Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #12840
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Photography Business" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
lc3 Registered since 11th Oct 2011Fri 21-Oct-11 12:49 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Photography Business"

US

I would like to start selling stock photos and would like to know the best way to get my pictures out there for people to see. Are there companies that review pictures on a particular website (i.e. the quickest way to market myself). Also, any thoughts on pricing?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010Fri 21-Oct-11 04:14 PM
1632 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Photography Business"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I see you have made a few posts,and have only been a member here for about 10 days. You will probably get better information and more input if you post these in the correct forums. This one would be better answered in the "going pro" forum (under General Forums)instead of the D7000 forum. And there is a 'Master your lenses' forum and Speedlight/lighting forum (under Master your tools)

Welcome to Nikonians and have fun learning!

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #12840 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.