Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge : Bad Weather
Hi, I hope some of you get out in the worst weather conditions, because that's when the mo
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 10-Jun-02 01:41 AM
by Joseph
29460 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon Challenge: Clouds
Nikonians, Although these vaporous wonders often serve as grand backdrops for photographs
spguyer 03-Jun-02 11:48 AM
by Dbyrd
29565 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge: Baby Animals
In many countries, it's summer right now. So, I guess all those nature photographers out t
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 21-Aug-02 01:40 AM
by richmk
29492 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NIKONIAN CHALLENGE: Horses.
This is an easy challenge. No excuses for not taking part in this one :). Horses are ever
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 09-Feb-03 03:46 PM
by Flask
29606 ---
This is a hot, active topic! OK, so it's not the greatest moon picture ever...
...but I just love playing with my two latest toys, and this was hand-held. (It was also s
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 17-Jul-03 07:53 PM
by Marsel
29427 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Dahlias
Some dahlias that are now blooming. All are stacks done in Combine ZP and NX2,D300 with 10
rb4good Silver Member 23-Aug-12 09:54 PM
by rb4good
29468 ---
This is a hot, active topic! 1965 Canadian Silver Dollar -Obverse
I decided to reshoot an image I did a few years ago of this coin. Shot with D700 and
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 22-Feb-14 02:45 AM
by robsb
29407 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sushi Delivery
Testing a D810 and Tamron 150-600 f/5-6.3. The D810, IMHO, will focus faster than the D800
greyface Gold Member 31-Jul-14 07:34 PM
by greyface
29293 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Kids are cute and photogenic. Can you beat this?
This is an image of two of my daughters a few years back. Emily is slurping, Hannah is wis
darrellyoung 10-Jun-01 12:29 AM
by jrp
281057 ---
This is a hot, active topic! More trains
These shots of the New Hope & Ivyland Rail Road were taken with my Nikon EM and 50MM lens.
Winddancer 02-Jun-02 02:21 AM
by lordnikon
28483 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to all: NATURE LANDSCAPES
This week's Challenge is landscapes in nature. No city scapes are permitted, wildlife is o
lordnikon 15-Jun-02 02:29 PM
by QuickAg23
28488 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian challenge: Black and White
Done anything cool in b&w? (including monotones). Show it us what you have! There is to mu
daishi 22-Apr-03 05:50 AM
by JBish130
28362 ---
This is a hot, active topic! It's Not Easy Being Green
"It's not that easy being green; Having to spend each day the color of the leaves. When I
owl Platinum Member 21-May-03 07:57 PM
by owl
28450 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challege: Memorial Day Remembered
No matter where you have lived in the world, your country has had soldiers and more than l
lordnikon 29-May-03 06:16 PM
by phantsam
28393 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Rail Fans Only :-)
Of course anyone can look and comment. I know that lots of people don't particularly care
RickD 29-Jun-03 10:09 PM
by lordnikon
28350 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Last 2 Minutes.............
I went out to shoot a few other barns 6-6-12, early evening. When finished and on my way h
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 17-Jun-12 02:20 PM
by Bump57
28468 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Abandoned
This farm is a couple miles from my house. I've been planning to get out there to take a f
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 29-Nov-12 03:47 AM
by rosewood_ltd
28677 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Morning Daisies
Set out this morning with the tripod, knee pads, reflectors. Shot several compositions fo
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 12-Jun-13 02:04 PM
by RiverWader
28387 ---
This is a hot, active topic! As my friend Larry would say Bokeh-licious
Finally a little sunlight. Close to sunset, ran out to a nature preserve near my house.
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 16-Jul-13 03:55 PM
by jdroach
28447 ---
This is a hot, active topic! And then there were 2 more!
A litte Easter Island fun, tripod, timer, and Nikon D600, 28mm, f/13, 1/640. My wife (I t
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 17-May-14 01:46 PM
by jdroach
28312 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Starry, Starry Night
D4s 24-70mm Lens at 24mm F2.8 15 sec. 12800 ISO I overexposed this by 1 stop and then d
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 02-Jun-14 11:18 PM
by mnbuilder49
28265 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Union Pacific 4012 "Big Boy"
We took a trip to Steamtown in Scranton, PA on the Friday before Father's Day. The Union
ron917 Silver Member 06-Jul-14 03:27 PM
by Priest
28386 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge: Bad light situations
Hi there, I'm from Belgium and I can tell you: photographic conditions aren't very good h
WV photo 06-Mar-02 05:20 AM
by drjimbob
27607 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to all: Sunrise
Sunrise is often the most beautiful time of the day. As a child I would see the sunrise o
DaveDosch 02-Jun-02 03:13 AM
by Mystic
27866 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon Challenge: RED
This is my first challenge to you all. Living here in Tanzania I don't see much of the co
jonkhill 02-Apr-02 02:16 PM
by Nikon_eye
27921 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NIKONIAN POWER CHALLENGE #2 : Still Life
My second Power Challenge is simple yet tough. Still Life. Anything, still life can qualif
lordnikon 15-Jun-02 01:50 PM
by QuickAg23
27512 ---
This is a hot, active topic! JerryL--Thought you'd appreciate this
Marine Corps AV-8 Harrier taking off while Marine Corps F-18 Hornet waits for clearance. S
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 14-Jun-02 11:31 PM
by ShawnC1032
27820 ---
This is a hot, active topic! An old challenge revisited: Macro flowers
The macro flowers challenge a couple of months back got a lot of interest, so let's resurr
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 18-Jun-02 05:35 AM
by johnmorris
27348 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to All: Covered Bridges
This is a pretty simple one, so don't expect to compete over a Snickers, or having to vote
lordnikon 18-Jul-02 11:01 PM
by lordnikon
27305 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to All: Portraiture (Part II)
The inital challenge grew to be much bigger than I ever expected so I am making a part two
lordnikon 24-Jul-02 03:13 AM
by lordnikon
27516 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.