New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

For sale: Nikon Zoom 35-70mm f/3.3 to f/4.5 lens

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
Fri 10-Aug-12 06:51 AM
Brand new in box!

Nikon Zoom 35-70mm f/3.3 to f/4.5 lens for sale, super mint condition, almost never used. I bought it and put it in storage immediately (just never had to use it as my other lens covered my range).

Selling for $220. Please message me if interested or email info@elevatedmarketing.com. Buyer is responsible for tracked, insured shipping.

Ronald

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
reuben reuben

Is from: Mayo, US
10649 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: For sale: Nikon Zoom 35-70mm f/3.3 to f/4.5 lens" | In response to Reply # 0

reuben Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon awarded for his extraordinary generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2014 campaign Registered since 21st Jan 2004
Fri 10-Aug-12 09:43 AM
Please direct all replies to this duplicate thread.

Simplify

Cormorants

G