Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViews Rating
Pinned topic Macro Photography Tips and Tricks
Below are links to articles and threads of interest to macro photographers. Articles
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 16-Sep-12 09:55 PM
by kenuck
76412 ---
Pinned topic September Contest - Monochrome
The theme of the September contest is "Monochrome" - selected by Chris Brown (shipsupt) wi
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 22-Sep-14 07:55 PM
by RIW
57745 ---
Pinned topic Vote Now - August Finalists Borders and Edges
Here are the finalist images selected by July winner Chris Brown (shipsupt) Living on t
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 03-Sep-14 07:49 PM0324 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Macro lens working distances
Looks like one of the "casualties" in the server crash was my post of the macro lens worki
Tony_Jeffree 17-Jan-12 06:25 AM
by Tony_Jeffree
5524587 ---
A general, generic topic Close-up & Macro Photography article
Thanks to Szen, we now have a new article on the above subject. One has to read several -i
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 15-Feb-06 06:53 PM
by pexposures803
1514789 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Macro FAQs
There are a number of Macro-related questions that re-appear on a regular basis in this fo
Tony_Jeffree 04-Oct-12 07:22 PM
by Benkoop
2912339 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Reversing a lens
I've put together a sequence of photos showing how to construct a reversing ring that will
Tony_Jeffree 30-May-06 04:43 AM
by lkiener
2110063 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon R1C1 Field Test
I managed to get out for a few hours today to field test the new R1C1. To start it is a li
krush0 27-Feb-06 09:49 PM
by FEvans
376576 ---
This is a hot, active topic! January Challenge: Coins
This months challenge is COINS. Since this is a subject we all have access too, I h
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 31-Jan-08 11:08 PM
by f5titan
846126 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Macro Composition Tips and Tricks
I wanted to start this thread in hopes that others would contribute some of their own uniq
Ledfish 06-Mar-11 09:17 AM
by pmcdee
265785 ---
A general, generic topic The 85mm f/2.8D PC Micro Nikkor - Nikonian User Review
Enjoy. Disclaimer: Nikonians can only be made responsible for the translation and editio
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 06-Jan-07 08:54 PM
by mgoodm3
65678 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Crazy PN-11 idea...
Hi guys, I'm about to buy a PN-11 tube and the eternal problem of electronic and mechanic
ddouxchamps 01-Aug-03 03:14 PM
by ddouxchamps
345020 ---
A topic tagged as news Review of New Tokina 100mm f2.8 Macro AT-X Pro
Don
DWM Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 13-Feb-06 07:23 AM
by Tony_Jeffree
84949 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member May Challenge: Flora Close-Ups
This months challenge theme is Floral Close-Ups. For the purpose of this challen
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 01-Jun-08 03:50 AM
by AUMike
1944896 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member March Challenge: FIRE
This months challenge is the antithesis of last months, FIRE something we rarely ge
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 31-Mar-08 07:31 PM
by Shakenbake
664779 ---
This is a hot, active topic! April Challenge: Sharp
This months challenge theme is Sharp. Close-up shots of anything sharp like razor b
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 30-Apr-08 05:04 PM
by jlwr5
854735 ---
A general, generic topic Vivitar 6000AF Macro flash (Ringlight)
http://home1.nikonne t.com/servlet/com.ar csoft.LoginNew?com=a rcsoftBanner&awp=ind ex3.html&D
jnscbl 06-Aug-01 08:03 PM
by TD
64354 ---
A general, generic topic Flowers with AT-X M100AF f/2.8
http://members.spree .com/entertainment/n ikonia/pictures2/ora nge-flower-1.jpg Hav e a great
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 02-Jun-01 04:11 PM
by jrp
74066 ---
A general, generic topic Macro 'slider'
Hi all, I'm looking for a 'slider' (is this the official term?) to fit on the top of my t
ddouxchamps 14-Jun-01 03:03 PM
by jnscbl
54056 ---
This is a hot, active topic! August Challenge: Bees and Flowers
. Post as many images as you like but only one pic/post. Links to larger images are okay
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 15-Feb-12 02:04 PM
by bibaphoto
784054 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member June Challenge: Flower Closeups
This months theme is Flower Closeups. This is one of those challenge themes tha
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 01-Jul-09 05:36 AM
by Rondo5570
2064009 ---
A general, generic topic I See You
Caught this Butterfly today at high noon today as I was walking to my car off the Golf Cou
massulo Gold Member 25-Nov-12 01:10 PM
by massulo
64007 ---
A general, generic topic Macro bellows continued ...
OK. You got me now hooked on micro photography. I got my Tokina AT-X M100AF f/2.8 macro le
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 13-Jun-01 02:13 AM
by jrp
63816 ---
A general, generic topic Elicar 90mm Macro?
Greetings, I've recently inherited an Elicar V-HQ 90mm f/2.5 macro lens. It appears to b
danamc Gold Member 10-Oct-02 08:16 AM
by Paul_Fisher
13795 ---
A general, generic topic Sunpak GX8R Ring Light Compatibility
Greetings, I recently acquired a Sunpak GX8R Ring Light with all the original accessories
Nikon4Ever 02-Aug-09 11:12 PM
by kallista5
43733 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member May Contest: Flowers
This months theme is Flowers We ll, it is that time of year, at least in the nort
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 01-Jun-13 02:10 AM
by hnease
1443651 ---
A general, generic topic Problems using SB-28 for macro photography
Hi, I have a Nikon F100, SB-28, flash braket and SC-17. Wich is the best way to arrange th
traupis 02-Jul-01 09:25 PM
by traupis
63646 ---
A general, generic topic Close-up lens
Hi, I would love to purchase the 105mm Macro for portraits and macro photography, but it
cpatinjone Moderator awarded for a wide variety of photography skills 07-Jul-01 07:25 AM
by jrong
103612 ---
A general, generic topic Marumi DHG Achromat Macro 330 (+3) Versus 200 (+5)
Hi everyone, I just purchased a Marumi DHG Achromat Macro 330 (+3) close-up lens filt
J_Harris Silver Member 25-May-12 12:21 PM
by J_Harris
53578 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member August Contest: BUGS
This months contest theme, suggested by Nikonian member Yasser, is Bugs. For the
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 01-Sep-10 12:25 AM
by ETM
1793530 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.