nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateRepliesViews Rating
Pinned topic Wildlife Photography Tricks and Travel Reports.
Nikonians Articles: [link:www.nikoni ans.org/reviews?alia s=photographing-bird s-i
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 22-Feb-14 03:41 AM
by MimiLina
3630398 ---
Pinned topic December Contest – Top Wildlife Shots of 2014
This month’s challenge is "Top Wildlife Shots of 2014” This month’s theme is o
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 26-Dec-14 10:50 PM
by BSchirm
921216 ---
Pinned topic Vote now: November - “Tranquility”
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Dec-14 02:37 AM
by dm1dave
1347 ---
Pinned topic ANPAT 15 announced - includes St. Augustine Alligator F...
ANPAT 15 has been announced. For the bird photographers at Nikonians, we've got several t
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 23-Nov-14 01:57 PM0127 ---
This is a hot, active topic! South Africa Diary ~ with Claus Brandt
I am starting the diary on behalf of Claus Brandt (CB - Germany). Claus led a tour consist
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 20-Jul-06 02:02 AM
by wpgf100
7312533 ---
This is a hot, active topic! April Challenge: Bird Taking Flight
This months challenge, selected by last months winner, Bill Marchel, is Bird Taking Fli
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 30-Apr-09 11:55 PM
by Merlin50
15010281 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wildlife Tips & Tricks
Introductio n Having the skill and knowledge to turn a
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 07-Dec-05 11:58 AM
by Photophil
3510157 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wildlife photography tricks.
Hi, Who wants to share his tricks, concerning wildlife photography? How did you achieve ce
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 30-Jul-02 11:01 AM
by Photophil
929765 ---
A general, generic topic Sigma 150-500mm Birds
Perhaps not the most outstanding shots... but I know there is curiosity about this lens.[H
bclaff Silver Member Awarded for multiple contributions for the Resources 18-Aug-08 07:58 PM
by mjones21
69312 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member November Contest: "Eye Contact"
This month’s challenge is “Eye Contact” This month’s theme chosen by Slopoki1
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 14-Dec-13 05:24 AM
by D2xer
2148508 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wildlife Adventures.
Who wants to share his wildlife adventures? Exciting little stories to tell your future gr
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 26-Dec-02 01:27 PM
by karspoul
595900 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member December Contest - Best or Favorite of 2013
The theme of this month's contest is Best or Favorite Wildlife Images of 2013. As u
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Jan-14 12:04 AM
by Countryboy
1335649 ---
A general, generic topic Zoo Shooting
Hi, I'm looking for tips about shooting at the Zoo, like shooting through Zoo Glass. Is it
snowtrekker 26-Dec-01 10:44 PM
by snowtrekker
45504 ---
A general, generic topic LINKS: animal behaviour, identification and ethics.
Hi, Below, you find some websites which provide you interesting information about animal
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 26-Jun-07 10:24 PM
by AndrewFromCanada
115466 ---
A general, generic topic Mirror lenses in Wildlife photography?
Does anybody have any experience with mirror lenses in wildlife photography. What kind of
gregorpi 07-Sep-01 03:52 PM
by ww
35006 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Best wildlife parks.
Hi, The greatest challenge is to take pictures of animals in the wild. No greater thrill
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 04-Mar-02 12:59 AM
by amg
64936 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Recommended long lens for wildlife
Dear all, I would like to ask you to share your experience regarding the long lenses for
bbialo 12-Apr-02 02:32 AM
by DaveDosch
144873 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photophil's (cheap) secret weapons.
Yep, why pay a lot of money if you can do it cheap. I finally made a picture of my extreme
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 12-Nov-02 01:48 PM
by jhastie
344872 ---
This is a hot, active topic! European Wildlife Photographer of the Year - CB
While we were out, another team member distinguished by winning an important award. To t
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 14-Jan-06 12:38 PM
by DrVan
324635 ---
A general, generic topic Wildlife telephoto zooms.
Hello everyone, I have been lingering around the Nikonians Forum for the past few weeks a
Mr_Eric 15-Apr-02 10:38 AM
by Philip
104439 ---
A general, generic topic Masai Mara images
Spent four days in Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya last week. Planning for this trip
ozgooner 09-Nov-01 02:43 AM
by jrp
14250 ---
A general, generic topic Grand Canyon
Hi, Going to Grand Canyon i mid April. I would love to hear about which film to use, filte
lhogsta 10-Mar-02 08:23 AM
by jrp
54236 ---
A general, generic topic TARSIER - Endagered Species
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like you all to meet the Philippine Tarsier (Tarsius Syricht
Genesis 19-Jul-02 04:13 PM
by Chirotk
74224 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Photo Safari at Wild Animal Park - Newbie
I will be new to the film world (I ordered an N80, 28-105 zoom, SB28DX) when I recieve my
craigdahlberg 20-Mar-02 05:35 PM
by craigdahlberg
74216 ---
A general, generic topic Yellowstone
Looking for suggestions on film, etc. for photographing the wildlife in Yellowstone/Jackso
clmjrm 15-Feb-01 12:46 AM
by timmy
This is a hot, active topic! Wildlife photography tricks (Part II)
Hi, This thread is getting sooooooooooooo long, I think it's best to start "part two" to s
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 25-Feb-03 08:13 AM
by Photophil
434148 ---
A general, generic topic Wildlife action
LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-01 AT 08:55 PM (GMT)[f
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 26-Dec-01 03:02 PM
by Photophil
94012 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Kayaking questions
Sunday afternoon I went out to shoot. It was raining a bit and nothing caught my interest.
mfphoto1 21-Oct-13 06:19 PM
by backpacker24
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member May Contest – Birds in Flight
This month’s challenge is "Birds in Flight” This month’s contest is a simple o
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-May-14 10:59 PM
by DaddySS
2413771 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Arizona diary.
Thursday, April 19 Had a good trip from Brussels (Belgium) to Phoenix, Arizona (US). My 1
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 30-Aug-07 03:40 PM
by Photophil
603669 ---