Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge: Need for Speed!
How about your best shot depicting true-honest to goodness speed? The only requirement is
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 10-Jul-02 09:07 PM
by TomM
55766 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to All: Bridges (part V)
Been a while since i made a bridge challenge, I recall the last one went well, but that wa
lordnikon 19-Jul-03 10:10 PM
by lordnikon
55801 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to All: Commerical Photography
This challenge is simple if you are up to it. This week's challenge is: Commerical. Any sh
lordnikon 15-Jul-02 02:56 AM
by fivetoad
52836 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A Prayer for Jeff...
Dear Members, On Thursday 10-7-04 Jeff suffered a rather severe heart attack.. He underwen
JBish130 15-Oct-04 04:58 PM
by jcwaal
52729 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A Photoshop Challenge
Have you done anything with your image editing software that you thought was different? If
RickD 17-Apr-03 06:24 PM
by lejones
51824 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge: SPORTS of all sorts !!!
F100 Royal Gold (200 I think ?), 80-200 f5.6/500 Yes, he has hands - I just lack timing ;)
lstavast Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 19-Apr-02 11:41 PM
by rtistiq
501170 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to all: CHURCHES
With a unique style of it's own in architecture, I am trying something new as a challenge,
lordnikon 31-May-02 03:00 AM
by cakid
501020 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NIKONIANS CHALLENGE: A Day in the Park.
For all those who want to take their first steps into wildlife photography, the local park
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 14-Jan-03 07:33 PM
by claibrook
50821 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Steam trains
train? There are still steamers running in many parts of the world- unfortunately here in
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 09-Sep-03 11:23 PM
by hord
50452 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sun Rays and Sunsets...Let me see YOURS!
Here is a shot that I call Shady Rays. I love seeing shots like this. Let's do a thread
darrellyoung 16-Sep-01 10:01 AM
by Photophil
491505 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge: WILD PLANTS
It's wonderfull to see all the reactions to the "Simple Composition Challenge" which is st
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 07-Mar-02 02:48 PM
by SzennyBoy
49959 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian challenge: Australian animals
This one is especially for Lord Nikon, who so considerately set a challenge of covered bri
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 04-Aug-02 10:27 AM
by ozgooner
49508 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NIKONIANS CHALLENGE: In the Golden Hours.
Hi, I don't think we had this challenge before: pictures, taken early or late in the day,
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 03-Dec-02 10:54 PM
by Nugeny
49820 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Show your portrait! ......
Don't blame me, Marsel triggered this ! ;-) As noticed in another discussion http://w ww.
spacer Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 24-Dec-02 06:51 PM
by jrp
481179 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Cliche tourist photo
All visitors to Perth are taken to King's Park to admire this view. I was up there for a c
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 02-Oct-03 10:30 AM
by Paul_Fisher
47371 ---
This is a hot, active topic! "Photoshop tweaked" ver "Straight images"
Although I'm not trying to start a war between the pro "Photoshop users" ver the pro "keep
Laika 17-Jun-02 02:16 PM
by Manual_Freak
46509 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A Flower Macro Challenge
How about posting your Macro shots of flowers. These can be any flower at all as long as i
RickD 07-Apr-02 02:48 AM
by jrp
45764 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Ontario Nikonians Fall Outing...
We had a successful outing, the weather was cooperative, and sometimes the light was perfe
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 01-Nov-04 11:16 AM
by DonVaillancourt
45951 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Hometown Pics; Post Yours
Ok, I have an idea... Let's post a photo from our hometown. Not where we're originally f
eketelon 24-Dec-05 03:17 AM
by soren
451371 ---
This is a hot, active topic! How about REAL people? Pt. TWO!!!!!
Edited to add: And now... I would like to widen the challenge somewhat. I didn't expect ev
gejepe 04-Sep-03 04:55 AM
by gejepe
44610 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Flying Dragons - Dragonfly in flight
Not some thing to try if you are short on patience ! But as they wouldnt land on anything
krush0 10-Oct-04 09:19 PM
by krush0
44488 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Shooting with the 85mm f/1.4D IF AF Nikkor @ f/1.4
As the holidays approach, hits harder and beco
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 02-Jan-11 06:59 PM
by jrp
441221 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NIKONIAN CHALLENGE: WILD PORTRAITS
Aha, this is gonna be a tough one. This is a similar challenge as the "Zoo Portrait Challe
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 08-Apr-02 11:53 AM
by GilbertC
43866 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to All: Plant Life & Flowers
This week's challenge is simple. Post pictures of plants, and/or flowers! It's so simple e
lordnikon 02-Feb-03 12:50 PM
by lordnikon
42707 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Nature Photography Day - Contest
Nature Photography Day - Contest Sunda y, June 15th is the ninth annual [link:www
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 23-Jun-14 05:28 PM
by dm1dave
42450 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge: Available Light!
Hello! Nikonians, How about sharing with everybody your Available-Light photos!? The atta
GilbertC 02-May-02 02:48 PM
by raskol
41869 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A challenge - Shallow
It could be a shallow depth of field, or shallow water, or shallow politicians :-) And if
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 04-May-02 01:42 PM
by Paul_Fisher
41765 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge: B & W Nature Pics.
Hi, I only shoot colour slide film. Nature is full of colour and most of the time, that
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 05-Aug-02 09:28 AM
by Paul_Fisher
41445 ---
This is a hot, active topic! My apologies for posting in this forum.
A comment to one of my recent posts "I have to say I find your posting of these images rat
lostinwy Silver Member 17-Jun-11 02:16 AM
by Magnum164
41835 ---
This is a hot, active topic! The "You Don't Have to Shoot a Photo" Challenge
What is that, you ask? It's simple (I hope). I've posted two images. The first one, in f
anomy 16-Jun-02 03:05 PM
by anomy
40421 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.