Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY People: PJ, PR & Street

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians Academy London - Street Photography.
This course was fantastic, fun and very educational. I improved enormously over the weeken
keithbamber Gold Member 22-Aug-11 07:17 PM
by jmmcdonald
921300 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Shooting street scenes with people in them
I resist taking shots with people in them because I don't have their consent. How can one
WillieKat Silver Member 20-Apr-14 09:06 PM
by Wingnuts
821407 ---
This is a hot, active topic! New PJ Assignment
'Spring' supplied us with some interesting options. Tom - 'Flashdeadline' has come up wit
Newsphotog 10-Jun-03 09:22 PM
by owl
631058 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Looks like deep doo-doo pending
I'm not over-joyed at the latest forecast map on the hurricane now churning its way toward
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 21-Sep-03 12:35 PM
by ke6luk
56742 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Project: Let's see you working
Just an idea here folks to keep us on our toes. With many of us in the field working and
Newsphotog 22-Dec-02 12:58 AM
by Newsphotog
531334 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Fair Game in a Public place?
Hi, Wasn't sure which forum to post this question but I figure photojournalism would be t
Otter Sr 08-Dec-07 08:40 PM
by greyhoundx
492876 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NEW ASSIGNMENT: {{{Vroom Vroom}}}
It has been said throughout time that a picture is worth a thousand words and in photojou
owl Platinum Member 21-Aug-08 08:19 PM
by briantilley
471597 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A question of ethics in PJ
Hi all, A question we may have had before in the Cafe, but one still of value, esp. in th
timgee 17-Jun-02 06:33 AM
by jwenting
422133 ---
This is a hot, active topic! New PJ Assignment: Winter
Okay, gang,Tom was clearly and admittedly sandbagging on the last PJ assignment. So let's
owl Platinum Member 21-Mar-04 04:11 AM
by owl
42861 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photojournalism!
I just found the nikonians site a few weeks ago, in search of information on the D100.
owl Platinum Member 04-Oct-02 09:21 PM
by owl
361274 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Woman complains about camera in the metro station
I was just at the DC metro station and was taking some shots of approaching trains when a
tzakiel 27-Mar-07 11:48 AM
by rockgarden1
363444 ---
This is a hot, active topic! SUBWAY PORTRAITS
enjoy! http://www.v imeo.com/2370925 al l comments welcome. cheers, mike www.mikekoba
Mike Kobal 28-Dec-08 02:53 PM
by MikeBee
36994 ---
This is a hot, active topic! PJ D100 Fav settings
Alright you D100 shooting PJ's (and honorary PJ's like VFNewman) I'm looking for your favo
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 14-May-03 04:55 PM
by vfnewman
351546 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NEW PJ ASSIGNMENT: Emotion
Okay, let's try this one on for size. I know you all have them. You've captured that momen
owl Platinum Member 05-Nov-03 02:51 AM
by owl
35675 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Show Us some 12-24 Shots!
I was very interested in a recent post on this lens. I just purchased one from a fellow Ni
owl Platinum Member 16-Jan-05 02:15 AM
by Covey22
351422 ---
This is a hot, active topic! It's not all glamour shooting
Thought I'd post this to remind all the new PJ's in the place while we often can spend hou
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 16-Dec-02 03:39 PM
by owl
34887 ---
This is a hot, active topic! PJ's opinion of the new digital 'beast'?
Seeing how every forum and discussion board on the planet has given their 2 cents on the n
Newsphotog 30-Aug-03 01:30 AM
by N80
33903 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Are we having fun yet?
OK, after ten consective weeks of putting the college paper to bed, and missing monday nig
ironhayden08 17-Nov-03 01:19 PM
by owl
33557 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Hobby shoots
What do you guys shoot when you aren't doing the PJ thing? Or if photography is your caree
ravenf5 20-Feb-04 03:37 PM
by owl
33639 ---
This is a hot, active topic! When is it Ok to Photograph Homeless People?
The other day, I was asked by a few other photographers if I wanted to join them for some
spiritualized67 Silver Member 16-Apr-14 10:27 AM
by Okinawan Heidi
33594 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Go Digital or Go Home?
Has anyone ever run across this? I recently got my walking papers today from the newspaper
lordnikon 09-Nov-02 04:32 AM
by C_Otto
321301 ---
This is a hot, active topic! New assignment topic - B&W
Humour (or humor for you Yanks) yielded a few good results. Let's see what "Black & White
Newsphotog 17-Sep-03 12:59 PM
by pretzelboy
32912 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Next ASSIGNMENT -- Standalones
Different regions and markets (to say nothing of countries) have different names for this
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 19-Aug-04 08:39 PM
by Newsphotog
321150 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Maybe one of my last posts.
Hey guys, this might be one of my last posts on here for a while. I'm going through anothe
lordnikon 13-Sep-02 02:46 AM
by Newsphotog
311061 ---
This is a hot, active topic! PJ Fired for Altering Colors...
Interesting. We're now seeing a really strict adherence to "true photo" versus "photo illu
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 31-Jan-07 10:13 AM
by ead8t
312612 ---
This is a hot, active topic! War photography quotation of the day
I'm working on an paper to give at an academic conference later this week--the topic is on
Keith_S 21-Dec-03 09:37 AM
by karspoul
30820 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is it rude?
Is it considered rude to approach photojournalists and talk shop (e.g. cameras, etc.)? I a
NikonLoveAffair 08-Jul-07 01:06 AM
by ksholder
302517 ---
This is a hot, active topic! New PJ Assignment -- SPLASH of color
John (Newsphotog) is tied up and as co-mod I'm filling in with the new PJ assignment. This
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 17-Jul-03 06:56 PM
by Newsphotog
29616 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Practice what you preach
Another in the "how I done screwed up" series. Picture if you will, yours truly being invi
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 23-Nov-03 10:46 PM
by genghis45
29844 ---
This is a hot, active topic! NEW ASSIGNMENT --- OLD
With my hands on the Holy Book of your choice I swear I have no sand-bagged shot ready to
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 23-Sep-04 12:14 PM
by flashdeadline
29942 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.