Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1865
View in threaded mode

Subject: "D7000 from Ritz?" Previous topic | Next topic
KingFisher3 Gold Member Nikonian since 17th Oct 2010Mon 15-Nov-10 07:16 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 from Ritz?"

San Antonio, US

Similar thread as the one about Adorama. I pre-ordered on 15 OCT 2010. Anyone get one from Ritz yet, and would you be able to tell me at least if you ordered before or after I did? Getting info from Ritz has been a little difficult, to say the least.

Jim Thaxter

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Gamecocks Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jul 2010Mon 15-Nov-10 10:52 AM
982 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 from Ritz?"
In response to Reply # 0

Joanna, US

I pre-ordered first week in Nov. and was told they have no idea when they would be getting them in. They haven't received any kits as of 11/12. Perhaps receiving them "later" might help with "hot pixel" issues so many have discussed? Good luck.

John

Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others. <><

troysup Registered since 01st Jan 2003Tue 16-Nov-10 06:20 PM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 from Ritz?"
In response to Reply # 0

Virginia Beach, US

I, too, preordered from Ritzcamera.com and am waiting. For the heck of it I called them yesterday to see if they had any idea about having them in stock. Their stock answer is, "pretty soon now". Whatever the heck that means.

Patience is a virtue, practice if you can, seldom found in woman never found in man. I will have to practice this a bit.

Troy

A place where this Virginia Beach guy hangs a few of his photos:

http://www.pbase.com/troysup

KingFisher3 Gold Member Nikonian since 17th Oct 2010Fri 19-Nov-10 01:36 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D7000 from Ritz?"
In response to Reply # 2

San Antonio, US

OK, now the Ritz website says it has bodies in stock. I still have not heard anything from them except the weekly form letter saying they haven't forgotten me.

Very strange - looking for other avenues of approach. Can't chat or call from work to them; will do so as soon as I get home.

MTF

troysup Registered since 01st Jan 2003Fri 19-Nov-10 02:15 AM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D7000 from Ritz?"
In response to Reply # 3

Virginia Beach, US

Yes, I noticed that the D7000 body no longer carries the "out of stock" on it but ready for order.

I guess with Ritzcamera.com that is a good sign.

I still like Ritzcamera.com but wish the heck they could employ country specific sales persons and do away with outsourcing which is terrible both on phone as well as on "Live Chat".

I did get notice today that Ritzcamera.com has shipped the SB400 so maybe Nikon has started to ship items in time for the Christmas rush. At least I hope so. Crossing fingers and toes and not at all losing patience. As I said:, "Patience is a virtue, practice if you can, seldom found in woman and never found in man."

Troy

A place where this Virginia Beach guy hangs a few of his photos:

http://www.pbase.com/troysup

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1865 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.