nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Non-Nikon Cameras

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies Views
A general, generic topic Railroad City with the Fuji X100
Taken with Fuji X100 f/2, 1/60s, ISO 2000. This was a really neat model railroad club hou
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 22-Feb-14 10:28 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Reminising on a Snowy Day in Milwaukee -- Regensburg, G...
I had scanned this image back in 2010 but never really did much with it. Today I spent so
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 05-Mar-14 12:17 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Sony RX1R - First Impressions
Took the plunge on a new Sony RX1R for my street and travel work. It's like owning a Leica
spiritualized67 Silver Member17-Mar-14 01:20 PM
by spiritualized67
A general, generic topic Fuji X-T1 - Manassas
On July 21, 1861, the first major battle of the Civil War took place near the railroad com
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 16-Mar-14 01:09 AM
by Floridian
A general, generic topic I also have a Ricoh GR1S !
And sometimes I put a film through it, too! http://images.ni konians.org/gallerie s/data
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 25-Mar-14 09:23 AM
by olivierrychner
A topic tagged as having a question Best adapter for Nikon D & G lenses to Fuji X mount?
I just bought the Fuji X-E1 with 18 - 55mm kit lens. Amazing deal at B&H that I couldn't p
dgs2 Silver Member07-Apr-14 05:32 PM
by nwcs
A general, generic topic Sony CX900 $1500.00 Anyone try it for photos ?
I checked this out in Best Buy ... fell in love.I don't do video... but for still images.
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 08-Apr-14 04:19 PM
by Larry E30
A general, generic topic Some shots from 1984
I came across a bunch of photos that I took back in 1984 with my Canon AE-1P, a Canon 50mm
dagoldst Gold Member18-Apr-14 07:07 AM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Old Las Vegas Blvd. - Sony RX1R
South of the Stratosphere hotel along Las Vegas Blvd. - and away from the Strip. If you st
spiritualized67 Silver Member12-May-14 04:18 AM
by spiritualized67
A general, generic topic Rhyolite Mercantile Sepia (Sony RX1R)
Having some fun with LR5 presets and my new Sony. This is from Rhyolite Ghost Town outside
spiritualized67 Silver Member18-May-14 03:33 AM
by spiritualized67
A general, generic topic At the Jiffy Lube
I was watching this father and son playing a game on their smartphone and could not resist
dagoldst Gold Member19-May-14 04:13 AM
by Larry E30
A general, generic topic Camino de Sueńos (Road of Dreams) Lumix GH4
From a recent trip to southern New Mexico. We've driven by this monument to the Royal Road
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 19-May-14 04:30 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Fuji X-Trans shooters w/ Mac PC's.....
I found this site linked to on Fuji rumors and am just sharing this info as some of you ma
icslowmo Silver Member26-May-14 04:28 PM
by dagoldst
A general, generic topic Perilous Wave (Sony RX1R)
A hot summer day at Kennywood Amusement Park outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Sony RXR1 with LR5
spiritualized67 Silver Member08-Jun-14 04:29 PM
by spiritualized67
A general, generic topic "4k to the mases", GH4
I have the GH4 and 4k is a challenge so far. Higher resolution shows "user error" Mo Beta
RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. 16-Jun-14 03:44 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic your standard water lily - GH4
I snapped this at the local botanical garden at high noon while scouting scenes to test th
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 17-Jun-14 01:18 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic GH4 shadow recovery, LR upgraded to 5.5 today
I took this photo at the zoo back on May 10. I processed jpegs on the 14th, as soon as App
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 20-Jul-14 05:04 PM
by JonK
A general, generic topic Paw Waving
Max was playing with me and I got this three frame sequence with my Canon AE-1P and 50mm 1
dagoldst Gold Member29-Jun-14 02:12 PM
by dagoldst
A general, generic topic Canon PowerShot A710 - Amazing Workhorse
I'm a home inspector by trade and take, on average, 25 pictures per house - if the house i
TerryMc Silver Member23-Jul-14 09:57 PM
by Floridian
A general, generic topic On Foot
FUJI X100S, ISO 200, 1/800 sec @ f/5.6 - LR, Silver Efex Brighton Beach http://www.ni kon
shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 12-Aug-14 11:06 PM
by shipsupt
A general, generic topic Just for fun, iPhone 5s through old telescope....
So last night I pulled out my old telescope from when I has a kid to show my almost three
icslowmo Silver Member01-Oct-14 07:36 PM
by icslowmo
A general, generic topic Fuji X-E1 & Fuji X100 and Fall Colors
Recently, I spent two weeks in Northern Wisconsin (nominally called the Northwoods) as wel
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 08-Oct-14 01:11 AM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic NEX 5 and Zeiss 85 1.4
Playing with the zeiss lens and although the length on this image is fine, I am wishing I
julieo 23-Dec-14 07:08 PM
by Larry E30
A general, generic topic T3i at ISO 800
I took these shots today of an osprey perched near my street. It was near sunset, Canon T3
snegron Silver Member16-Nov-14 03:25 PM
by snegron
A general, generic topic Garden Of The Gods (Fuji XT-1)
Outside of of Colorado Springs near Pike's Peak is the Garden of the Gods public park.
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 15-Dec-14 10:18 PM
by Marjani
A general, generic topic Fuji XE-1: Krasi at Andreas Restaurant
Getting a handle on my new-to-me but second-hand Fuji XE-1. 18-55mm f2.8-4 OIS. http://
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 19-Dec-14 02:09 PM
by Covey22
A general, generic topic Fuji XE-1: Waiting for dinner and Santa...
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/293801.jpg
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 21-Dec-14 03:33 AM
by Covey22
A general, generic topic The Two Cuties
5s ........Gary http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/296762.jpg
glxman Silver Member03-Feb-15 09:43 AM
by glxman
A general, generic topic New iPhone camera app - Hydra
I read about and downloaded a new app today called Hydra. It uses multiple exposures and
sabbey51 Gold Member06-Feb-15 07:58 PM
by sabbey51
A general, generic topic Fuji rebates
How long do such rebates programs tend to last? http://www. adorama.com/pages/Fu jifilm-S
fivesense Gold Member07-Feb-15 01:50 PM
by Captain Rich