Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6144
View in threaded mode

Subject: "D3200 and camera control pro" Previous topic | Next topic
blu62vette Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Sep 2007Tue 12-Jun-12 12:55 AM
100 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D3200 and camera control pro"

US

Is the D3200 compatible with Camera control pro? I can't see to find a yes or no to this.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Tue 12-Jun-12 05:00 PM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D3200 and camera control pro"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicago, US

If Camera Control Pro is not listed in the manual, then probably not. But Nikon could update Camera Control Pro. The latest update to Camera Control Pro 2 added the D800/800E cameras. I do not think Camera Control Pro support will be available as there are additional firmware and components within the camera to allow for the full control of the camera by the program. Something one might not expect in an entry level camera.

There are other programs that might be able to trigger the camera, but they will not have all of the control features that Nikon Camera Control Pro provides.

George
My Nikonian Galleries

cwils02 Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2012Thu 14-Jun-12 02:21 AM
804 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D3200 and camera control pro"
In response to Reply # 1

HIXSON, US

I believe you can download it for a 30 day trial. After I did that I was looking for something better for tethered shooting.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6144 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.