Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS Critique, Artistic & Technical Advice

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
Pinned topic Welcome and Forum Guidelines
Welcome The text in this post was originally written by our late
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 11-Mar-09 09:03 AM02629 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Give It Your Best Shot...
............. Moderator Comments .................... .... This thread is in respon
umdaman1 Gold Member Awarded for his outstanding contributions in our Critique forum. His positive and helpful critiques give members a better understanding of the process of making great photographs. 12-Nov-12 04:36 AM
by Bump57
75764 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Ok, lets have a little fun........ One last attempt! :)
This is an unplanned image I took this morning on the way too work. It has some nice late
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 27-Oct-12 02:36 AM
by Bump57
61635 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Still Challenge
Rambling around our discussions, it strikes me that we still haven't started a thread on
Joseph 19-Aug-02 09:21 PM
by JohnP
591159 ---
This is a hot, active topic! The Ethics of Light and Color
Below are two identical images, the first retouched, leveled, and color spotted. As you c
spguyer 24-Sep-03 02:14 PM
by blue rondo
56722 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What makes a photograph more than a snapshot? Everyone...
Ok folks, this is sure to be a hard one. I want to know what makes a photo more than just
Cerulean Silver Member 14-Dec-09 08:13 PM
by Cerulean
551117 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NIKONIAN CHALLENGE: Animals in the landscape.
No close-ups here. Just animals which make part of the landscape, no matter how small they
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 18-Aug-02 05:15 AM
by jrp
52990 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge : Women's Portraits.
I've posted this challenge in the "Critique Forum" because I would like people to show the
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 31-Aug-02 08:29 AM
by Photophil
521641 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Woman entering room. (Nude)
Yeah, I guess those who know me better, also know that the combination "Photophil" and "Wo
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 15-Dec-02 11:52 PM
by jrp
501464 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Standing Strong.........
Hey all... I took this last winter while we had some snow falling. I really liked the s
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 12-Sep-13 05:38 PM
by HBB
50508 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Something completely different.
The following pictures are the last you would expect from me :). I have a (probably) new
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 14-Apr-03 05:37 PM
by Photophil
49922 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Are we tired of snow pictures yet?..............
This was taken yesterday 2-5-13. We had another wet snow pass through and by the time I st
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 17-Mar-13 08:04 PM
by HBB
48798 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What do you think?
Hi all, I'm not sure about this one. Can't tell if it is worth to show, or if I just like
tb_ 28-Sep-02 01:26 PM
by ShadowDetail
47873 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A Shameless Plug, Well Not Really..........
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /237840.jpg Our website creation thread here
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 05-Dec-12 01:59 PM
by geneluck
46487 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Passing of drjimbob
I'm not sure if this is the proper way to go about this but my father was a moderator on t
Brent D50 27-Jun-11 09:12 PM
by akert
453966 ---
This is a hot, active topic! "Grand Haven" Sunset....................
The is the Grand Haven Lighthouse in Grand Haven Michigan. I hope you all don't get tired
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 24-Dec-12 03:59 AM
by Bump57
45679 ---
This is a hot, active topic! b/w image - Highland Cattle
I am trying my hand at a black and white image but am not sure if I am on the right track.
Tallow Silver Member 24-Nov-10 09:12 AM
by Ciderfish
43982 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Would you frame this?
I took this as a gift for some very special people, who live close by this rather magical
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 18-Oct-04 01:26 AM
by RickFranchi
41610 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Small town "cityscape"
I've been thinking about doing this image for a while. Finally found a good vantage point
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 11-Oct-12 10:30 PM
by coolmom42
39492 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Which is the better image?
Someone told me about this old house in the field of flowers, about 20 miles from my home.
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 12-Apr-14 01:12 PM
by coolmom42
39497 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Needs A Once over..........
I stumbled upon a new setting not too far from home that I am trying to work with. Very pe
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 24-Jun-14 01:33 AM
by Bump57
39400 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I need your constructive criticism
Hi, everyone! I had a trip last week. Me and my wife, and another two friend, we went to a
TudorSpinu 19-Jul-10 01:24 AM
by sevtcard
381292 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Stairway to Heaven
This was taken during a recent visit to Washington DC. I was glad to find this metro stati
umdaman1 Gold Member Awarded for his outstanding contributions in our Critique forum. His positive and helpful critiques give members a better understanding of the process of making great photographs. 19-Aug-13 11:16 AM
by umdaman1
38453 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wood Duck in Golden Light
Twenty minutes before sunset, D100, 80-400VR at 400mm, 1/125 sec - f/6.3, ISO 400, No Flas
claibrook 22-Oct-02 01:58 AM
by drjimbob
37992 ---
This is a hot, active topic! On The Prowl
Its mating time here in Tampa, taken at my favorite watering hole near my home. D300 Nik
massulo Gold Member 08-Apr-14 07:25 PM
by massulo
37388 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A couple of beautiful ladies - { Nudity }
Ok, you guys all know I specialize in landscapes and seascapes right?? Well, off and on I
apl007 10-May-03 01:52 AM
by Nokin
361256 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Small Blue-ish Butterfly
Philip, an SBB? ;) D100, 1/2 sec - f/16, ISO 400, 105mm Micro, Tripod. Cropped maybe 5%
claibrook 17-Jul-03 12:01 PM
by massulo
36679 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Spooky fairyland panorama
One more from my Star Swamp series. This is two frames stitched together to make a panoram
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 14-Sep-03 02:26 AM
by owl
36553 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Textured Tulips
Overcast soft light, I added a slight texture to make the background even softer. D300,
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 06-May-13 06:24 PM
by massulo
36390 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Intro to Breaking Rules - Sepia or B&W?
Yes, I know there probably some "rules" of photography that are broken here, but basically
owl 17-Mar-04 11:56 AM
by simplify
35453 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.