Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #486
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nikon 28-70mm 2.8 AF-S IF ED 2.8 lens (like-new)" Previous topic | Next topic
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012Thu 15-Mar-12 10:43 AM
686 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 28-70mm 2.8 AF-S IF ED 2.8 lens (like-new)"

Lewisville, US

I am selling my Nikon 28-70mm 2.8 AF-S IF ED 2.8 lens.
It is a wonderful lens, but is a bit bulky for me. Since I've used it only once, I need to sell it. Price is $1335, plus $22 shipping, handling and insurance. (Shipping outside the U.S. will be a little more)

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Alfie Bass Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2012Sun 08-Apr-12 12:09 PM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 28-70mm 2.8 AF-S IF ED 2.8 lens (like-new)"
In response to Reply # 0

Eastleigh, UK

Hi

Have sent you an email

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

JustJeff Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Mar 2011Sun 20-May-12 11:54 PM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 28-70mm 2.8 AF-S IF ED 2.8 lens (like-new)"
In response to Reply # 0

Indianapolis, US

Email sent

Jeff

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #486 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.