Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #754
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nikon D3s Kit For Sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
yesjb Registered since 05th Mar 2004Mon 12-Dec-11 01:14 AM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D3s Kit For Sale"
Sat 07-Jan-12 10:35 PM by yesjb

Toronto, CA

Nikon D3s kit.
Mint condition. Purchased from Downtown Camera in Toronto.
Only 843 activations to date.

Includes everything in original box (including the box):

Manuals, full and Quick Start (in English et francais), body cap, accessory shoe cover, battery with terminal cover, cables, USB cable clipstrap, MH-22 charger, CD, warranty card.

Also includes excellent Voigtlander 58mm f/1.4 lens (manual focus), front and rear caps, Voigtlander lens hood and Hoya HMC 58mm UV filter

Really Right Stuff BD-3L “L” bracket

2 extra EN-EL4 Batteries, with Nikon pouches for the 2 spares.

2 16GB Transend High speed (600x) CF cards

SB-800 Flash with manual and pouch (pouch is actually for a SB-600 but it fits the 800 as well).

Price: $5000USD + shipping
Prefer a local or Canadian sale but will ship to the U.S.
Please email me for pics.
Thanks for looking.
jb@dsl.ca

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
crashtest Basic MemberFri 06-Jan-12 10:15 PM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3s Kit For Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Victoria, CA

Private email sent re my interest.
waterproofpt@gmail.com

Paul Thomas
Victoria BC
Canada

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #754 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.