Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopic AuthorLast updated dateRepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Best of 2014 - Segment 3 – The Rule of Thirds
This segment’s theme is “The Rule of Thirds”. Stic king with our series of compos
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 16-Sep-14 01:55 AM
by skibreeze7
661175 ---
Pinned topic Image posting limits and guidelines
In order to avoid any confusion on how, what, and how many images to post, we have clarifi
RickD 14-Sep-14 09:02 PM
by Warren41
1614666 ---
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 17-May-09 01:41 AM
by rmichael
43517 ---
A general, generic topic Amalia Glacier -9
It was time to head back to the ship and sail toward Asia Fjord and many more glaciers to
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 02-Jun-13 02:18 PM
by robsb
2102 ---
A general, generic topic The Jordan Staircase
This is the famous staircase in the Hermitage, that Ambassadors once decended to be receiv
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 09-Jun-08 04:06 PM
by robsb
2944 ---
A general, generic topic All Dried Out
This wild weed was in a dry creek bed, and I thought it looked interesting with its spiky
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 02-Feb-09 11:33 PM
by robsb
4594 ---
A general, generic topic Catherine Palace Wall Decoration
This is an interior view of a wall decoration in Catherine's Palace in Pushkin. This was s
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 05-Jul-08 07:50 PM
by robsb
2731 ---
A general, generic topic Detail-The Church of the Resurrection of Lazarus
The Church of the Resurrection of Lazarus is from the second half of the 14th century and
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 05-Jul-08 07:38 PM
by robsb
2636 ---
A general, generic topic Mondrogi Wood shaving Weaver
Within one of the artisan buildings on Mondrogi, I found this gentleman plying his craft o
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 06-Jul-08 08:46 PM
by robsb
2792 ---
A general, generic topic Moscow Robotractor
While walking south on Tverskaya street in Moscow I came upon a display of fanciful robots
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 09-Jul-08 06:21 PM
by robsb
6812 ---
A general, generic topic Orangery Fountain-Peterhof
This is the Orangery fountain in Peterhof. It depicts Triton tearing open the jaws fo a Se
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 05-Jul-08 07:40 PM
by robsb
2809 ---
A general, generic topic Red Cord
I was looking through some old images I had turned into cutouts for future use, and came a
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 07-Mar-09 08:44 AM
by racepics
4829 ---
A general, generic topic Snowy Egret On Alert
I usually post these kinds of images on the wildlife forum, but decided to post this one h
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 05-Jan-09 07:11 AM
by robsb
10684 ---
A general, generic topic The Bronze Horseman
This is the statue of Peter the Great found in St Petersburg Russia. In Pushkin's poem the
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 04-Jun-08 04:56 PM
by robsb
2650 ---
A general, generic topic Vasona Lake Bridge 2
Today we had no rain so I went to Vasona Lake for more bird pictures, but didn't take any.
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 01-Mar-09 03:56 AM0597 ---
A general, generic topic " FREEDOM" ~ VIRGINIA BYWAY
One never knows what will be around the next bend in the road. :) Not sure why only text
Tusker 27-Feb-09 05:32 AM
by tommiejeep
4761 ---
A general, generic topic A super cleaning job at the Superdome
I spotted this fellow atop the Louisiana Superdome who has the envious job of power washin
shipsdrummer Silver Member 02-Dec-13 05:55 AM
by dclarhorn
4138 ---
A general, generic topic B&W pic of bug on magnolia
just wanted to share a b&w magnolia pic shot with my D90 and 55-200 lens http://www.n
thingstodo 14-Jun-09 03:35 AM
by racepics
1544 ---
A general, generic topic Baby Plover
I didn't think I could crop in as much as I did with a 16MP camera. (advantage-D800) It
greyface Gold Member 26-Jun-14 02:29 PM
by greyface
698 ---
A general, generic topic Coat of Arms
This is a shot of the stain glass window in the Casa Prado in Lima, Peru. This was my firs
dradford Gold Member 15-Oct-13 08:55 PM
by Asgard
284 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Crocus in the Snow
What a difference a day makes. These two were open yesterday basking in the sunlight.
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 05-Apr-13 03:07 PM
by HBB
38384 ---
A general, generic topic Domes of the Upper Saviour Cathedral
The Upper Saviour cathedral was built between 1679-81. This is a detail of the domes shot
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 05-Jul-08 07:46 PM
by robsb
2687 ---
A general, generic topic Dwarf Daffodils
Tiny delicate flowers during early morning shade. As always, appreciate your thoughts.
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 28-Apr-13 12:34 PM
by Cavy2
20216 ---
A general, generic topic Early AM Fishing
Early morning light with some water vapor courtesy of a warm river and cold air. http:/
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 06-Nov-13 06:16 AM
by SoCalBeans
14288 ---
A general, generic topic FIXED Photo Bird at Lewisville Lake, Tx.
Out just as sun was setting in our Sea Eagle 9' inflatable. Nice light but trees were blo
racepics Moderator 25-Sep-08 06:00 PM
by racepics
6644 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Fungus Among Us
D700, 70-300 VR, @102mm, cardboard box for stabilization F/4.5, 1/40, ISO 800 ht
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 03-Nov-13 06:31 PM
by augustf
37489 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Ghost Walkers on a Snowy Dawn
Got up at 5:00am to catch the lights of Breckenridge before the crowds. Zero degree temp.
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 14-Feb-13 05:47 PM
by Cavy2
23406 ---
A general, generic topic Harper's Ferry - Church
St. Peter's Catholic Church, Town of Harper's Ferry http:// www.nikonians.org/dc fp/u
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 12-Jul-10 11:42 AM
by wallenjs
2675 ---
A general, generic topic Historic churches/monasteries in Rab Croatia.
These are interiors of some historic churches/monasteries in Rab Croatia. I could not get
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 10-Mar-13 11:52 PM
by robsb
4193 ---
A general, generic topic HOUSE SPARROW- AT THE METRO STATION
After a day at work shooting, editing and printing you would think I would be
W6PJJ 30-Jun-08 01:39 PM
by W6PJJ
3722 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.