New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
KnightPhoto KnightPhoto

Is from: Alberta, CA
5799 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006
Tue 25-Sep-12 02:42 AM | edited Thu 04-Oct-12 03:34 PM by reuben
Excellent condition Nikon D700 full frame camera for sale with original box and accessories, two Nikon batteries, Markins bi-directional camera plate, plus GGS screen protector - $1650.

35K actuations, mostly used indoors in Theatre (my daughter is in Theatre) and as a travel camera. I am the original owner, live in the Edmonton area, and the camera was bought locally. Great pro-level camera that does 8fps with grip and perfect if you are considering going DX to FX, and/or for you wedding or sports shooters out there!

The Markins plate is a unique double-dovetail design that is Arca-Swiss compatible and allows for mounting on your ballhead or in forward orientation on your monopod/gimbal without having to remove the plate. These are super accessories that I use on all my cameras. The two Nikon EN-EL3e batteries are both in excellent "1" condition and come with the Nikon charger.

I also have the Nikon grip available as an optional additional item, make me an offer on the combo. The MB-D10 grip comes with the 8AA battery holder, which I always found to be great value and your most cost effective route to 8fps on full frame (aside from the D3, D3S, or D4).

If you haven't shot full frame before, you will know from first shot coming out of this camera, what all the fuss is about

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog
KnightPhoto KnightPhoto

Is from: Alberta, CA
5799 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: D700 (Canada) - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006
Wed 03-Oct-12 11:27 AM
Item is sold. D700 is a great cam, that is for sure!

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

G