Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23920
View in threaded mode

Subject: "yahooooo" Previous topic | Next topic
micro Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Mar 2008Mon 11-Feb-13 10:55 PM
505 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"yahooooo"

walkertown, US

got my camera a day early.got it unpacked and battery in the charger right away.cant wait till i can turn it on.this is going to be sooo nice moving up from a D-80.I'll be back with questions,lol. Troy

there is no problem to big or small that can't be fixed with brute strength and ignorance visit my gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
jagabom Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jun 2012Wed 13-Feb-13 09:07 PM
45 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: yahooooo"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

You sound like me when I bought my D7K. I still like it. It Is neat now how I walk around places and see the different digital cameras. Never even noticed before. Always like to chat to everyone.
Jim
D7K

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Fri 15-Feb-13 08:50 AM
25732 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: yahooooo"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Troy,

Congratulations on your new D7000.
Enjoy!
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2013Fri 15-Feb-13 02:17 PM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: yahooooo"
In response to Reply # 0

Portsmouth, US

Congradulations Troy on your new camera, I wish you the best of luck with it.

Bob

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Sat 16-Feb-13 02:45 AM
178 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: yahooooo"
In response to Reply # 4
Sat 16-Feb-13 02:45 AM by ctdrummer

Southern CT, US

Congratulations Troy, learn and enjoy your D7000!

Visit My gallery.

hnagy Registered since 02nd Feb 2013Mon 18-Feb-13 06:40 AM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: yahooooo"
In response to Reply # 5

Cairo, EG

Congratulationssssssssssssss my friend,I still feel the same after almost 4 weeks.
I do enjoy it a lot, same feeling believe me when got any of my 2 kids.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23920 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.