Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D4/D3/D2/D1

IDTopicAuthorLast updated dateReplies ViewsRating
A topic tagged as someone looking for information D1H NEF file sought
While researching the answer to a question in another Nikonian forum I realized that this
bclaff Silver Member Awarded for multiple contributions for the Resources 02-Nov-06 02:50 AM
by bclaff
0325 ---
A general, generic topic Capture Control Implementation Issues
I'm not sure this belongs here ... if there's a better place feel free to move it. I'm a
prairiefire 05-Nov-06 09:52 PM
by prairiefire
0257 ---
A general, generic topic Low light level 80-400mm VR experiences
At about 3pm I started looking at some workers a city block away and lazily swung the D2hs
Jim Hudspeth 22-Nov-06 05:35 AM
by Jim Hudspeth
0442 ---
A general, generic topic Synching Two D2X Cameras via the MC-23 Cord
Some Initial Observations: Today I mounted two D2X bodies on the accessory arm of my trip
HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources. 23-Nov-06 12:38 AM
by HBB
0347 ---
A general, generic topic Focus issues, re: VR 80-400 - MOVED
This post has been moved to our Nikkor Lenses Forum [link:www.nikonians. org/dcforum/DCForu
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 29-Nov-06 08:25 PM
by briantilley
0336 ---
A general, generic topic "AF-S 28-70 mm lens" thread relocated to Nikkors forum
This 28-70mm thread has been relocated to the Nikkors forum: http://www.n ikonians.org/dcf
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 01-Dec-06 02:39 PM
by walkerr
0881 ---
A topic tagged as having a question White balans or Hue difference between Hi-1 and Hi-2
Has anybody noticed a difference in color temperature of images shot at Hi-1 and Hi-2? I h
Hansvg 14-Dec-06 07:08 PM
by Hansvg
0266 ---
A general, generic topic D2X High ISO RAW cf JPEG ISO 3200
You can tell the weather's bad...... There's been a few posts on the forums about poor noi
stealth 18-Dec-06 10:27 PM
by stealth
0628 ---
A general, generic topic Sensor cleaning - MOVED
This post, which concerned a D70s, has been moved to our D70/D70s Forum, [link:www.nikonia
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 23-Dec-06 08:55 PM
by briantilley
0328 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Nikon Capture Control/D2X Multiple Exposure function
Does anyone know if there is a way to utilize the multiple exposure function on the D2X wh
mdyou2 31-Dec-06 04:42 PM
by mdyou2
0257 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians with D2H -in NY I need help
I am recieving my Wt-1a transmitter this week but I need to upgrade the firmware & this ca
DPMOTO359 31-Dec-06 04:54 PM
by DPMOTO359
0260 ---
A general, generic topic D1x focus adjustment for infrared
Hi. I recently converted an old D1x to a dedicated IR camera. Most of my lenses do no
d2xrules 09-Jan-07 06:02 PM
by d2xrules
0241 ---
A general, generic topic D100 and blurry edges - MOVED
This thread has been moved to a more appropriate home in our D100/D200 Forum, [link:www.ni
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 14-Jan-07 09:43 AM
by briantilley
0388 ---
A general, generic topic Bibble wonderful for D2Hs tungsten lit pics:
Just thought I'd mention to D2Hs users out there that you NEED to try out Bibble for your
jazzpioneer 16-Jan-07 04:40 PM
by jazzpioneer
0301 ---
A general, generic topic Capture NX or older version for a Neophite - MOVED
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 23-Jan-07 01:40 PM
by briantilley
0346 ---
A topic tagged as having a question White Balance Data Sought
I'm trying to collect White Balance data on all Nikon DSLR models. I currently have data f
bclaff Silver Member Awarded for multiple contributions for the Resources 24-Jan-07 01:18 AM
by bclaff
0270 ---
A general, generic topic D2 series Workshops - A few seats available in Houston
https://www.photop roshop.com/usa/index .php/cPath/38_70_72_ 83 You can learn more about a
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 02-Feb-07 10:12 PM
by jrp
01415 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Katz Eye™ for D2X - crop markers
Hi, I was thinking of purchasing a Katz Eye™ Focusing Screen for my Nikon D2X, I am not s
NickR 08-Feb-07 08:54 AM
by NickR
0299 ---
A general, generic topic Philips P536 TCLS Flashgun
Hi. Just got hold of a Philips P536 TCLS flashgun Anybody know if this is compatible with
odin 10-Feb-07 04:30 PM
by odin
0374 ---
A general, generic topic Using two Pulsars to remotely trigger shutter
I have a set of two Bowens Pulsar radio triggers that I want to use to remotely trigger th
Marsel Gold Member Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources 13-Feb-07 11:38 AM
by Marsel
0300 ---
A general, generic topic This is what I call SERVICE
I bought a sensor brush for my D2x from Adorama, USA. Because of import hassels (to India)
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member 15-Feb-07 03:08 AM
by Rohinton_Mehta
0322 ---
A general, generic topic Wish for Nikon Corp.
The topmodel Nikon D2X is doing quite fine, and have set new standards in the market for p
Lars Troels Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and eZine 18-Feb-07 10:56 AM
by Lars Troels
0443 ---
A general, generic topic New west coast Nikon USA contact info
I'm not sure if the moderator would want to make this a sticky. Here're the new west coast
arthury 21-Feb-07 03:37 AM
by arthury
0233 ---
A general, generic topic D3H up against a tough competitor - MOVED
This thread, which is turning into (yet another) debate about Nikon's pro equipment versus
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 22-Feb-07 11:23 AM
by briantilley
01183 ---
A general, generic topic We asked for a D3 - MOVED
This thread, being a rather general one and not specific to the "D3", has been moved to ou
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 06-Mar-07 08:11 AM
by briantilley
01167 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Australia announces D40X - 10.2 megapixel
I just noticed this announcement on the Nikon Australia site. No mention of a D3. Cheers
Mark Wells Gold Member 06-Mar-07 09:37 AM
by Mark Wells
0305 ---
A general, generic topic Kenya/Rwanda
I've posted a message on the Nikon Lenses forum about my recent Kenya/Rwanda trip, with a
zuman 07-Mar-07 08:46 PM
by zuman
01012 ---
A general, generic topic New Action Photos
I posted the results of some action photography with my somewhat new D2Hs over here: http:
i601254 23-Mar-07 02:09 AM
by i601254
0516 ---
A general, generic topic Which noise reducing software do you use? - MOVED
This post has been moved to a better home in our Digital Postprocessing & Workflow Forum,
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 27-Mar-07 10:20 AM
by briantilley
0400 ---
A general, generic topic Camera store in Myrtle Beach area? - MOVED
This post has been moved to a better home in our Shops Forum, [link:www.nikonians. org/dcfo
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 02-Apr-07 07:58 AM
by briantilley
0368 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.