Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthor Last updated dateRepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic "Unnatural" Wren
Can I get an "E" for effort. Maybe I should try a small life form. I think I could sneak
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 03-Jul-02 01:48 AM
by lordnikon
2256 ---
A general, generic topic MORE: Nature at Work
Must be that time of year in Nature's Little World.
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 03-Jul-02 03:22 AM
by wpgf100
10194 ---
A general, generic topic Reach Out Experiment.
Couple of weeks ago I was looking at this lovely full moon with my F100 with a 50mm on it.
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 06-Jul-02 02:40 AM
by RickD
2282 ---
A general, generic topic Backyard Rainbow
Last weekend I grew a Rainbow at my cottage. I think the effect could be used with other
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 22-Jul-02 06:49 PM
by carolpr56
4235 ---
A general, generic topic American Goldfinch - male ?????
Just trying all the different types of images I see on this site. Going through my check
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 17-Jul-02 11:35 PM
by wpgf100
5231 ---
A general, generic topic After Sunset
This was taken at 10:05 PM local time on July 14, 2002. The view is due North about 30 mi
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 26-Jul-02 12:24 AM
by johnmorris
5648 ---
A general, generic topic Rainbow Dome
This photo was taken immediately after a severe storm had passed through the area. The su
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 03-Aug-02 05:38 PM
by cpatinjone
4268 ---
A general, generic topic Summer Auroras in Cottage Country
Last Saturday night (Aug 3rd) we were treated to a surprise aurora. I grabbed my F100 wit
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 08-Aug-02 11:41 PM
by wyle_63
5329 ---
A general, generic topic In Search of Perseid Meteors
I have been told that one out of twenty exposures trying to capture a meteor (shooting sta
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 20-Aug-02 11:19 PM
by JM
6356 ---
A general, generic topic Northern Lights AND Perseid Meteor
One out of 70 and I finally got lucky. That is one image out of 70 that I took over a two
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 20-Aug-02 05:57 PM
by Time Traveller
4237 ---
A general, generic topic Circle of Friends
It was late and we had been on the patio for awhile. I had been watching the candle in t
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 04-Sep-02 03:58 AM
by TheMohaveKid
1206 ---
A general, generic topic Heavenly Reflection
During this past summer the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)had some spectacular displays
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 11-Sep-02 04:46 PM
by wpgf100
5320 ---
A general, generic topic For Nikonian TRAINers
Last weekend I set aside to try and capture so shots of Whitetail Deer. But they had oth
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 17-Sep-02 02:19 AM
by wpgf100
2197 ---
A general, generic topic No feathers or fur but they ARE migrating.
Snakes by the ten's of thousand are starting to make there way to one of the largest snake
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 17-Sep-02 04:16 AM
by claibrook
3241 ---
A general, generic topic What No Salad Dressing!!!!!
I was trying out various lens and filters at a recent trip to a zoo in Tampa FL. This
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 08-Oct-02 06:05 PM
by claibrook
3190 ---
A general, generic topic Puffins, Meercats and Birds, Get out of the Way!!!!!
In the highlands of Kenya this family unit was announceing their arrival at a local wateri
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 11-Oct-02 11:51 AM
by lordnikon
1219 ---
A general, generic topic Photophil? Cassie? Marsel? Safariman? Where Are You
This pair of Thompson's gazelle in Kenya stopping in the position to have a good look arou
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 12-Oct-02 06:39 AM
by Marsel
5275 ---
A general, generic topic Lemon Drop AKA Orange Spring
On the way back from Moab-2002, we stopped at Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone. This sp
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 25-Oct-02 03:11 PM
by claibrook
7308 ---
A general, generic topic Fall in the Yellowstone River Valley
Took this shot while enroute back from Moab. It seems so peacefully after the week in Moa
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 29-Oct-02 06:16 PM
by wpgf100
5277 ---
A general, generic topic Moab Good Bye
After a week of glorious weather, Blue sky and virtually no clouds. The trip came to an e
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 14-Nov-02 04:50 AM
by wpgf100
4331 ---
A general, generic topic Challenge To All: Leonids 2002
Well it was quite a show, well it must have been, from what I saw.... I had heavy cloud co
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 21-Nov-02 05:52 PM
by wpgf100
4317 ---
A topic tagged as news Moab Preview
As you can see, The Nikonians Moab Adventure 2002 LE CD is now available for sale. I was
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 30-Nov-02 05:52 PM
by wpgf100
0195 ---
A general, generic topic Iridescent Bird
Every time I tried to take a shot of this bird it appeared to change colours. I have no i
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 09-Dec-02 05:41 PM
by Obregon
12417 ---
A general, generic topic Winterized Black Tail Prairie Dog (UCC)
I like going to the local zoo during the winter. Several of the residents are not normall
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 12-Dec-02 04:20 PM
by Marsel
2341 ---
A general, generic topic Moab Petroglyphs - Copyrighted ?????
This is part of, one of the many locations in and around Moab that has these wonderful pet
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 20-Dec-02 09:28 PM
by Duck
2249 ---
A general, generic topic Perilous Perch.
During our recent Moab Adventure I was witness to several Nikonians who must have pre-orde
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 07-Jan-03 05:50 PM
by jesd
1243 ---
A general, generic topic Winter Photography ala Canada
This is a great site, BUT it is a little stressfull looking at all those lovely animals, f
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 21-Jan-03 01:12 AM
by dougie
15474 ---
A general, generic topic Early Morning Nikonian ?????
I had to give this early morning surfer a second look. He looks very much like one of our
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 07-Feb-03 08:38 PM
by Duck
6645 ---
A general, generic topic Look Ma - No Snow
As a snowbird I was lucky to spend 11 day in beautiful Maui. Even after a storm there are
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 05-Feb-03 11:30 AM
by tjtrujillo
3322 ---
A general, generic topic Paradise Storm
Watched this storm come ashore and pass over the island. Took several shots with F100(sli
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 13-Feb-03 02:11 AM
by Coho17
7426 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.