Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6769
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Fire" Previous topic | Next topic
Locton Registered since 14th Jun 2012Mon 24-Sep-12 03:44 PM
47 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Fire"

Farnham, GB

I took these at the weekend, we were burning various things in the garden & the flames got so high, i thought they would make interesting photo's.

taken with a D3200

comments welcome.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
John Bertotti Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2012Tue 25-Sep-12 12:11 AM
569 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Fire"
In response to Reply # 0

Garretson, US

Cool! Love Picts of flames.

DavidN4 Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Nov 2011Tue 25-Sep-12 01:48 PM
265 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Fire"
In response to Reply # 0

Johns Creek, US

We built a huge bonfire back in January and I took a ton of shots. Dragging the shutter gave lots of neat results. Don't forget to shoot other things that are light up by the fire. Our bonfire was several stories tall, so I was able to photograph a nice row of trees, and also one of the barns quite well. Everything will be orange of course.

Locton Registered since 14th Jun 2012Tue 25-Sep-12 06:04 PM
47 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Fire"
In response to Reply # 2

Farnham, GB

Have you any of those shots you can post?

DavidN4 Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Nov 2011Wed 26-Sep-12 12:09 PM
265 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Fire"
In response to Reply # 3

Johns Creek, US

I haven't uploaded them here. I just have them in a private family album as I was shooting a wedding reception at the same location that day.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6769 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.