Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #21957
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New Member" Previous topic | Next topic
NetWalker37 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2009Mon 05-Nov-12 07:29 AM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"New Member"

AU

Hi all,

As I own the D7K I thought I woulde ask here...

Why is there or can I only see 3 pages of threads here? Also, does closed on a forum mean closed or something else?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

Cheers...

Paul.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 17th Apr 2006Mon 05-Nov-12 07:41 AM
4160 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: New Member"
In response to Reply # 0

Seattle, WA, US

Click on "my user menu", goto the "preferences" tab. Check the date range setting.

---------+---------+---------+---------+
Joseph K
Seattle, WA, USA

D700, D200, D70S, 24-70mm f/2.8, VR 70-200mm f/2.8 II,
50mm f/1.4 D, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX

NetWalker37 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2009Mon 05-Nov-12 08:03 AM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: New Member"
In response to Reply # 1

AU

>Click on "my user menu", goto the
>"preferences" tab. Check the date range setting.
>
>---------+---------+---------+---------+
>Joseph K
>Seattle, WA, USA
>
>D700, D200, D70S, 24-70mm f/2.8, VR 70-200mm f/2.8 II,
>50mm f/1.4 D, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX
>

Sweet...thanks.

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Mon 05-Nov-12 04:13 PM
11299 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: New Member"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

Welcome to Nikonians Paul!

The forums that are labeled “open” are accessible to non-members so that people can evaluate the site before joining. As a gold member you should have access to all of the forums except the “Platinum Lounge.”

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

NetWalker37 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2009Tue 06-Nov-12 05:18 AM
#4. "RE: New Member"
In response to Reply # 3

AU

>Welcome to Nikonians Paul!
>
>The forums that are labeled “open” are accessible to
>non-members so that people can evaluate the site before
>joining. As a gold member you should have access to all of
>the forums except the “Platinum Lounge.”
>

Thanks...

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #21957 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.