Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Plug-ins: Nik, Imagenomic & Others (Public) topic #998
View in threaded mode

Subject: "User Guides for Nik Software Suite" Previous topic | Next topic
paulfree17 Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jul 2009Tue 09-Apr-13 10:40 AM
101 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"User Guides for Nik Software Suite"

Montville, US

I have been to the new (very limited) niksoftware.com website and I cannot find any places to download documentation or user manuals. There are some overviews and video instruction but not anything like a PDF that I can download and read. The individual components I thought used to come with printable manuals but I cannot find them at the NIK site or anywhere else for that matter.

Does any know where I can find documentation on the various plugins from the NIK suite?

Thanks

Visit my gallery at Pfotos-By-PFreedman

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Nikonian since 05th May 2002Tue 09-Apr-13 01:31 PM
14600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: User Guides for Nik Software Suite"
In response to Reply # 0

Colorado Springs, US

If you hit the Help button when you're in one of the Nik Plug-in, it will take you to some fairly detailed documentation and videos that exceed what you'd normally see for a Help function. Hopefully that helps answer the questions you have.

Rick Walker

My photos:
GeoVista Photography

paulfree17 Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jul 2009Tue 09-Apr-13 11:57 PM
101 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: User Guides for Nik Software Suite"
In response to Reply # 1

Montville, US

Thanks. I often like to have a handy reference when I work. I know I can always get help on the internet but I am one of those weirdos that often reads the manual or at least a book about what I am trying to learn..

Otsego Photog Gold Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2012Wed 10-Apr-13 11:24 PM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: User Guides for Nik Software Suite"
In response to Reply # 0

Otsego, US

I recently purchased the following book on the NIK plug-in. "Plug In with NIK" Author John Batdorff, Publisher Peach Pit, ISBN-10 number is 0-321-83977-3. You can find Peach Pit at www.peachpit.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Plug-ins: Nik, Imagenomic & Others (Public) topic #998 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.