nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6414
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Screen shuts down when adjusting settings - D3200" Previous topic | Next topic
maddieraz Registered since 24th Jul 2012Tue 24-Jul-12 11:05 PM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Screen shuts down when adjusting settings - D3200"

Twickenham, UK

When I am changing the settings when moving around the liveview screen it tends to shut down within seconds. I have to hit the info button again and get an hourglass before I can continue with the settings. Is it possible to change the time before the screen shuts down? thanks

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library Nikonian since 15th Mar 2009Wed 25-Jul-12 12:09 AM
3438 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Screen shuts down when adjusting settings - D3200"
In response to Reply # 0

Hatboro, Pa, US

Madeleine, Go into the Setup Menu. Then go to Auto off Timer and set to Long. Press OK.

If it's on too long set to Normal.

Len

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6414 Previous topic | Next topic