs
I have access to a friends house just on edge of masai mara, set in 90acres, right on the
xentox2 15-Feb-07 06:38 PM
by xentox2
0965 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Any Nikonians in Toronto/Kitchener/Waterloo area?
I would like to shoot with few Nikon fans here in Toronto area. I'm also living in Kitchen
xbeta 11-Apr-11 05:30 PM
by matmag
3864 ---
A general, generic topic SoCal OC knowledge exchange
I was wondering if some of the more experienced people on the board have thought of maybe
xbeanx 22-Sep-07 02:41 AM
by xbeanx
11007 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help shooting London, Paris and Edinburgh
Hey- I'm going to London, Paris and Edinburgh for a couple of weeks, and having read all o
XAHTEP 12-Nov-03 11:34 AM
by Dave C
7563 ---
A topic tagged as having a question 48 hours in Southeast Utah - what to do....
I am going to be in Salt Lake City for a conference in July, and I have managed to arrange
XAHTEP 06-Jul-04 02:11 PM
by esantos
9945 ---
A general, generic topic Anyone going to Russia?
Hey- I saw Bo and JRP's notice looking for helpers, and on their advice I've decided to po
XAHTEP 09-Sep-04 01:15 AM
by XAHTEP
0417 ---
A general, generic topic Route 66
Hi, Can someone give me a good location such as an old typical gas-station as the one's w
WV photo 06-Sep-03 11:08 PM
by nikon4
71083 ---
A general, generic topic Sacramento Area Nikonians Train get together
This is an open invitation and opportunity for all Nikonians to attend our next informal g
WuShin 24-May-07 11:07 PM
by bobcamarena
141106 ---
A general, generic topic St. John Nova Scotia
Hi. I'll be going to the Bay of Fundy the first week of August and would appreciate any s
wschuette 17-Jun-06 11:47 AM
by F80
2480 ---
A general, generic topic Coyote Butte in AZ; Any tips?
Hi, I have been mesmerized by images that were taken there by various photographers and
wrong exposure 09-Jan-03 10:03 AM
by wrong exposure
0751 ---
A topic tagged as news To Los Angeles Nikonians who love Ansel Adams;
Ansel Adams 100 has finally come into town. Visit LACMA(www.lacma.org) before May 11. I go
wrong exposure 05-Feb-03 05:04 PM
by bgs
2640 ---
A general, generic topic Photo LA 2004 Jan15-18, 2004, Santa Monica
Hi, I bumped into information regarding this event and I figured that there might be some
wrong exposure 14-Jan-04 10:29 PM
by wrong exposure
0303 ---
A general, generic topic My first trip to DC in June
Hello, It's going to be my first trip there and I am looking for advices in general: what
wrong exposure 04-May-04 03:48 PM
by Flask
6728 ---
A general, generic topic Alaskan Nikonians
I will be arriving in Juneau on May 14th and Ketchikan on May 16th onboard the Ocean Princ
wpgf80 29-Apr-02 04:14 PM
by Ovi0813
61057 ---
A general, generic topic Moab to Yellowstone STOPS
Getting to old for those 14 hours of driving. After Moab in October we are planning to he
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 06-Sep-02 11:52 PM
by BJNicholls
51016 ---
A general, generic topic Sunday In Tampa
Due to the airline rules, stay over Saturday (so you can spend your saved money on film/pr
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 27-Sep-02 12:12 AM
by Doc411m
1764 ---
A topic tagged as news IT'S WAR - Moab Co-Dependent
DELICATE ARCH DECAPITATED IN SNEAK ATTACK, reads the sub headline of the latest issue of t
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 24-Oct-02 03:21 AM
by BJNicholls
3881 ---
A general, generic topic Maui in January
I will be in Maui during the last two weeks of January. Any Maui Nikonians or visiting Ni
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 17-Dec-02 02:52 PM
by wpgf100
2558 ---
Forum contains topics with unread messages

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.