Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25910
View in threaded mode

Subject: "D7100 Color and Exposure" Previous topic | Next topic
billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Mon 01-Apr-13 01:11 PM
2141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7100 Color and Exposure"

US

The Standard setting seems to be EXACTLY what my eyes are seeing. It's incredibly natural color. Here's one, shot RAW, converted straight OOC via View NX2.

www.billkeane.zenfolio.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Mon 01-Apr-13 01:57 PM
2141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7100 Color and Exposure"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 01-Apr-13 01:58 PM by billD80

US

And I see KR agrees... "The D7100 is a complete winner in every way. Its color rendition is great, without the flaws I see in my D4, D800, D800E and D600; and my D7100's LCD looks great, too. Whoo hoo! I'm having too much fun shooting it now that I just got back from a week in San Francisco with it, so you may have to wait a while for the specifics of the review. In a nutshell, it's everything great the D7000 is, plus a little bit more. It's a great camera!"

www.billkeane.zenfolio.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25910 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.