Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Bison
Came across this heard of bison in some great light at Grand Teton NP. D300s | 400VR
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 21-Nov-11 01:28 AM
by dm1dave
50669 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Water Wedge
Allen's Hummingbird at bath time D3s | Nikkor 300 f/4 AF-S + TC 14e II | f/8 @ 1/250 | IS
BSchirm Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 27-Sep-13 01:09 AM
by BSchirm
501748 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Cedar Waxwings
I was able to get out early yesterday morning and traveled a few miles north and west of o
cockers Silver Member 30-Sep-13 09:51 AM
by cockers
501489 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Thursdays Eagles
I have to give a big thanks to Scott for this first image. I had just set up my rig on
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 09-Feb-14 11:57 PM
by djreed
501082 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Finally got my Snowy Owl!
Finally got my Snowy Owl! I had a chance today to go on a search for a snowy owl in nor
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 07-Mar-14 01:15 AM
by slopoki1
50545 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A Few From The Pothole ...................................
Here's a wood duck (we had 10 inches of snow Friday!, a RW blackbird and a unique looking
Lunastar Silver Member 25-Apr-14 03:06 AM
by Lunastar
50496 ---
This is a hot, active topic! September Challenge: Migration
"Migration" is the theme/challenge for September. Many birds, insects, mammals, reptiles
claibrook 06-Oct-03 03:08 AM
by danshep
491128 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Surprise..hold it..say FISH..now for the formal one.......
just for fun.. 300 2.8vr w/tc1.4 D700 as a portrait combo. both at f4,ISO 1000,vr off, 42
tommiejeep Silver Member 14-Mar-09 04:34 PM
by tommiejeep
49811 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member April Contest: SPEED....
This months challenge theme, selected by last months winner, louis, is SPEED. F
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 30-Apr-10 11:50 PM
by DGSCHULTZ
492075 ---
This is a hot, active topic! 9 Image Series Fom Bolsa Chica Reseve Southern Califor...
Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve is near Huntington Beach California. I spent a couple of m
Countryboy Silver Member 28-Nov-13 03:01 PM
by treadwl
491245 ---
This is a hot, active topic! OCTOBER CHALLENGE: Atmosphere, mood, tranquility.
Now that's what I call a difficult challenge }>. I wanna see pictures of wild animals in a
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 31-Oct-06 01:24 PM
by echo rider
481888 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Redhead Drake Fly By...
I photographed this drake redhead as he zipped by the shoreline I was standing on-took me
Lunastar Silver Member 01-Jun-11 12:04 AM
by Lunastar
48520 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Spring Drip
The arrival of spring has brought the hummingbirds out in force, and the need to have a go
BSchirm Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 22-May-12 02:50 PM
by BSchirm
48896 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Today’s Eagle
I spent a couple of hours at L&D-14 today. The weather was great but the action was slow b
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 22-Jan-13 09:52 PM
by dm1dave
48798 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wow Factor
This is almost out of the camera- no work on the BG. taken in my backyard D300 Niko n 70
massulo Gold Member 02-Sep-13 07:42 PM
by massulo
481698 ---
This is a hot, active topic! It's been awhile......
actually since early May. I've been out photographing occassionaly and lurking in the back
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. 26-Dec-13 03:59 PM
by slopoki1
481314 ---
This is a hot, active topic! great grey owl near dusk...
D7100 w/ 300 f2.8, f4 ISO 1250 1/500 http: //images.nikonians.o rg/galleries/data/50 0/gr
Jim Pearce Silver Member 17-Feb-14 01:18 AM
by Jim Pearce
48779 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Assume the position...
There aren't alot of White-breasted Nuthatches in my neighborhood, so I am always happy wh
shutterpup Gold Member 04-Mar-09 03:54 PM
by shutterpup
47591 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Barred Owl - 70-200mm f/2.8 TC-17E II
Up State Michigan U.S.A., provides some really beauty in its forests and wildlife. As a C
Gerard Pas Silver Member 28-Jun-09 04:23 AM
by Gerard Pas
47569 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Another Kestrel - taking off!
As I enjoyed my first day off in semi-retirement mode, the sun came out, it got a little w
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. 26-Jan-10 12:55 AM
by cameraniac
471035 ---
This is a hot, active topic! August Contest - Camouflage
This months theme, selected by last months winner, slopoki1, is Camouflage. Fro
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 01-Sep-13 05:10 AM
by scottashley
472156 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Collision
Bighorn Sheep in the heat of battle. D-300 60 0mm AF-s Lens 1/800@5.6 ISO 200 Than
vcottman Silver Member 02-Jan-14 01:52 PM
by vcottman
471353 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Tools for the Wildlife Photographer.
Hi, Some equipment has already been explained in the "Wildlife tricks" threads. Now, I wo
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 23-May-03 10:36 PM
by claibrook
461205 ---
This is a hot, active topic! OPEN DIARY: August
Hi, I noticed that many people have a "romantic" idea of the life of the wildlife photogr
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 24-Aug-04 06:05 PM
by JH
46960 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Please explain purpose of using flash for wildlife
Some of you have watched my progress as I've struggled to learn the fine points of bird ph
echo rider 28-Jul-06 09:11 PM
by Ranger Gav
461257 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Red-headed Woodpecker...
This is the first Red-headed Woodpecker I have ever seen or photographed. I have to admi
shutterpup Gold Member 23-Jan-09 09:24 PM
by shutterpup
46604 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Great Egret
Recent shots of a Great Egret busy hunting for fish. Only came up with small ones. D300s a
RTW Silver Member 10-Sep-10 11:46 PM
by RTW
46651 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Attack of the Chicks
Visited a local rookery this morning. Waited three hours for the chance to get these shot
vcottman Silver Member 18-Jun-11 03:29 AM
by vcottman
46745 ---
This is a hot, active topic! From the water
Like Mark I decided to pick up a kayak this year to use as a photography platform
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 19-May-12 07:48 PM
by dm1dave
46597 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member March Contest: Flocks
This month's theme, selected by last month's winner, BillMarchel, is Flocks. From B
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 31-Mar-13 03:28 PM
by massulo
461357 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.