Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1962
View in threaded mode

Subject: "reviewing pictures on the lcd screen" Previous topic | Next topic
RUSHISABAND Registered since 08th Nov 2010Wed 17-Nov-10 01:37 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"reviewing pictures on the lcd screen"

Flower Mound, US

on my d7000 I am having trouble getting the picture review to display the aperture, shutter speed,istance the shot was taken from and iso information while viewing the picture on the lcd. I tried going to menu/display but have not gotten it to work. This is my first dlsr and I am sure this is an easy fix....

Kurt

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
elec164 Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jan 2009Wed 17-Nov-10 01:50 PM
1966 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: reviewing pictures on the lcd screen"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 17-Nov-10 01:53 PM by elec164

US

Welcome to Nikonians.

While reviewing an image on the LCD screen you use the up/down portion of the multi-selector to cycle through the information screens. Pages 165 to 170 of the D7000 manual will describe this function better for you.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

RUSHISABAND Registered since 08th Nov 2010Wed 17-Nov-10 02:57 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: reviewing pictures on the lcd screen"
In response to Reply # 1

Flower Mound, US

Thanks Pete. I was not able to get the overview data i wanted after following the instructions on 165, so I posted the question here. your advise was just what i needed. Thanks.

Kurt

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1962 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.