Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #763
View in threaded mode

Subject: "D300 Plus MC-36 Remote, extras" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
pjr Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2005Tue 17-Jan-12 06:04 PM
2241 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D300 Plus MC-36 Remote, extras"
Tue 31-Jan-12 05:32 PM by pjr

Manotick, CA

Hello, I'm selling my D300 camera (I've been the sole owner) and MC-36 Remote Cord with interval timer.

The camera has, I think, 9,607 shutter releases (according to the BAS9607-NEF file name of the latest photo taken with it).

The reason I'm selling is because I mainly use my D7000 now, when using a DSLR.

I have taken very good care of it, and the only wear I see is a slight scuff on the bottom of the right hand grip, as shown in the photo.

The MC-36 cord has been used only a few times.

I'm asking $600.00 for the D300 and $100.00 for the cord, plus $40 for shipping = $740.00 Canadian.

Here are the specifics included:

Nikon D300 body
Body cap
Viewfinder eye cup
Original D300 box plus English and French manuals
Nikon camera Strap
USB cable
2 EN-EL3e batteries for the D300
1 4Gb and 1 2Gb Compactflash cards (and maybe one or two more, if I can find them)
MC-36 Remote cord with manual, with battery inside.

Feel free to ask me any questions or request more photos.

Phil
A Canadian Nikonian
My portfolio: www.pjr99.500px.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #763 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.