Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #28893
View in threaded mode

Subject: "D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in str..." Previous topic | Next topic
RTR1944 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jul 2013Sun 14-Jul-13 02:57 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in strong sunlight"

Peoria, US

Is there a practical way to deal with this frustration?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2013Sun 14-Jul-13 11:08 PM
99 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in strong sunlight"
In response to Reply # 0

Portsmouth, US

There are many screen protectors on the market, some have anti glare properties, a simple Google search may help your frustrating problem.

Bob

RTR1944 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jul 2013Sun 14-Jul-13 11:56 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in strong sunlight"
In response to Reply # 1

Peoria, US

Thanks, Bob,

Have you ever worked with Hoodman?

sabbey51 Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jan 2010Mon 15-Jul-13 02:20 AM
482 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in strong sunlight"
In response to Reply # 2

Saddle river, US

I have it for my D7000 and it's very helpful. It is, however, one more thing to carry around.

JosephK Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Apr 2006Mon 15-Jul-13 08:08 PM
3760 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in strong sunlight"
In response to Reply # 3

Seattle, WA, US

>it's very helpful. It is,
>however, one more thing to carry around.

Correct on both parts....

---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+
Joseph K
Seattle, WA, USA

D700, D200, D70S, 24-70mm f/2.8, VR 70-200mm f/2.8 II,
50mm f/1.4 D, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX

Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2013Mon 15-Jul-13 10:07 PM
99 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in strong sunlight"
In response to Reply # 0

Portsmouth, US

I am sorry I did not state what I use, (bad Bob ...) For all my cameras I use GGS glass screen protectors. They protect my screen but to me it seems to cut down on the glare abit. Got mine at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/GGS-Optical-Screen-Protector-Nikon/dp/B004QG2QBU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373925806&sr=8-1&keywords=screen+protectors+d7000

I have heard of Hoodman but have not used it.

Bob

jagabom Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jun 2012Thu 08-Aug-13 11:05 PM
45 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: D7000 Live View: Overcoming the glare in the LCD in strong sunlight"
In response to Reply # 5

CA

I use those same protectors on my D7000. They work good and look sharp.
Jim
D7K

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #28893 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.