Nikon have just released yet another firmware update for the D7000 - D7000 A to ver 1.02 and B firmware to ver.1.03
- An error recognizing some memory cards has been addressed.
- The following issues occurred when the mode dial was rotated from U1 or U2 to another shooting mode or from another shooting mode to U1 or U2 when the power was off or when the exposure meters are off (Auto meter-off). These issues were resolved. - A new folder is sometimes created despite the fact that the current folder does not yet contain 999 files and none of the files are numbered “9999”. - The number of remaining exposures may not be displayed as specified in the settings. - The setting for Role played by card in Slot 2 may change between Overflow, Backup, and RAW Slot 1- JPEG Slot 2.
- An issue where Battery info in the setup menu sometimes showed sufficient remaining charge even when the remaining charge for the AA batteries inserted in the MB-D11 battery pack was low has been resolved.
- An issue where a saved photo may not have been displayed properly when a movie was displayed in playback mode while saving the photo has been resolved.
- An issue where zoom in or zoom out may not have performed properly when the playback zoom in or playback zoom out button was pressed while in Live view has been resolved.
- The message displayed when the internal memory of the Wireless Transmitter WT-4 is formatted from the Format transmitter's memory under Device settings in Wireless transmitter of the camera’s setup menu was changed from Done to Built-in memory formatted.
I upgraded last night as well. I was curious why I kept getting new directories!! Today I'll get out and test the new firmware.
Is there a way to see the iso sensitivity and toggle to see the number of pics taken? When I use auto iso I like to see the actual number the camera chooses before I shoot. Not sure where that info is pre shoot! I'm not used to giving up control of the iso although I use it and love it! Sometimes the old brain switches to the 60's when I got my first slr and spent every free moment in my make shift darkroom making magic!
>Is there a way to see the iso sensitivity and toggle to see >the number of pics taken? When I use auto iso I like to see >the actual number the camera chooses before I shoot. Not sure >where that info is pre shoot! I'm not used to giving up >control of the iso although I use it and love it! ... > >Linda
When you let off the half-press on the shutter, in the lower right of the viewfinder where the information display shows "r07", instead it does show the ISO selected by auto-ISO.