Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #22744
View in threaded mode

Subject: "HEIP ME WITH PURCHASE" Previous topic | Next topic
kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Sat 22-Dec-12 02:07 AM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"HEIP ME WITH PURCHASE"

New Haven, US

I found a D7000 with 1500 clicks,a DX 35mm 1.8 for $900.00Is this a good deal?I already have one with a 18-200 plus a mint in 2.8 AFS-D lenses.let mr know Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
IanCT Registered since 15th Sep 2008Sat 22-Dec-12 07:56 AM
253 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: HEIP ME WITH PURCHASE"
In response to Reply # 0

SF Bay, US

A new D7000 goes for $900 these days, so with the 35mm 1.8, and a pretty low shutter count, I'd say that's a pretty good deal if the camera is in like-new condition.

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Sat 22-Dec-12 12:38 PM
3292 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: HEIP ME WITH PURCHASE"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 22-Dec-12 12:40 PM by km6xz

St Petersburg, RU

At current new prices, $900 seems high. The lens is worth about $140 and the camera sells for $849-899 from reputable dealers. Check around, Nikon is getting aggressive on pricing and bundles for Christmas.
New with warranty is preferred over any non-warranty camera. These are complex systems and having the factory warranty is a valuable asset.
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

tekneektom Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Nov 2011Sat 22-Dec-12 05:36 PM
1725 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: HEIP ME WITH PURCHASE"
In response to Reply # 0

Land O Lakes, US

I agree with Stan. You can find a better deal. You can get a new D7000 body only at Amazon for $897 with complete warranty.

Tom

paul_7e Silver Member Charter MemberSat 22-Dec-12 06:43 PM
300 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: HEIP ME WITH PURCHASE"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I also agree with Stan, and you can buy a D7000 from B&H for 896.95, with free overnight shipping, and includes Lowepro Toploader Zoom 45 AW Bag (Black) and SanDisk 16GB SDHC Memory Card Extreme Class 10 UHS-I. This also includes a full warranty. This offer is good until 01/05/2013.

Paul

Alexcorral Registered since 22nd Dec 2012Wed 26-Dec-12 02:21 AM
73 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: HEIP ME WITH PURCHASE"
In response to Reply # 0

PA

Try Amazon. They carry the D7000 body for $896.95 brand new with free shipping and no sales tax.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #22744 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.