nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6592
View in threaded mode

Subject: "A few more Sky Dive Shots. (Edited to add a few more)." Previous topic | Next topic
jpFoto Registered since 25th Jun 2010Sun 26-Aug-12 08:55 PM
1114 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A few more Sky Dive Shots. (Edited to add a few more)."
Mon 27-Aug-12 05:14 AM by jpFoto

US

I still didn't get the ones that I wanted, but it was an interesting afternoon. The plane was sent out for service, and I guess that it makes sense that you can't fly it to the service station. So, how do you get it there and back? Now I know the answer.

All of these were taken with my D3200 and a Nikkor 70-200mm VR II.

At least one of these young men is also one of the dive instructors.
Maybe one is also the pilot. Obviously, there's no union here.

What a great place to mount your camera.
I didn't know that they made helmets with tripod bolts pre-installed.

Smile!

It's probably difficult to focus, zoom and change settings, but I guess it works.
I hope that he got a better picture of me than I did of him.

This lady is the last person in line in picture number four.

This one was taken with my D3S and the 70-200

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6592 Previous topic | Next topic